You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Do You Love Your Child?

Real Ghost Stories

Do You Love Your Child?

 

I have been reading many stories here and I decided to share mine too (sorry for any grammar mistakes, I am from Greece). It happened when I was a baby, I was 7 months old, so I know this story from my mum.

It was late, midnight, she and dad were sleeping when she had a "dream". She saw a very tall man with pointed chin and ears, kind of yellow and white skin, crooked nose and black shirt, trousers and cape. Everything in the room was like she left it, nothing was different.

He passed through the wall, went towards her and grabbed her from her arms and lifted her so that to be in a sitting position (because she was laying). He squeezed her arms stronger and he asked her in a strict way, "Do you love your child?" My mum answered with a question in her face because she didn't know what was going on, "Yes, I love her." He got really angry, and looked up, screaming weirdly, then stared at her again and squeezed her arms more, shook her and asked her again with a scream, "DO YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD?" My mum got angry too and without fear she answered, "YES, I LOVE HER". He, again, looked up and screamed like an animal, shook her stronger and told really loud this time, "I'M ASKING YOU AGAIN, DO YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD?"

At that point she got a bit scared and she was in pain too from the squeezing and looked at dad to see if he is aware of what was happening, but he was not. And she turns again to this man and told in an angry and determined way, "YES, I LOVE HER. I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES. WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?" He squeezed her arms more and shook her while he was screaming and left her alone and disappeared through the wall from where he came.

She doesn't remember opening her eyes, like she was waking up from a dream. She found herself sitting and looking to the wall from where he disappeared. Her arms were in much pain at the place he was holding her. It was like she wasn't sleeping in the first place.

The same day, at 3pm, I started to shake really violently. I was moving my hands and legs too, like someone was doing this to me and my eyes were pretty open, staring at thin air. Mum tried to hold me but she couldn't make it. After 2 minutes I stopped and smiled with a peaceful face and started to baby talk. They took me directly to hospital and had tests (blood, MRI etc). They didn't find anything, doctors told I was completely healthy.

Mum combined this shaking thing I had with the "dream" she saw and wondered if she said, "No, I don't love her", what would have happened? For 10 days she couldn't touch her arms due to the pain she was feeling.

I want to refer, shortly, to a similar event too. My grandma (dad's mother) saw in her dream a man telling her, "Tell me a person in your family that you want to die." She told, "What do you mean, why? Someone has to die?" and he answered, "Yes, pick one." Grandma told "My youngest child" (he was 4 years old). The same morning the kid fell in the river and drowned. She is telling still why to answer like that. She could have fought.

Generally many things happened to my family and my house. Especially to my mum. These are two of them.

Other hauntings by lydiaa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lydiaa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-21)
hello allesgute154, yea my mum thought the same thing at first, but then she told why this man was very bad to her and mad?
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-08)
Okay, this is my insight from the incident of your mom. I suppose this spirit wanted to, in some way, warn your mom about this impending 'attack/convulsion' that you were to suffer. And by violently shaking her, he sort of transferred your pain/suffering to her so that she would bear your share of suffering while you stay safe.

But in the case of your paternal grandma's case, the spirit was definitely malevolent.
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-27)
thank you very much, lovelight78! Take care and I wish the best for your family too!
lovelight78 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-27)
I hope so also. Very disturbing though. I will pray for your family.
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Hello lovelight78... I don't think it's a curse... It happened to my dad's mum too... Not to my mum's mum... So, I don't know... And it stopped I guess... She didn't see something like that, when she gave birth to my sister... I hope it will stay like that...
lovelight78 (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Your Mom must be a very strong and courageous lady. I'm not sure I would have been as brave in that situation. Do you think there May be a curse on your family? Maybe going from mother to daughter?
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Hi Cman710, yea imagine how my mum felt... Luckily she closed that chapter now...
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Hello Bloodyclaws, you mean if someone cursed us? We didn't search it much... Probably because my mum has the ability to sense and see things... My grandma saw a similar man, not exact the same... Thanks for your comment...
Cman710 (9 stories) (94 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
This is a very creepy, and terrifying story. *Shudders* I can't even imagine how evil a spirit this must be.
BloodyClaws (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
Lydiaa,
This seems very odd. (If I got this correct) your grandma saw the same person/thing. It could be possible that a ghost is haunting your family. Do you know of any affairs your family had with somebody? That may be the case. Good luck and best wishes.
Btw: your grammar was totally fine
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-24)
Hi Lydiaa... Thanks for reply... It'll not happen with you... But I am still curious to know the reason behind this.

God bless you... 😁
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
yea sheetal, you might be right... It never happened again,luckily... And I hope it won't happen to me at future too...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
Hi, Lydiaa Thanks for your reply... I mean to say that your gradma saw the somehow same dream and mom also seen the same... So it could be some you know family... Thing which are coming from one to others. I am not able to describe it properly... I think you got it... 😢
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
Hi sheetal, my mum generally has the ability to see and sense things... We are christians and no we don't know the reason of all these... Many things happened to my mum (not that bad as this one, luckily) and I'm thinking to write them later...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-23)
Hi, lydiaa nice story... I think some supernatural things must have in your family... Who is doing this. Did you tried to find out the cause from your religious belief? 😕
basilisk193 (35 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-22)
Nice story!
It sounds cliche but this reminds us that humans are, at least in some ways, indeed stronger than most entities.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-06-21)
lydiaa,
Don't worry; your grammar isn't any worse then most Americans' 😊. This is a very creepy story. I'm shocked by your Grandmother's telling of what she had experienced. I'm sure she felt great guilt over it. But it does serve as a warning. Do not allow anyone/ thing bully you into an answer you do not mean.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: