You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: 3 Nights, 1 Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

3 Nights, 1 Haunting

 

I am fourteen years old and this is my first story. I was nine or ten years old at the time.

I woke up in my bed unable to move. I looked around my room, it was almost completely dark, besides some moon light coming from my blinds. I had a shelf above my dresser where I kept my stuffed animals. All of them had these glowing red eyes and wide smiles. My bathroom door which I swear I closed last night was wide open. I could see the door to my room was open my only chance to get out. I tried to move as much as I could until I was able to break free. But something still had a hold on me. All my movements were slowed. It was like the slow motion stuff you see in some action movies. So it took me almost half a minute to go only five feet, so I could reach my door. When I got past my door I was free it took me a while to gather the courage to go into my room and go to sleep. The same thing happened for the next two nights, but when it happened I was not afraid I just closed my eyes and went to sleep. I will never forget the dark and evil presence I felt around me it was blood thirsty. It wanted to drown in my fear, but I wouldn't let it control me.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first story, I will love to hear your feed back. If you enjoyed my story, there will be more coming. If you had a similar experience tell me how you dealt with it. I hate the 1500 character minimum.

P.S. This story was my 3rd experience that I have had with the paranormal or at least of what I remember

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, splitsoul, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Hello splitsoul, welcome to YGS. I feel that it is sleep paralysis. If it happened to you more than once, then why don't you change your position or place of your bed. Years ago, in a house, where I was staying, in a particular place, we used to experience this feeling of sleep paralysis. Every one of us, myself, my two brothers, my dad, mom and even my granny had such experiences, in one such place. I posted those experiences in this site and the strange thing is that it goes on even now.

So, my advise to you is that it is better to try to change the sleep position or place. It might help.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
zacideno (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
it could be sleep paralysis you might need to research it online 😁
The_Dark_Knight (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Splitsoul- I have experienced this quite a few times of laying in bed and not being able to move. Once I broke free I was trying to get out of my room but was literally running in slow motion. I couldn't yell out to anyone and felt a very evil presence. However, as real as it felt, they were all dreams for me. I'm thinking yours were dreams also, and its possible to wake up in a dream of a dream. If you know what I mean.:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Hazeleyes is correct. 1500 is the minimum, not the maximum. Feel free to add all relevant details in your future submissions, as the more details you give, the better we understand your experience and can give relevant advice if needed.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-03)
Hi splitsoul,
I just wanted to say the 1500 characters is how much it takes to make a complete story. You can make your story as long as you like, just as long as it's over 1500 characters so there is no minimum to the length of your story. I hope I'm making sense. But anyway, this was a great story and I would love to read more if you have any other ones to share.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: