You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Attack By Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Attack By Ghost

 

It started in the mid winter say in the ending of December and January was on the edge of starting. I at that time was a college student and was quite busy with my studies. I must mention here that I am not amongst those who had good number of friends. I am shy in nature and had only 1 friend in my whole college life.

On December 28th 1997, the time would have been in between 3:30 to 4:00pm (approximate), I had just returned from my college. As usual, I was pity hungry and as soon as entered in my house I started seeking for some sank to eased up hunger for a little bit.

Varanasi, the city where I live (since birth), the temperature usually stays between 5 to 6 degrees centigrade in the end of December and in the first week of January and then it goes even below in the mid half of January to mid February, so, my mother and other members of my family used to spent most of the time in the rooftop to get some warmth from the sun.

Since everyone of my family was in the upper side of the building, so in the apartment of ours was pity dark (as all the switches were off). I was feeling so hungry that I did not noticed that I was being watched by someone.

My kitchen's location (where I was that time) was that if someone had to go there, he has to cross three rooms one by one (since it was a temporary kitchen earlier it was a store room as our main kitchen was under renovation).

At that time we had a schedule lode shedding from 12:30 pm to 5:00pm, and that time we don't have any power back-up facility (say inverters etc). The only light I had in the kitchen was coming from a kerosene lantern/lamp with a little mix up with daylight. Rest of three rooms were pity dark though some little pinch of light was coming from the window edges and decorated roshandans (air vents situated at the top of the walls, old houses do have that kind to inside-structures).

After encountering my hunger, I looked from the kitchen window; I saw still there was enough sunlight so I decided to join the family in the roof. After locking the kitchen as I turned back, I saw a person passing from dining room to drawing room. I thought that it may be my youngest brother. I immediately went to the direction where I had seen him going. I was surprised to see that there was no one in that room. I thought that may be my mind is playing some tricks with me. Suddenly I remember that when I had entered in the apartment I had locked the front door so how can he enter in the flat.

I started filled up with fear and I immediately decided to leave that place as quickly as I can. But unfortunately failed to do so as I was grabbed by some unknown power. My legs were started cramping up people says that whenever they had an paranormal experience they fell cold but in my case I was feeling very hot as someone had putted me in an burning coal oven.

I tried to shout with all of my power but it seemed that my voice was trapped inside my throat. I started to throw my hands here and there like a mad person in order to get myself free from that horrible power but I was not getting any success. There was a moment when I thought that the unknown power had achieved full control on me and I had no power left in my body for further resistance, I started calling goddess to whom I worship to save my life.

Was it a coincidence or not I don't know, I suddenly heard the barking of my pet dog and with him my mother entered in the apartment. I was immediately freed from that entity. My mother, when she saw me lying on the floor in unconscious and almost knocked out, she started calling the rest of the people in the family to save me. I was picked up from the floor and was putted in a bed.

Our family doctor was called immediately, but in his initial examine I was declared ok. Though, he gave me some energy tonic and some paracetamol (as my body temperature has risen up by little).

After the departure of the doctor, my mother asked what exactly had happened with me inside the house in their absence. I told them that I was attacked by a spirit when I was coming out from the kitchen. My mother then burnt an iron rod in camphor lite and cooled it immediacy in holy Ganga jal and gave it to me to drink.

After drinking that I felt better. That whole night my mother sat beside me to guard me from that spirit along with my pet dog. Though, I slept properly, but I had bad dreams that night.

Almost 12 years has passed, when I had that horrible encounter with that spirit; my loving dog had passed away on 2nd May 2014. His death was not natural too. He was not felling good from last 3 month and was under full medical asylum. But unfortunately, we did not able to save his life.

My mother still in depression as he was much closed to her and always helped her in fighting such situations.

Other hauntings by sushantkar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sushantkar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
Okay! Thankyou sushantkar for remembering me and replying.! Its your bravery that you are still living in that house... Please do share more exeperiences of yours!
My regards to you... Aprajita...
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
Hi Aprajita! Thanks for reading my experience. Yes, I am still leaving there as it is my ancestral house. I have felt/encountered with few paranormal activities from my childhood.

Thanks & Regards & ❤
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Hey Everyone. I'm new here and I'm quite impressed with all the stories.<3
Sushantkar your story is very nice one and also believable... I have a pet too and yes she rescued me many times... I just wanted to know... Are you still living in that house? And if you were living there why haven't you experienced something like that before?! ❤ ❤ ❤
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-04)
Hi!valkricry,sds & Septic-Ari, I sincerely apologized for not accumulating the content of the story properly.
That is why you people have extracted so many discrepancies from the story. I know that there is no space for the excuses when you are publishing anything in front of the public. I would make sure that from next time you all will get systematically better arranged content from me along with timely reply.
Sorry for the delayed reply.
😳
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
Dear susantkar,
As has been said, there are many discrepancies in your story. Now, some of them could simply be because you are not writing in your first language. English is hard and American even harder. (Ask anyone from the UK, we yanks do not speak 'English' lol).
As Surya pointed out, you may have fainted from hunger and experienced some form of sleep paralysis.
Or, even a virus (you did mention a slight fever).
I do not think your dog's passing 'unnatural'. You said he had been ill for 3 months and under a doctor's care... Add into that a dog ages 7 years for every one of ours. Since it was 12 years since the incident he would have been 84+ people years. That, my friend is very long for a dog. I know it hurts to have lost him, but it was not because of paranormal circumstances, I don't think. Unless there is more to it then what you said. Just know he went feeling loved, and no creature, not even man can ask for more than that.
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
I agree with sds.
I am not trying to be rude but some parts of you stories are seeming... You know... Kind of "made up"
But still I am sorry if I sounded a bit rude. 🤔
[I am not saying that your story is made up. It would be good if you clarify all our misunderstandings.]
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Hello sushantkar, first you said all the switches were off. Then you said that there was load-shedding until 5 p.m. Also, you said that you thought it was your brother. And you said that a door opens to staircase and your mother has the keys. Then why you should be surprised if it were your brother. He might have got the keys from your mother right. Please do clarify.

Having said that, I have some more questions for you. Do you still live in the same house? What did you mother say after you explained about your experience? Have you investigated further on this issue like asking your mother or your neighbours.

After hearing from you, I want to comment further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Dear Sushant,
There are so many discrepancies in your stories.
If you care to explain, I would bring them up one by one.
Thanks for sharing.

Regards
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Hi! Sheetal! Thanks!. Yes you are right. In my apartment there is a door which opens to the staircase and it is usually locked from out side. My mother have the keys. So, I think that she must have entered from there. ❤
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-29)
Hi sushantkar again scary story... Your house is really a load of adventures for all the paranormal lover.

To Alaviya... At north side most of the people has one main door (I don't know sushant's house structure) and stair case inside the house. I think his brother may be outside and his mother was on the roof. So she must be came inside through the roof.
Alaviya (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
If your apartment was locked from inside which you stated you did earlier where did your mom come from, not interrogating you or anything just confused
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
HI Sushantkar

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either when falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle weakness. It is often associated with terrifying visions, such as an intruder in the room, to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, from which the term "nightmare" is derived.

Hope this helps.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
Hi Surya! Thanks for commenting on the story. I am not a regular writer so I will try to correct my grammar in the near future.
Kindly explain about sleep paralysis. ❤
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-4
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
Maybe you passed out from hunger and encountered sleep paralysis. A bit difficult to understand as the grammar is not very good.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: