You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Obscure

Real Ghost Stories

Obscure

 

To start off would like to say that I'm never a believer of paranormal stuff. But yes I do agree that ghosts exist. From my teenage I have been a lot into these ghost films, encounters, books and stories.

I have had a couple of incidents which still remain unexplained.

1. The first thing is that when I was 12. I was staying with my aunt for that day in my house which is a 3 storey building. Scorching afternoon it was. A harmless, pleasant and normal day my aunt left me alone with my dog and left to the nearby grocery store and promised she would be back in 15 minutes. I was engrossed in a mobile game and lay on my left arm seriously playing with it. After some time I hear somebody climbing the stairs very slow. Like the pace was low but each step was a scrape pretty loud. I thought it was my aunt. I was expecting her to stand by the door but was too lazy to turn and look. My flooring was spartek. Kind of shiny and mirror like. I could see the shadow and image of a figure with cut hair (like a bob) standing by my door and looking into the room. I was pretending that I didn't notice her come. The figure stood still for 15 seconds. Then I looked at the shadow. Seemed like it had a bag or something in the hand. I confirmed that this was my aunt and took all the efforts to turn and ask her the reason for turning up soon. I turn my head and there's nothing as usual. There was a creepy wind with growling sound in the bright sunny afternoon. Suddenly my dog who was sleeping wakes up with a start and heads out in full speed. Turns to a particular direction and howls with gust. That was the most shivering moment. Thanks to my dog for helping me to chase whatever it is.

2. I'm 20 now. Everyday me and my family sit for our family prayer. As my mum reads the Psalms loud, my mind would be loafing somewhere thinking about some crap. I have been noticing this like everyday but still is happening. I would sit and stare at a place always with my mind being sonewhere else. There is a streak of shadow that falls on the tubelight diverting my mind. As if there is something passing on the opposite wall. This used to happen only when my mom reads a particular prayer. The streak has shifted from the dining room to the bedroom now.

3. Few days back I was reading ghost encounters ebook on my mobile and plus was listening to songs with my headsets. Before I could get a call the song pauses and there goes the beep. Similarly this time I was reading and the song goes mute. It was 2 am. I was expecting a call though and suddenly there is this clumsy growling or moaning sound I heard. Really loud and deppresive. And the song continues again. I have no answer to this. Being literate I could give some practical or technical reasons but nothing fits into.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rebbrosh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
Hello. I think I'm still stuck on your first sentence of the story where you state you're not a paranormal believer but you agree ghosts exists. Are you still a non believer? Thanks for the story.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
I guess you are getting way too much into ghosts and other paranormal activities. As foxstrod said - do all of those few steps then ts better to update.
foxstrod (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
Hey reb, three things. First: No offence but please stop thinking too much about ghosts and stuff and then notice if this continues or not. Second: Try doing some meditation or yoga such that you can control your mind from deviating always. Third: Find out from locals about is there any kind of peculiar past about your house or not. Try these and then please update.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
In the second one, what do you mean by streak?
Like a shadow? If so, is it stationary or moving about?

The first one is definitely strange.

The third one could be a glitch of some sort, but still unsettling to experience, I'm sure.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: