You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Short Shadow Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Short Shadow Entity

 

I am someone who has experienced ghosts since my first memory (at the age of 3). I am able to feel certain things about spirits. I can tell if I knew them when they were alive and if they are related to me (however distantly related they may be). Like most people I can feel if they mean harm or good. This entity I am about to talk about felt evil and not related to me nor was it anyone I had ever met. In fact it did not seem to have a human soul.

Two nights ago I noticed a short, pitch black, entity standing next to the bed. It could not have been taller than 4 feet. I did not see a face and could not tell (visually) if it was male or female (thought I felt as if it were male). It did not seem like it was ever human. It seemed to have something covering its head, it looked like a hat with a very short brim. I have never seen a hat like this. It's focus was on my boyfriend, who was sound asleep. It's gaze felt dark and empty/soul-less.

Recently my boyfriend has had bad luck (lost his jobs and his car broke down) and has had suicidal thoughts. I cannot tell if this entity had influenced him or if it is a manifestation of his negative thoughts. I have no idea how long it has been watching him but I have felt uneasy in this house for the last 2 years.

I read several stories about short dark entities that match my memory of it (short, dark, no face, something covering head) but I do not understand exactly what it is and what I can do. Also I have yet to read shadow person story with a hat/head covering that looked like this. Usually people describe them as having a long black cloak that covers the head.

We are trying to be positive but do not know what to do. Any suggestions? Can anyone relate?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cmeibooth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Here is Rooks cleansing method...Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method (as used by myself and many other members of this site)...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Hi, Has your partner been to see his GP about how he is feeling? I feel a visit to the GP would help him greatly. In regards to your unwanted visitor and that you yourself have felt uneasy in your partners home for 2 years, (this is a very long time), why don't you undertake Rooks cleansing method which is on his account, (he is a member on here). I feel that this would help you both. I hope your partner feels better soon. We all have troubled times at some points in our lives, I hope your partner can overcome this stage in his life very soon. Keep us updated... Take care x
The_Dark_Knight (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-17)
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have read many stories about a shadow with a hat, though usually they are seen as a top hat and being very tall. It could be feeding off of your boyfriends negativity and suicidal thoughts. As to what it is, your guess will be as relevant as anyone's. Many people will say its a demon on here though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: