You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is My Mind Playing Games On Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Is My Mind Playing Games On Me?

 

Recently our dog started acting funny. He won't let me go into certain rooms of the house and continuously pushing me back when I try. I woke up with an odd feeling and had a orb thing next to my head. It moved across the room and stayed for hours. I attempted to wake up my boyfriend and it disappeared. Days after that a girl was in the basement staring me down. Our dog was freaking out and whimpering, sometimes when I see things and he is around he ends up peeing. He is completely poddie trained and just started doing this. Just a couple nights ago a man who appeared to just got done fishing appeared.

I attempt to talk to the people I see and none of them respond, nor does my boyfriend see the people. He listens to me talk to them and thinks I have something going on personally that is making me hallucinate. I even get up and follow some of the people that don't look as scary to me. Last night I woke up and puked immediately. I had this feeling as if someone had just choked me. My neck had an ache to it and I continuously kept getting cold chills all over my entire body. Also when in the basement I feel as if I am going to die there, almost as if something doesn't want me there. I'm at this point where I don't sleep I lay there and watch for something that is going to get me. Waking my boyfriend up for every noise I hear. I stay away from our beautiful home in order to feel safer and less scared.

Is my mind playing crazy games on me? Its making me not sleep right due to the fact as soon as I fall asleep I wake up feeling as if I am about to die. Open to any and all information and opinions.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, riha1289, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
Get your electric field tested.
If your levels are high in your house, it will cause extreme paranoia, hallucinations, ect. It effects animals in the same way (often times worse, because they tent to be more sensitive to these things than humans). This could be why your dog is overreacting to his surroundings.

Have an electrician come in and check all your wiring and the electric field in your house. It could well be the cause. You can also buy a meter for these fields at several different places online- just make sure you get a good one.

You may need anything from a new fuse box to different outlets, especially in where you are living is a few years old or was not made particularly well.

You are not crazy. Many people can be overly sensitive to variations in electric fields and it is not a fun sensation at all.
RebelRaider (4 stories) (15 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
This sounds like a high EMF in my humble opinion. Try finding someone with an EMF meter. If you have high steady readings, call an electrician.
allisonbeckert23 (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
Riha1389 - I agree with BadJuuJuu. Getting your own health in order as soon as possible will help give you confidence in what these experiences are. It may help give your boyfriend some peace of mind and encourage him to support you in your struggles. Taking care of your body can make your spirit stronger too.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
Your dog's reaction seems a little extreme. My dogs have had to cope with some pretty odd paranormal events, they've never peed as a result. As this behavior is so out of the norm for your dog, I suggest taking him to a vet for a check up.
I also agree that it isn't a bad idea to see a doctor yourself. A sleep disorder is a valid possibility, it would be wise to look into that.
I'm not saying you aren't having paranormal events happening, I'm just saying make sure there are no physical issues happening as well. A home cleansing according to your beliefs is a good idea.
Might not be a bad idea to have a home inspection done either. Rule out any environmental issues in the home such as mold or bad wiring. Always try to rule out non paranormal causes for activity. No amount of cleansing, blessings, or protection rites will fix a non paranormal issue, so always try to know exactly what you're dealing with.
thecurious125 (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
I don't believe youre hallucinating at all. Some people happen to be more senestive to the supernatural such as myself. They appear in my dreams and all over my house. Maybe researching into the history of where you live would be helpful in your search to figure out what's going on. Bad history can mean harmful spirits. Best of luck to you.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-25)
hi Riha1289- interesting story and thanks for sharing. I have a few questions I would appreciately greatly for your answers. What did you mean by "days after that a girl was in the basement staring me down", how did she appear?, same with the fishing-apearance guy and where? When you've tried follow some of the spirits you see, what has happened? Have you tried talking to anyone about this? Maybe a house cleanse or prayer is needed. I believe you may see spirits but it also sounds like you may have a sleeping disorder, or forgive me if that sounds rude I am not trying to be, perhaps try talking to a doctor to see if he/she can help with this? I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the help you need to feel safe in your home. God bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: