You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Imaginary Friend?

Real Ghost Stories

Imaginary Friend?

 

So my little boy was playing in his toy box alone. Or so I thought. He was talking to someone and I didn't really think much of it at the time. When I asked him who he was talking to he said, "The little boy." Well, that kind of creeped me out a little but I just shrugged it off. A couple of occurrences have happened and now I believe he was telling the truth. I believe there were two different spirits in the house.

When I came home from work one night my son would not look at me by the front door. When I asked why he said, "There is a guy standing next to you mom." Well, this kind of freaked me out.

Then on another day I could not find my son's bottle and I tore the house apart (and I mean I checked heat vents, pan cabinets, dressers... Everywhere). So I told my son if he didn't find his bottle, he would not get one anymore. So my son walks into the kitchen for (I kid you not) like two seconds and comes back into the living room with his bottle with ice cold milk in it. Here's the kicker... When he lost the bottle (which was 2 hours ago) it had lemonade in it. So I said out loud, "I don't know who you are, but do not ever fill anything for my child. I will do it myself." It didn't happen again.

The next thing happened to me personally. I was just getting ready to go to bed and everyone else was already there and sound asleep. So I shut off the lights and checked all the doors and proceeded to go to bed. I had just climbed into bed and layed my head on the pillow when I heard, "What'cha doin?" from a little kid's voice right in front of me. I sat up and looked around and didn't see anyone there. So I got out of bed and went and check on the kids, but they were still asleep.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mellakella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
Hi mellakella, welcome to YGS. It is good that you have spoken aloud and whatever it was there might have gotten the message. I feel that some spirit of a kid is out there in the house and now that he has got another one play with, it might have started playing. I don't think it is harmful. Still it is better to keep an eye on the kid. What is the history of the house and if you have moved in recently, did you make any investigation about the house or ask your neighbours or the previous occupants. It could give some clue.

Please keep us informed of any developments/encounters.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-30)
mellakella... I have heard many things... About imaginary friend in childhood period. Most of the time child talks themselves only... And at that when such incidents occur then its become hard to separate both the things... I hope your little baby... Is safe?
Any more incidents happened after that? Please update us...
AmariaWolfThorn (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-29)
Always believe a child. Its not always good to tell the its real but a child's sight is more advanced than ours, they see what we don't. Be careful and watch out for your babies if they start to become scared or they feel it becomes hostile in any way find some white sage and cleanse the house. My mother had to do this with me when I was younger, unfortunately I never lost that sight and still see them. The sage will help take away any bad energies or spirits from the home and cast them out. I hope for you and your babies that they are not hostile in any way.
Amp21190 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-28)
you story gave me chills. Wasn't exactly horrific, but very creepy. I have a son myself and he just barely started talking and sometimes he will look down the hallway and say "Ellie!" which is the name of his cousin who stays here a lot and is only 13 days older than him. He sometimes calls other toddlers by that name so maybe he saw another child spirit? Anyway, I would totally flip if something made a bottle for my child. Just be careful and keep a close eye on your kids (although I know I don't have to tell you that) they don't seem maleficent but still...
You should keep updates!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: