You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Our Little Rascals

Real Ghost Stories

Our Little Rascals

 

This story has nothing creepy about it, but I'd like to share with everyone. We have in our home what we call Faeries. Yes, they're sneaky and playful. We've never had any negative feelings or experiences with them.

A few of the things they like to do is mess with my chocolate stash! Yes you read that right! MY chocolates! A few times I'd find my little stuff animals near the cubby where I hide them (*chuckles). A few times when I wake, I'd find my stuff animals and smelling of chocolates!

On other occasions our cigarettes would go missing. We'd know how many would be in there, yet when we go to take one out, more are missing. Later we'd reach for the pack, and there it is! All the missing cigs would be right back in there!

Our most recent occurrence happened when I was in the baking mood and many pans of coconut macaroons, not all at once, but a couple days during one week. The kids were up in their rooms, my hubby was in the shower and on the TV screen, to which we use also as our computer monitor, I was about to click to load the google screen and a notepad page popped up and on it was a message saying...*cookies please*...I was silent and a little weirded out. But this was the second time it's happened. The first time a notepad message popped up it said...*chocolates please*...

We chuckle every time these little things happen. I suppose if you want to look into this, one could say... Maybe these little faeries wants us to quit smoking, which is a good thing, and don't hog all the treats?! (*smiles)

We're pretty much alright with things happen. We've dealt with much more deviant and dangerous things, so we feel blessed with these sneaky and playful beings.

Just thought I'd share this, sorry if it's not scary...Peace...Letum*

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Letum, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Letum (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
Hello E/Everyone!, thanks bunches for responding. Yep these lil guys/gals, I can never really tell, are very playful, though it was my husband who finally told me *who* they are.

Lol Yep my kids are adults and Know never to touch MOMS stash! *chuckles*, besides fortunate for me, neither kids has a sweet tooth let alone for chocolates so Yay for Me! Hehehe.

They began showing up a few years back when our personal lives were somewhat chaotic, in the supernatural way. Yes both of us are very *in tuned* to the other realm/s, and although our missing smokes, and my chocolates were a little annoying, it also gave us some comfort that we Did have positive *things/beings* in our corner too!

Now I just leave my goodies out in the open so I won't get freaked out should any of them go missing! I'm glad they like sweets as does one guardian a friend sent over to protect us in times of need.

Bbydoll...Hope your little guys are behaving and not causing too much trouble for you... Maybe leave some treats out? Smiles, who knows might help *winks*

Pebbles_Keeper...No more hiding lol, let them have some and all is good. Well so far no more smokes been missing, Thats my husband now who takes them! Ohh that man! *chuckles*

WiniPu4 and Melanie21... Yep I agree its good to know not everything out there is out to get us or someone! I often wonder if we're so focused on the things that go bump in the night, that's its possible we miss out on the good and sometimes silly things that go on around us. My husband and I believe more so now, that what we put out there comes back to ya, so we do our best to keep positive despite daily frustrations, ok at times he's gotta Remind me of that, lol. I've always been attracted to the elements, always felt a strong connection to them, but I will never go as far as to say, I can control them, nope not me. If, If there are times one believes they are controlling them, its because the Element/s are allowing you to have just a little bit of if, but my advice to all that is... Let them be as they are created to be.

Again thanks for all your replies and links, have a wonderful day/night and as always,...Peace...Letum*
Melanie21 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-22)
Its really nice to read this story
Its good to know that there is good elements
Living with us
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
Hello:
I am delighted to read of your experiences with the wee good ones. I have had an interest in them for quite a few years and am fascinated by firsthand accounts, especially ongoing and recent. I am especially intrigued by the fact that yours read & write. In some cultures they leave food & drink out for them, varying from place to place. I do recall others claiming that theirs liked sweets. Here's a site called Fairy Offerings:
Http://faeriechamber.tripod.com/id4.html
Obviously, it suggests foods they might like.
Please do tell us more. I cannot get enough!
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Pebbles_Keeper (1 stories) (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
They do sound a little like bbydoll's gremlins.
This was a sweet story and put a smile on my face.
I'm assuming you have ruled out your kids doing it.
Mine always find where I hide the chocolate!
Thanks for sharing your story.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-20)
i am very interested in your story, it sounds kind of like the little friends I have! Although yours sound nicer lol if you would like to compare ideas please contact me!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: