You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

My Shadow People

 

I wanted your thoughts on something. I have several experiences, but I want to know if the Shadow People are what is haunting my house.

One night, my mom came into both mine and my brother's rooms. Apparently, her and my stepfather saw something crawling on the floor and thought it was one of us. (I share a room with my little sister and she likes to sleep with my mom so my mom was checking on her more than me.) Of course, we were all laying down. And my brother didn't get up because I would have seen him since our rooms are right across from each other. Which I read something that says some shadow people crawl on the floor? But also around 3 a.m. I woke up and my legs were vibrating... I kept moving because when I moved the vibrating stopped. But after moving about 2 times something gently hit me on the head. This also happened twice before I decided to go to my mom's room. (She doesn't like hearing about me seeing ghosts or else she gets upset so I kept it to myself.) Well anyways she was up feeding my cousin's baby in her bed with only her phone flashlight on to see.

I went over and laid next to the baby. Soon after, a blackish grey hand came from the other side of me and waved like saying "hello? I'm right here!" I started bawling and my mom prayed for me. But I was wondering if you thought this was a shadow person? If not, good or bad? All it seems to want to do is scare us. I will post future stories on other experiences definitely. Bye! Thanks for reading this story and please let me know as soon as possible!

Other hauntings by Spiritseverywhere0425

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spiritseverywhere0425, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SkyBeLowUs (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
I had to log in and find this post as it just happened to me again. No feeling of anything, just felt the shaking.
Spiritseverywhere0425 (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-07)
Justthatgirl, it could be that my stepdad and I are always fighting... No recent family has passed but my Great grandfather passed a long time ago and I think it may be him since my mom heard a mans voice I might post about later. And revajane, my mom knows that I can see ghosts and is just frightened that I have that power for some reason... SkyBeLowUs, I don't feel sick either... Wierd...
SkyBeLowUs (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Oh, and when it happened, I had just retuned from Taiwan as my mother in law had just passed. I am about 99% certain it was her as they have a number of things they do to prevent sport it's from following you home from such ceremonies (can not go home same route to got there etc). They have a much longer history in asia, and seem to have many more rituals to deal with them.
SkyBeLowUs (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Hello. I have been reading this site for quite some time. Reading your experience made my eyes water as this same thing happened to me a couple of times. I am still what you would call a skeptic, but this was just too familiar. My legs also vibrated, sort of felt like a train was passing close by, though there are none close to where I live, and this was too much of a vibration, and something brushed my head and on the second occasion, my arms while I was in bed. Though I did not see anything, this just sounded a bit too coincidental. I did not feel there was any ill intent from my encounter.
Revajane (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
Frankly it sounds like your mom believes but is in denial because from what you wrote it sounds like she see them too. I don't know what religious background your mother or you have had but that can be even more of the reason for her denial. That is if she really is seeing them. She may just be as frightened as you are.

I agree with Justthatgirl it seems like it may just want acknowledgement from you or your mom or both. You could say something to it the next time you see it and ask it to leave you alone. I have given this advice to my own daughter when she has told me that she has see something. I defer to the more experienced members of this site.
Justthatgirl (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-02)
That's very strange, I have had experiences with shadow figures myself but sometimes it's hard to get a reasonable explanation. It might not be evil, just wants attention maybe? Has anyone in your family recently passed away or is there any negativity in your family that can be providing it with negative energy?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: