You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Sad Lady

Real Ghost Stories

The Sad Lady

 

It all started on the 23rd of December, (The day before Christmas in Sweden). My mum was making food for the guests in the manager's house, where they have the restaurant and reception - she works there as a waitress and she cleans the hotel rooms. I was sitting upstairs in the building, playing with my Barbie's as mum called me-"Darling, we are going over to the chateau!" Mum thought it was weird that I didn't answer her, so she walked up the stairs as she heard me talking for myself (as kids usually do when they are in their own world) When she gets upstairs I am sitting there on the floor in front of a chair saying -"Don't worry, it's okay, please don't cry"

My mum was aware of the spiritual atmosphere in the buildings, and she have heard things too, but I actually sat there talking to someone that to me looked human. My mum cleared her throat as I turned my head to look at her - "Who are you talking to?" She said in a calm voice, even though she felt a little bit frightened since she couldn't see anyone. "The lady of course" I said. My mum nodded and said -"Oh, what's the lady's name?" I shook my head as I looked back at the chair. "I don't know what her name is, but she's in a lot of pain, because her husband is dead and I don't know how to help her."

Mum remembered I looked very hurt for the lady, she said to me - "Let's go over to the chateau and she could go with us" I looked back at the chair and said -"Please don't go anywhere, I'll be back for you." Once in the building we walked into the library and a above the fireplace a board was hanging, "There she is!" I said, the lady I spoke too!"

And mum looks at the board -"Where did that board come from?"

The next week mum was going to find out where the board came from, and it was gone. She even asked her boss if she had seen it but she didn't even know what she was talking about.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lexibear, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Hi Lexi. Same inquiry as sds and sheetal. Seems the story is form a book or something. No offense to you. Just a bit curious and skeptical on this. Thanks.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
Hi, Lexibear... Nice story... But I also have the same question as sds... What was your age when this happened with you? Looking forward your answer...

Regards,
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
Hi Lexibear, welcome to YGS. I want to ask you, when did this happen? And in which building you went inside and what you saw on the Board? Was it a drawing or painting on the Board? Did you see that lady again and did your Mom make any further investigation/enquiries into the matter. If so, please post it. Without it, I find it difficult to comment further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: