You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: No One Believes

Real Ghost Stories

No One Believes

 

I am an Indian, of course I have been much interested in ghost stories, even I was once visiting my village for my summer vacation only to hear ghost stories from my grandmother. I will be sharing some of the experience of my family members.

My grandmother's experience...

My used to earn money by collecting woods from the forest and selling it. Since most villagers do that to earn, she thought of going into early mornings maybe 2am or so. You know most things are there which cannot be explained by the science. At the time when she arrives in the forest most of the time she could see people hanged in the bark of the trees, first shocked and fainted. And of course she did not hear any news about people hanging in the forest. Which made her to be at rest for 3 months. She said the people were looking almost real. Also she reported the first time seeing these type of things was worst and it became usual as she was used to it (kind freaky for me).

My father's experience...

This happened when my father was working in an building construction in bangalore 17 years ago. He said when he was sleeping at the basement of the building. He heard the door knocked, and called his name twice. He then got up and followed the voice, he also said to me that he was not fully aware of what's happening around and was just following the voice. He said the voice led him to an lake, he was just following. Suddenly the night guards (gurka's) saw him and saved him. It took him about 2-4hrs to come back to normal state and was still in an confusion of what happened. And after inquiries he came to know that, a man from an nearby village suicided in the lake.

Something about myself...

When I was at 10th standard, I had an road accident got fractured my legs and hospitalised. My mother was looking after me at night. One day when I woke up at night and wanted to go to washroom, I tried to woke my mother up but she was fast asleep too, so I managed to go to washroom alone. When I was about to my wash my hands in the washroom. At the mirror I was horrified to see my deceased grandfather (died by falling in the well) and my uncle (died in an train accident). It looks like both of them followed me to the washroom. I could see them not more than an minute and ran to the ward and cried, shouted and said everything to my mother.

I shared everything with my friends and everyone just said you are joking and nothing more!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Meganathan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Meganathan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
sorry if iam rude, but since I was at the time of recovery running was not at all a big burden for me. After that instance I realised that I was clairvoyant and when depressed or too excited I feel their presence and see them. The thing I forgot to write is, I saw my grandfather and uncle in the washroom the very first time in my life and then after I was used to it, maybe it was my fault I was not accurate in my conversation, sorry again readers.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
Meganathan: a person has the choice to take anything that hits a sensitive spot either like an aggression or like an opportunity for rational thinking.

I have to congratulate your effort on writing this story on a language that is not your own and I understand the challenge implied in doing so since English, too, is my second language.

I have no problem believing that your deceased grandfather and uncle would visit you at the hospital, but it is hard to imagine a person running after being treated for not just one, but two broken legs. That probably would imply the use of surgical screws, plaster, walking with crutches, etc, factors that obviously would impair a person's ability to walk.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think the word "fractured" might not be the best one for describing the extent of the injuries on your legs after that accident.😐

Also, I find it odd that you would be afraid to see your loved ones if, after all (using your own words):
"...Most of the time, I see them (grandfather and uncle). When iam depressed,happy,etc..."
This makes me think that you'd be somehow used to their presence.

I know, sometimes freedom of speech might seem like rudeness, but we have to learn to not sweat the small stuff.

I'll appreciate your feedback.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Meganathan, the thing about putting your stories on a public forum is that not everyone is going to believe. Godsfollower and lady-glow brought up very valid points. Being defensive and telling someone to just avoid you isn't going to clear up the doubts they feel. Sorry, but people are going to doubt, to question, and that's just the burden you bear when you choose to submit a story.
Meganathan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
godsfollower,the instance happened when I was about to get discharged (only two days left). I was nearly cured. So it was not an big deal to go to bathroom alone.
Meganathan (1 stories) (6 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
lady-glow you are missing something, those who are clairvoyant does not always see paranormal things often until unless they look into it more deeply. And also when you get more feared or excited your adernaline rises too much and hence you never feel any pain, since iam new to here and I just wanted to share my feelings and you are thinking these all are for fame. Please if you don't like my experience better avoid me.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
IF, like you say, you are a clairvoyant and see your grandfather and uncle regularly -why were you surprised and afraid to see them in the hospital?
Like godsfollower, I do not understand how you were able to run with your broken legs.
No wonder no one believes!
godsfollower (1 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Hi Meganathan!
Greetings to you.
Nice story! But I do have few questions. Please don't be offended as I'm just curious. How did you go alone to bathroom without any help, when you were injured? How could you run with that pain (fractured limbs have unbearable pain) and plaster?
Once again I hope I haven't offended. Just clearing my doubts:)
Meganathan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
Most of the time, I see them (grandfather and uncle). When iam depressed,happy,etc.also iam an clairvoyant, so I can see so many things that normal people don't see.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Nice story! I like all the experience you've mentioned specially your grandmother. If I was there I probably get died. Another experience was also horrible. I want to know further as you again saw your deceased grandpa and uncle. I am agree with Swimsinfire they must be concern about your health.

God bless you 😁
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Great story! I think your father was lucky to have been saved by those gurkhas, else it was sureshot 'the end' for him. Some ghosts delight in killing people the way they met their end themselves. Your grandmother was surely one iron lady. I wouldn't dare to visit that forest, or any other forest, at that time or any other time, after that incident.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-16)
Bless your heart. Those were interesting experiences. But it sounds like your grandfather and your uncle were as concerned about your health as your grandmother was. Sorry your grandmother had such frightening experiences, but she sounds like a strong lady. Great story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: