You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Little Boy Wanting To Be Noticed

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Wanting To Be Noticed

 

My brother was dating this girl from high school, and I was friends with her sister. They both invited us over for a sleepover at their house, which their house is built in an area where it used to be nothing but farming fields; and there's also some native burrial grounds near by that are blocked off and preserved by the City.

When I went over there with my brother, our friends were telling us some ghost stories about their house. My brother, not wanting to hear them, went to bed- and so did his girlfriend. As my brothers girlfriend's sister, Alex and I sat in the garage having a cigarette, we were talking about our experiences in different places.

She told me that there's a war veteran who stays in her house, but usually hangs out in the garage. She didn't know his name, but he told her that he's not from the area and looking for his wife. He said he was in battle with the Civil War around the late 1800's.

As we were talking and switched to a different topic, I noticed the hockey stick beside me mounted on the wall was moving. I played it off as being a draft in the garage. Then the umbrella beside it clicked open and hit me, then spun in a small circle. Alex looked at me and said "See, I told you! He's here. He must like you!"

As the night went on, Alex and I stayed up the whole night, no sleep what so ever! Alex told me about a little boy who sits in her room, but she can't see his features. Her sister used to sleep on the bottom bunk but now sleeps on the top with Alex because she's felt like she was being suffocated in her sleep. They both described him to be about 5 or 6 years old, but as a shadowy figure.

My brother and Alex's sister woke up the next morning, and we decided to play some cards. My brother fell asleep on the couch on his back. A few minutes in, I could hear what sounded like my brother suffocating on the couch but nothing's on his face. I said to the girls, "Yes, he snores... But I've never heard that before!" So I woke him up, but he had no clue where he was and what was going on.

A few more minutes he fell asleep again, but this time on his stomach. My brother started shaking like he was having a seizure and trying to breathe. Alex, her sister and I went over to him and tried to flip him over. My brother was 5'6 and 100 lbs... He felt like he was 300 lbs of dead weight. It took all three of us to roll him over, but only from chest down was upside except his face. We tried pulling his face from the couch, but it wasn't working. I grabbed my cross, kept it on and jammed it onto my brothers cheek. A minute or so later he stopped shaking and he woke up. I asked him, "What were you dreaming about?" He looked so scared. He said, "Honestly, I don't think I was dreaming! It felt so real." He said that in his first dream, he was standing in a field with a little boy who he couldn't see his features, but he was staring at him, they were staring at each other. (Now, my brother never heard the story of the boy the previous night. He went straight to sleep). He said,"In this one, it was like watching go on in front of you, and they have no clue you're there watching. I saw the little boy again, except this time he was getting dragged into the middle of the field and an older man grabbed a pillow and suffocated the boy until he died."

I thought, 'Ok... That's weird!' We shook it off and continued to play cards. I was facing the back patio door while everyone had their backs to it. I looked up for just a minute because I thought I had seen someone. Then a little boy ran across the back patio door and vanished. You could see the shadow being casted by the sun where the boy ran. It was unbelievable!

Alex and I searched the web to see if there were any articles about a little boy dying or being murdered in that area, but found nothing.

Other hauntings by ShawnaH

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ShawnaH, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-16)
Scaryyyyyy! This one is really spooky! I'm sure it must have been difficult to watch your brother like that. Poor kid. Hope he is released after the exorcism:) thanks for the share:)
ShawnaH (4 stories) (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-14)
Yeah, it sounds far fetched, and odd. But this is what happened. I can't really explain it myself. My brother never sleeps on his stomach, and hasn't had something like this before. I also just learned those friends of mine just got their house excorcised recently.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
lady-glow: You serving pea-soup with that comment? If so, I'd like some of those tiny oyster crackers too, please. 😆 As a tummy-sleeper, I know my face is always turned either left or right, not downwards. So, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that description.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
Valcricry: Linda Blair turns her head 360 degrees in one scene of "the Exorcist". I wonder if we could consider it evidence or if it' s just special effects. 😜
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
Why would someone have a pillow with them in the middle of a field? A child could be easily suffocated by pinching their nose shut while gagged, or strangled. Yes, I know it was a dream, and therefore may not be an exact replay of the murder, but that point struck me as very odd.
Also, I can't picture someone's head staying face down while their body was 'face up' from the chest down. This would break their neck, it just isn't anatomically feasible. Am I missing something?
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
Jeez that is truly spooky! Maybe the little boy went missing and was never found. Could be him trying to draw attention and find justice? Maybe you should look into missing kids from the area.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: