You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: No More Denying

Real Ghost Stories

No More Denying

 

I have not submitted anything for a while because I have been questioning whether or not to share this. I have shared about the voice in the laundry room, my moving pictures, the winged being, and the issues in my dormitory shower. These are not the first sort of things I have ever dealt with.

I tend to catch glimpses of people and animals that I do not necessarily recognize.

The first of these is the little boy in the red striped shirt. He tends to have a very cheerful attitude often appearing if I am alone, singing in the church, practicing for Sunday mornings or other events. He is either sitting in the last pew or he is up by the pulpit. I've caught him smiling at me on more than one occasion. Once, while I was unlocking the building for a youth activity, I heard him laughing after I had bumped into the refrigerator.

The next is an elderly man. He is very tall and thin. He tends to be a neutral party. Usually, I see him in the kitchen or dining area of my house. He never makes any expressions or noises or anything. He is just there.

After him, is the cat. It's a light grey color. It often will dart behind me while I am cleaning and doing my chores. It almost caused me to trip over my father's tool box. My family has no pets whatsoever.

The last one that I am going to talk about is the golden retriever. Like the cat, it will often simply dart behind me, but sometimes it will walk or sit beside me as I am working.

None of these are particularly threatening, but do sometimes give me a start when they show themselves unexpectedly. I do not know why I see them, but no one else seems to notice them at all.

Other hauntings by hippiesiren

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hippiesiren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
Hello, enjoyed your story. It's also good to know I'm not the only one that has these things happen. I posted one of my stories called the sandbox ghost girl. You wonder why these things happen. I do not seek or celebrate this quality it just happens. Good luck thanks for sharing
Letum (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
hello Hippiesiren... I enjoyed your story as well as the other stories you've posted here. Its good to hear you're not afraid of the things going on around you. I don't know exactly the kind of title or specific gift to say that you have, others here might, but I believe you have an energy that attracts spirits. Thankfully for you most of them seem to be, as you put, non-threatening. Maybe you are gifted to help those spirits move on if they need or want to. In any case, should you continue to have more occurrences I hope they are good and pleasant ones!...Peace...Letum*

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: