You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Friend's Aunt

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Aunt

 

This happened when I was in Baguio (Philippines), the summer capital of my hometown. I rented a room at my friends house, the room was next to the kitchen downstairs. It has 2 doors, one is just right opposite the bathroom. My friends were planning to go out that night, sad at my part because I was sick, I needed to stay home. Half lonely, when they left I bid them good night.

When I was at my bed trying to get some sleep, I heard someone moan on the other bed, you see my room has 2 beds facing each other only a small cupboard to separate it. I'm on my side facing the wall and thinking of my friends having good time without me, when I heard another moan, this time it's louder than the first. I didn't bother to check it or make any reactions with it since I was thinking that maybe I was delirious. And I heard it again, the only difference is this time I heard the creaking of the bed as if someone was really there moving. I told myself to leave it alone and just go to sleep since maybe we are both sick. (funny and stupid of me). Maybe that "it" wanted me to keep awake all night or wanted me out of the room.

I was only 2 weeks in that room and that was the first time I heard something like that. I knew someone had died there but it was my friends aunt. The moaning continues with the creaking of the bed and this time, I heard a light coughing. That was the time decided to go out of the room and go speak to my friends mom about it. I counted 5 and quickly stood up without looking at the other bed, I didn't feel dizzy or sick that time, I really wanted to go out. As I spoke to my friends mom, she told me that it was her sister. So, she went down to my room and I heard her talking in front of the door of my room:

"Stop bothering the girl, she's here renting the room. You should be grateful because she helps us pay the electricity and she even shares the food."

She went up and told me that her sister won't bother me anymore. Still, I stayed up with her until my friend came and she sleeps with me in my room. I didn't hear or feel anything after that. Maybe, she accepted me as part of her family but I heard more things in that house after the incident with my friends aunt. I heard chains being dragged, footsteps on the stairway, little voices, doors being opened and close but nobody was there.

I was a bit scared but I let it go since they don't bother me and not hurting anyone. They're just there, maybe doing their old routine when they were still alive. Who knows?

Other hauntings by nich

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nich, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freckle0328 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
That's interesting how your friend's mom has just accepted her sister's presence and simply told her to leave you alone.

I'm also curious as to why you've heard chains dragging... I don't see how it would go with the aunt being ill, so maybe more than one spirit is inhabiting that place.
rumpoint (6 stories) (21 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-22)
Thanks for reading my ghostly experience. About this experience of yours,I've had one or two experiences like these here in Grand Cayman. I will tell the details and share them here for all to see. Thank you and good luck.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
Appaerntly you have more than one entity and they want you to know they are there.

God Bless~
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-01)
Thank you for sharing your story Nich. Not all spirits are mean or scary some just want attention.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
Aww that's nice that is a nice story as well. I guess she was wondering who you were until someone told her that your staying and that. They don't hurt you but it kind of freaky that she already knew that the ghost aunt lived there. Wow I think that is really strange LOL. 😊 thanks for sharing your story with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: