You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The Flash of Light

Real Ghost Stories

The Flash of Light

 

I just want to tell you what just happened, twice now. Last night I got a flash from the wall to my eye. A bit strange I don't know where they are coming from, it happened once last night and once this morning, and it's not been sunny. Nothing is reflecting, it can't, really, in this room. There's a shot of light which shots straight in my eye, it's like it just kind of bounced off the wall or through the wall because that's where it was coming from. I have been on the computer, nothing flashed from it. It was coming from the wall straight ahead of me, it kind of blinds me for a second, it's really weird and strange. What could this be? It's really shocking that a round light can just come at you from nothing. Bit strange for me. Has anyone been through something like this before? Something new everyday happens to me but it's my life. I have seen a floating cloud now I see flying round light balls which go through me. They go straight through me and blind me for a second. Sorry If it's too short. People say it could have been an orb or spirit which I don't know much about.

Please leave a comment of what you think thanks for reading

from Katie

Other hauntings by PrincessKatie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PrincessKatie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Michelle198527 (5 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
I researched "blue light lite up room" and found this message board. I wanted to tell you and others that I have also experienced seeing a blueish white light. About five months ago, my niece passed away and I spent the night at my parents house in my childhood bedroom. It was about 5am and I just finished feeding my 4 month old baby and laid her down. I then went back to bed and I laid there maybe 10 minutes when all of a sudden the room lite up in a bluish white light. It lasted about 3 seconds or so. I thought I was seeing things and then it happened again. I then was freaked out and ran into the living room and waited there until my mom woke up to tell her what I just saw. Well come to find out, my mom has also seen their bedroom light up in a blueish white light at night too right after her father (my grandpa) passed away.
Dodgechic (1 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-09)
A few weeks ago my son needed help desperately. I asked my Mom (died many years ago) to come back and help him. A few days later, I dreamed of a lady in a long white dress entering the room where I was sitting. As I tried to see who it was, I was blinded by flashes of light. I woke up feeling the pressure of the light on my face. It did not harm me. I never saw who the person was. A day or two later, my son rang to tell me the good news. His problem was solved. He said it was nothing short of a miracle.
AversaS (1 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-11-14)
This same thing happened to my mom. The home, we have been living in for nearly 16 years now. My dad built the house, and is still very much alive. There has been no deaths in the house or near. She was in bed one night watching TV, and she started to see a bunch of these lights flashing. She ran down to get my sister after seeing this. My sister and her returned to the room. After several minutes, still nothing was happening. My sister started to think that maybe my mom was imaging it or something. Then it happened. Flashes of light, seeming to dance around the air. My sister and mom were both VERY freaked out by the occurrence. We still can't explain what it could have been. It has been several months, but we have yet to see it again.
jasontravisott (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-09-01)
I have had experiences like the ones described here. I should start by saying that as a child, I was surrounded by a lot of weird paranormal activity, but eventually things settled down, so it's been a long time since much happened in that way. But my wife and I bought this house we are in now 4 years ago. In these last 4 years, I have seen three BRIGHT blue "flashes" of light that all came from the master bathroom to the left side of the bed-room. It was super dark late at night, and I just happened to be awake at the moment, and opened my eyes at the right time to see it. It was super bright and bathed the whole room in blue light for just an instant. I could see the source if the light, it was just a tiny pin-hole as if a single photon exploded at random. It was about 6 inches up from the floor and in the doorway of the bathroom. My wife has seen one or two as well. I had kind of forgotten about it, but yesterday in the afternoon, my wife and I both saw it again at the same time but this time in the bright light of afternoon sunlight coming in through the closed blinds of out bedroom. It was in a different spot this time, it was in the middle of the room, in front of the window, but even then, it was so bright that it stood out against the sunlight coming in through the closed blinds. I thought that I was the only one seeing it, but then she asked me if I had seen it, and of course I said yes. Well then about an hour later, she saw another one in the kitchen. So this has now gotten to the point that it has prompted me to get online and try to find more info on the phenomena. I am curious. Another thing, similar and maybe related, I sleep with my cell phone on the night stand beside the bed, it is used as an alarm. But one night, after the first sighting, the light on the screen came on. No phone call, no message, no sound came from it. It just lit up for like 30 seconds. My wife & I were still awake, laying there talking about things like this, spirit visitations, ghosts etc. So then the phone lit up and freaked us out! I jumped up and was looking at it trying to see if there was some message on it or not, and it was just white light, a blank screen.
Anyway that's what I know.
~Jason
geners (1 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-08-05)
Katie - I had a flash of light in the corner of my bedroom last night - third time since I've been in this house. I felt it coming last night which really unerved me. Actually very similiar to Mindi's story. We've had many strange occurances in our house but the flash of light is something I will never be able to explain. I've been looking for answers on the web and your's/mindi's story is the most similar to mine - just thought I'd share
Mindi (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
Hi KatieI saw a flash of light once when I was very small. I think I was about two or three years old. I was living in Eastern Europe with my parents and grandparents. No electricity, indoor plumbing or any of the luxuries we take for normal today. Our light source was kerosene lamps (the old wick ones) We had a small Christmas tree decorated with candies and some small toys in the corner by the bed. I had taken one of the candies and was putting it into my mouth when I saw this huge bright flash. Like lightning. No noise. There were no street lights in our area, no cars only horse drawn carts that people used. So it was not a reflection of anything. And it was late in the evening and dark outside. The lamp was on top of the dresser at the other end of the room, placed out of MY reach and was rather dim. The flash was very bright. I was so shocked and surprised that I accidently swallowed my candy and was choking on it when grandma came in the room and whacked me on the back. The candy flew out, but I could not explain to her what I saw as I was both too young and did not know how to even describe it. But I never forgot that incident. It was like a sudden flash of light, inside the house from the corner of the room. I have not seen anything like that since, and I cannot explain it. It is easy to say it is ones immagination, but why would I imagine a flash of light, or why would anyone? The only orbs I saw were in photographs, taken with a digital camera. Always inside, and the previous and following pictures had orbs in different places never on the same spot so could not be something on the lens.
4u_allie (7 stories) (42 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-10-03)
Orb:
Name given to typically circular anomalies appearing in photographs or human eyes. Orbs appear to be balls, diamonds, or smears of light with an apparent size in the image ranging from a golfball to a basketball. Orbs sometimes appear to be in motion, leaving a trail behind them.

😳
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
Sorry but it sounds to me your new and you don't know nothing look you haven't got any stories . Your just a none believer I saw what I saw. 2 days after that big one I saw 2 little one's in the dark they went purple then red then purple and I saw them it wasn't my imagination.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
I don't think I'm imagining it I have been through loads not just this I have 16 other stories on psychic experience all about different things by the way so you saying that's all my imagination as well. Don;t think so. 😠
Ambu (6 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-09-29)
either it's your imagination or it's a bad spirit playing tricks with you. Don't woory just ignore it and it'll go.
P.s. This happened to me as well

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: