You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Heard Talking In the Empty Classroom

Real Ghost Stories

I Heard Talking In the Empty Classroom

 

Hey! It's me! That kid who has seen ghosts! I just heard one today! This is the weirdest story I've ever written, let's begin with, my school is not haunted! I have seen a ghost outside the building, like in the soccer field, but I never actually seen one in the school. I did hear one.

I was early for my Math class and my teacher asked me to go bring a textbook to a teacher downstairs, I said sure. I walked down the steps, went down the hallway, and I saw like three of my friends in a classroom. I said a quick hello and they said hi back and they went back to talking. I gave the other teacher the textbook and I had a couple of minutes until the bell rang so I stopped by that classroom with my friends again to talk.

But... when I got to the classroom, there was no one in there, my friends weren't there, but I heard their voices. I knew it was there voices, and I knew I saw them before in the same classroom. I said in a very soft voice "Is there anyone in here?" The talking stopped. And there was no reply. I asked again. No answer. I asked one more time and a book went flying towards me! I moved out of the class room. I quickly went back to my class and was breathing like I couldn't breath at all. No one really noticed. After that day I never went near that classroom again.

I've never heard of our school being infested with ghosts, and I've never heard of a classroom being haunted either. Do ghosts really take the shape of people?

Other hauntings by TryToFigureItAllOut

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TryToFigureItAllOut, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

77believer (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-12)
Miss_Codi_47: Funny, once in math class 2 years ago, I was sitting at my desk when I felt my hair being tugged. There wasn't anyone right behind me, the closest people had been quite a few feet behind me. I thought this was pretty weird, although I probably was just imagining it. It still was pretty weird, though.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-20)
Sounds like you have a few shapeshifters in your school! I have had shapeshifters in my HOUSE!It's the freakiest thing! You hear your mom's voice and see her, but when you turn around to say something,SHE'S GONE!Scary.Also my brother, I saw him go to the bathroom once, and so when I checked, HE WASN'T THERE! Instead he was in his room.Don't let everything be what you beileve.
With love,
Yuki
Miss_Codi_47 (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-03)
Hey
Great story. My school is haunted ghosts have been sited walking past classrooms and some people (including myself) have heard them in the technology rooms. Alot of people have had there pencilcases books gone missing and my friends and I always get our haird pulled and people touching our shoulders.
I hope you find out about the classroom good luck.
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-30)
Hi! Thanks for your comment on "The Shaking Bed". I'm turning 13 in Janurary, so I'm pretty excited. I didn't read your story yet, though! Ok, I'm going to read it! ๐Ÿ˜Š
GhostTalker13 (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-30)
Thank you for all the comments. And thanks for the advice and facts too! No, I my school isn't haunted! Also, I did ask that teacher who teaches in that room if he heard something once, he didn't say anything. I should go by that classroom again though. My friends think I'm crazy seeing or hearing in this case ghosts!
WhitePupil (3 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Hehe, if you think about it, it sounds like the ghosts in that classroom didn't want you in on their conversation. ๐Ÿ˜† If it were me, I'd go in that classroom again to see if anything happens.

BTW, does anyone teach in that classroom?

โค WhitePupil
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
ambu you should write it up and post it when the website let's you . It be interesting too read actually. ๐Ÿ˜
Ambu (6 stories) (5 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Hey ghost talker. I sometimes see ghosts as well. You know ghosts like to talk to kids because they have a clear mind. If it was ghost looking like one of your friends then it probably wants to talk to you. Oh yeah some schools can be haunted I wa once in a school that was haunted. Well I gotta go - hope no ghosts throw books at you any more.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
WOW that happened to my sister with a cup though. I wonder what it could be? ๐Ÿ˜interesting! Thanks for sharing your story with us. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
I have read plenty of articles about schools being haunted. Matter of fact my old high school is supposedly one of them. If I can find the story about it I will share it with the YGS family once things settle down from the ghost rush that appears to be going on.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Hey ghosttalker, good story. You know, I've never seen a ghost. At least I don't think so, lol. But my husband has. If you read my stories, I wrote that as a child he saw his grandmother's ghost. He said her body was not completly human but her face was as real as ours. Also my aunt saw my grandfather after he passed away and she said he looked "pretty real"to her. So I assume that ghosts will appear to you the way they want to. Maybe it has something to do with the energy they carry with them. Although I'm definately no expert on the subject. You know I have a set of books on documented "true" hauntings. One of the books that were in there was called "Haunted Schools". It documented true stories on schools that have been haunted by teachers and students. It was very interesting. So I assume the answer is "yes", that schools can be haunted too. I assume any place can be haunted by somebody that it meant so much too in life. Or if it had something to do with their death. I thought that maybe your friends might have left the room before you got back. And maybe it was just "acoustics" from other classrooms that you might have heard. But I guess that wouldn't explain the book flying at you. Whatever happens I wish you luck. Thanks for the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: