You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Lucy

Real Ghost Stories

My Lucy

 

My name is Maria, I am 24 years old and this story is very personal to me and my partner.

I've been with my partner Dan for 9 years (since we were 15). We got together March 12, 2005 about 4 months into the relationship I fell pregnant but sadly at 13 weeks I miscarried. I always felt like it was a girl but after a few months of heartache life returned to normal. This happened late September 2005.

About a month or two afterwards, I started hearing giggling and tiny footsteps running on the landing. I was petrified and sought comfort from my partner who I was scared telling I thought he'd think I had gone crazy after our loss. To my shock he heard this too, although we do not live together which scared us both as we both still lived at home.

We started seeing the little girl in our houses. She would go from one of us too another and started talking to us. She called 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' and we could see her clear as day, although no one else could. This happened from 2006 - to present. The girl called herself Lucy-Jayne which is what we refereed to when we spoke about our lost baby. It was like having an actual daughter. She often said that she went to see 'grandad baldy' which shocked me because my grandfather passed away 12 years ago and I always called him that.

At the start of 2012, me and my partner moved into together (aged 21) and the girl would lay on my stomach singing to what she called 'her brother'. Three weeks later I found out I was pregnant again. This pregnancy went smoothly and 19 November 2012 we had our son James. The little girl is still a huge part of our life and we treat her like she is our daughter too. She has never hurt us, only brought us joy.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what she is? I have searched the internet but I can't find evidence of this happening anywhere.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maria_92, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-07)
Hello, Again!
I just wanted to let you know that my husband had a son that died in the mid 80s who has materialized to his older sister, as the age he would now be.
Around the same time, my husband was given a message from him, describing him precisely as his sister had seen him. The message-bearer described his son as being very interested in technical things, and being with my husband as he piloted airplanes. We did not know her prior, and there was no way she knew about his son or the approximate age he would be now, or for that matter my husband's profession.
I cannot leap to the conclusion that he is earth bound. Perhaps the connection to his father is simply enough to keep him returning and interested in what we are doing and how we are progressing. I personally believe that he has loved ones, guides, guardian angels and the like protecting and guiding him on the other side. He passed as an innocent, young soul, and I'm sure was embraced with love and guidance. Perhaps one has the choice to stay, visit periodically, or move on over there. We can only speculate from our individual and collective experiences. It is nice to be able to network with others that share similar experiences in an effort to understand how it all works. There is still so much we have yet to learn about our world and beyond.
Kind Regards & Warmest of Wishes,
Lynev
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-06)
Wow! Your story is great, she loves you, Dan, and James very much! Hopefully shes with you guys forever and I hope shes a good big sister and watches out for James which I'm sure she will do😊

-ERizzy
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-06)
blackspells - just an observation here, but I don't think this situation has anything to do with black magic.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-06)
Maria - I've hesitated to say what's on my mind ever since your story was published. I'm sure what I have to say is going to be met with bad comments, but I have to speak my mind.

I had my first miscarriage when I was 13 weeks pregnant, my second one when I was 12 weeks and I had three other miscarriages, so if anyone can say they know what you went through, I can say that. I know that miscarriages do a number on us emotionally, as well as mentally. Sometimes we deal with the loss the only way we can, to help us get through each day.

After I had my second miscarriage, a few years later my daughter was born. And a few years later our first little girl ghost appeared. My first thought, at the time, was she might be one of the babies I had lost. It was an easy assumption and it made me feel better, at the time. But after a few times seeing her, I realized she couldn't be one of my babies and I didn't want her to be one of my babies.

I saw two different psychics/mediums and they both told me that the little girl ghost I was seeing/hearing was not one of the babies I lost, which actually made me feel better.

I guess what I'm trying to say is maybe this child is filling the space in your heart/soul where you lost your baby. And I completely understand the need to accept that she is. But maybe she isn't 😕

I think maybe she was sent her to help you through the loss. But now that you have your son, it's time to let her go. Even though she says she doesn't want to, she needs to. This isn't where she is meant to be.

This is just my personal opinion, based solely on my experiences, on my losses and having little girl ghosts live with my and my children over the years ❤ And I am sorry if I have said anything to hurt you or offend you in anyway. It was not my intention.
blackspells (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-05)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyol
This is the closest info I can find actual references on these stories. Have a friend with same story as yours
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Thanks for your reply... Hope she will always bring lots of happiness in your life... God Bless you... 😁 😁
ladyknight (4 stories) (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Surely, the kid is bringing you joy. It is so heartwarming and I believe it is the soul of your daughter. God bless you all.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Maria - Fair enough, thank you for your reply 😊 I wish you and your family all the best. God bless
Maria_92 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Notjustme - I have asked her if she would feel happier if she crossed over but she refuses and says she is more happy here. I have seen her sad but usually only when something bad happens to us. She says she is here because she wants to be with us she is scared to be away from her mum and dad.

Revajane - yes James can see him. Hes 19 months old now and just started talking, he loves being round her and he gets sad if he can't find her. He shows no fear and a lot of love.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
I wanted to address the point raised by Dark Knight re the age discrepancy and provide a possible explanation.

I've read several stories where a child will appear to a couple before the birth or conception through dreams, visions, apparitions and so forth. (I'm fairly sure this happened in Betty Eade's book Embraced by the Light.) When the physical baby arrives and grows a bit older, the parents realize that their child has become the exact replica of the spirit who appeared to them previously.

In a similar fashion, Maria's unborn baby could have appeared to her in spirit form at an older age (toddler) than the actual physical fetus when it miscarried a few weeks prior. Time in the spirit world works differently than time here.

This is a lovely story.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Maria - I'm very sorry about your loss. As for is this really your daughter or not, I have no idea. I have mixed feelings towards your story. I'm touched that this spirit has shown herself to you and Dan, but I am sad at the same time that she is still earth-bound. There are reasons why there are the living and the after-life. I hate to say this, but I truly believe she should move on. I know you feel good with her close, but on her end, she should be put to rest.

Have you ever tried to ask her who she is? And why she's here? Based on my own experiences with the dead, they can cross the light and still watch over their loved ones. Have you ever seen her sad?

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to hearing from you. ❤ notjustme
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
I am interested in knowing if her brother can see her?

Very cool story I don't know that and I don't think I have ever read any story where the spirit is growing as it would have with a physical body. I've been reading Ghost/Spiritual/NDE and any thing even related for years.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Just out of curiosity, how did you realize she has a birthmark on the back of her head if it was hidden by her hair? Just a little confused on that.
Maria_92 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.
Yes I can describe her, when she comes to us at first she said she was 3, she was short, blue eyes and blonde hair she also had a birthmark like me on the back of her head hidden by her hair.

Sheetal -yes she does grow like a normal child she is current 12 years old and acts it to haha! She stays close to us at all times and rarely leaves us.

I again thank everyone for understanding, we feel truly blessed x
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Hi, I too am touched by your story. I hope someone on here with a lot of knowledge can give you more information on this spirit. Very interesting.
nich (4 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
I' am deeply touched by the story. Sadness and Joy overwhelmed me. I know that your baby girl is an angel and she will always be with you and your partner.
The_Dark_Knight (2 stories) (20 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Maria-I am very sorry for your loss. However, I don't see how this could possible be your unborn baby. At 13 weeks the fetus is small enough to fit in your palm. Add another one to two months and you believe you can hear the fetus spirit giggling and running around? If you are in fact seeing and hearing this girl spirit I respectfully disagree that it's her. I would tread lightly with this spirit no matter how nice it appears. Best regards!
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
hi, Maria92 heart touching story... One thing I want to ask You said you talk to her can you describe how she looks... And any particular time she appeared what age she looks like...

In our community, It is said that if someone has miscarried her baby then baby can become spirit and also grow like a normal child...

this story is just fabulous...
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Hello, Maria:

I find your story very comforting. My SIL miscarried and both she and my brother heard tiny footsteps and things being moved around during the night for several years. I don't know if they still do, but it was nothing as apparent as your case.
I'm very curious; I hope you don't mind, but could you give a bit more of a physical description? Can you actually see her or do just feel and hear her?
What age does she appear to be, and is she aging?
Have you thought of asking her if she is going to be born in the future? I'm very intrigued and I think you are very fortunate to have direct contact. You could probably ask her about those on the other side.
Kind Regards ❤
MitoTakatori (49 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Hi. I really like this story of yours! You are very blessed as you are being guarded by your daughter.
Rachness (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
This story is so heart-warming. I've never heard or read of anything like this and I really think that your story is just so beautiful. She will always be with you <3

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: