You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: There Is An Entity In My House

Real Ghost Stories

There Is An Entity In My House

 

Hey, I have read stories from this website for some months and I decided to make an account and write my experiences and you could possibly give me some solutions. Also, I am a strong ghost/demon believer. By the way sorry for my spelling, I am from Greece.

So everything started since I was 10 years old (I'm 14 now). I can hear things that my family or friends can't and sometimes I think I am crazy. Now I will tell you some of my experiences.

1. My bathroom is as a square, there is a shower and across from it there is a mirror. So when I was going to take a shower I was closing the curtain and looking at the mirror and that's when I saw a girly head with a creepy smile behind me right below my elbow. I got so freaked out that I showered quickly and never got into that bathroom again. (That experience happened 2 times.)

2. I can hear whispers, like I am alone at home and I can hear someone whispering to me but I cannot make out what they say. Also I feel like I am being watched when I am alone.

3. I was studying and there was no air in the house (all windows closed) and suddenly all the doors closed and I could hear someone run from the hallway. (I was alone.)

4. I can hear footsteps and sometimes objects fall down. TV goes on and off alone and lights also. (There was no blackout at that time.)

I am a teenager so I can't call an exorcist or something like that because my parents think I'm crazy. I do not know if the entity is friendly or aggressive so I need a safe way to communicate.

Also I forgot to mention that I have a Necronomicon in my house and my grandpa was a believer too.

Thank you for your time and if you know anything that can help let me know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MyNameIsBill, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MyNameIsBill (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
UPDATE #1

I was going on the last floor to inform our friends about an event but they didn't answer the door, so I went back on the elevator then I saw something like a humanoid figure looking at me from the stairs (it was not moving, just staring) then I quickly got on the elevator, my phone started playing a song (it is impossible cause you have to unlock but I didn't touch it) when I went to the 1st floor I knocked the door of my house but there was dead silence, then I heard babies crying and screams like you were killing someone but the weird thing is that they didn't sound normal they echoed like they were in my head, then I started sweating and was really scared.

Any ideas what it was?
MyNameIsBill (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-09)
Hello guys,
Sorry for not posting feedback, I didn't notice the story was uploaded but I will answer your questions now.

SDS - I am greek so I don't know very good english, it happened in the same bathroom but I didn't express correctly and I got a bad feeling.

Samtillie- I am not religious but I will try

Ladyglow - I got to the doctor a month ago and he said I am perfectly fine.

Jabman05 - Most of the nights I wake up at 3 AM for no reason, but then after 15-20 minutes I go back to sleep. I don't know if this is paranormal.

Valkricry- Actually no one leaves above me (they moved out) and below me they have an office so at 5PM they leave. I have tried talking to them about this but they say its bullshiat and ghosts don't exist.

For the summer I am not home but I think the ghost has followed me here, all the actions are based around the bathroom, when I get home I will try everything and I will keep you updated. 😁

~Bill
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
Worrying if you are crazy is usually a good indication that you are not.

Try to capture video or footage of it happening to you, if at all possible- even a picture or EVP. That way, you have proof to show your parents. I am guessing from this that they have not had any experiences of their own in this house?

Depending on your beliefs, there are different ways to bless a house. I would urge you to do some research on this.

Now, from the skeptic side, I would say that hearing things is pretty normal. Knocks and voices can travel from all sorts of outside sources. When you are tired or not focused, the mind can play tricks on you by creating sounds that are not there. It doesn't mean your crazy, it just means your mind is deciphering the wrong thing from different sounds.

The reflection in the mirror happening twice is very strange and I have no good explanation for that one. Try to see if you can get your hands on an electronic field meter. If that field is too high, it can cause paranoia in people and animals. There is a theory also that high fields can help spirits show themselves.

I would consult with a doctor as well to make sure that you are alright. If there are levels of certain chemicals in your brain not being produced right, it can cause things like this (not trying to worry you). But it is nice to be able to rule out things like that.

Try putting the TV cord and any lamps on a surge protector. If that helps with the turning off and on, then unstable power is too blame (if the power beings to surge, the protector will click into the off position).

Keep us updated on how you are doing and anything that you may have tried.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
Bill,
You say that sometimes you think you're crazy. Well, sometimes thinking you're crazy is really very normal, especially when you're experiencing things that others aren't. And sometimes, the weirdest things can have very mundane explanations. Let's take the whispers, is it conceivable your actually hearing sounds from another's home? (Odds of this go up if you live in an apartment.) For instance my downstairs neighbor's TV is located under my bedroom floor, and sometimes late at night I can almost hear it, just a whispering outside my range of hearing. Drove me nuts, until I figured that out.
Being 14, you probably need your mom to make you an appointment to see a doctor (I know, the parents think you're crazy, right?). Just tell your mom you seem to be having a problem with your ears, 'like a faint whispery sound', and have a doctor check them out. Could be a slight infection, tinnitus, or something else medical. If nothing else, you'll have ruled it out.
SDS, gives several valid points. What is your gut feeling on what you've experienced? I'd try the EVP, like Rook suggested, as well as keeping a journal. IF you do pick up something on the EVP, it would give you some physical proof that something is transpiring.
It's also possible that your parents, don't think you as crazy as you fear. Have you tried talking to them about any of this at all? Or do you just assume they'll write you off? If you brought it up when younger, they may have brushed it off as 'imagination', out of not wanting to frighten you more.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
jabman - I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't put suggestive ideas in our member's heads. If there had been any of these things, such as knockings in groups of threes, animals acting weird around him, or anything of the other demonic-type theories you are putting forth, I believe he would have already mentioned them.

Now that you have put these thoughts out there, it is easy for someone to think "OMG, I once heard..." and come up with knocking sounds that could have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Or animals that react completely normal suddenly, when remembering, OMG! My dog looked or acted like it saw something or wanted to attack me!

Don't do this. Anymore comments like this, suggesting demonic activity when the o/p did not suggest anything like it, will be deleted. No warnings.
jabman05 (3 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
First of all spirits are often drawn to adolescent and children so that might be why only you experience this.
Secondly you said you have a little girl with a creepy smile appear I'd be wary of this negative entities (Demons in particular) often take the form of children but as they never lived as a human they can't make a perfect reproduction of a human so something always seems off for instance a creepy smile or animal features.

A few questions, have you been hearing knocking sounds in groups of three? Have you been awoken by anything at 3 am? Do animals act odd around you or your home? Do you feel depressed or oppressed? Have you got unexplained bruises or scratches? Do you have thoughts or feelings you feel are not your own?
If you have any of that first consult your doctor to make sure you don't have any health problems, if the doctor can't find anything speak to a priest as it's possible your being oppressed by a demon or negative spirit in the hope of weakening you so it can posses you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
Safe communication...EVP...Digital Voice recorder... A few questions with a pause between them for possible responses and then announce you are going to leave it on for a bit and they can SAY what they want to. Then leave for an hour or three then return and listen to what may have been said... Try more than once as you may not capture anything on the first go.

Necronomicon...work of FICTION by author H.P. Lovecraft... Great Horror Writer but this is NOT a 'real book'.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
MyNameIsBill: the previous posters have very good points.
I would suggest for you to go to the doctor and get a general check up, the whispers you hear could point to an ear infection or some other medical disorders.
You are a teenager and that means a lot of change in your body and emotions and buildup energy in your system, it is possible that some of that energy is moving some objects in your house.
Are you going through a stressful period in your relationship with your parents?
I do not now if the Necronomicon is of any relevance, a quick search in Google says that it is a fictional book, but you might be under some degree of suggestion for its presence in your house.

I know communication between parents and their teen children is not always easy, but try to talk to your parents about your experiences and your need for their help and understanding, I'm sure that your welfare is very important to them and they will listen...eventually.

Good luck and keep us posted.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
Hi, I agree with SDS. But I would like to also state, speak to your parents and see what they say. Also whether you are religious or not you can still visit your local priest etc and speak to them about your experiences, this may help you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
Hi MyNameIsBill, I want to ask you some questions. You said after the first experience, you never stepped into the bathroom again. But you said it happened twice. That means when you were bathing in a different bathroom, you saw the girl with a creepy smile?

Secondly, instead of asking us, you please tell what was your gut feeling, not the initial feeling of being scared of seeing something, but the inner feeling that you had. If it is negative, almost nearly it would be negative entity. So, please let us know what was your initial gut feeling about it.

Thirdly, I feel that there is nothing harmful that this entity had done to you. I feel that something is trying to catch your attention. You can acknowledge it in a respectful manner and request that let it not disturb you or startle you. You can also ask the entity to respect your privacy.

If others in the family are not hearing anything or seeing anything, it might be just that you are sensitive and others in your house may not be.

Also, try to maintain a journal of events/experiences. It will definitely help.

Keep us posted of any further encounters.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: