You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Dad Came To Help Me

Real Ghost Stories

Dad Came To Help Me

 

Hey everyone! This is my first story here, please pardon me for my bad English. The story which I am going to narrate is not mine, it's my mom's experience.

This incident happened in year 2004 when I was just 8 years old. My father committed suicide, the reason is still unknown to me and my mom. At that time my family was almost ruined. We were financially and emotionally devastated. It was a shock to my mom as she needed my dad in that stage the most.

After six months from his death my mom was recovered emotionally. She started to handle our shop and everything was about to go in right direction, at that time I got double pneumonia. I was admitted immediately. I was almost on the death's bed.

My mom used to stay with me in hospital. I don't remember the exact date but it has been 1 month. I was still in hospital and there was no sign of recovery.

One night I was kept on glucose saline (I don't know what exactly what it is called), as I had become extremely weak. I was fast asleep and even my mom was sleeping the cot which was next to me. Something woken her up. She felt someone came in our room. As I was the only patient in the block there is no chance for anyone else to come. Even nurse had checked my saline and she have given me the tablets. So even nurse won't come in. My mom looked at my cot and she was frozen. It was my dad standing nearby me. My mom told me that he was looking at me and he said to my mom, "Don't worry, she will be fine soon" and he just disappeared in thin air. My mom was damn scared but she didn't tell me about it as she didn't want to scare me.

My mom is a light sleeper so of course she was not dreaming! And most astonishing thing, I did recover within a week.

After this my mom saw my dad many times but I never saw him. I was really close to my dad as I was the only child. There more stories of my dad which I will continue in another part.

Sorry for the length of the story. Thank you for giving your precious time.

Other hauntings by tanscaredofghosts

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tanscaredofghosts, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
Hi, tanscaredofghosts I am very sorry about your loss. I just want to say whatever happens with our close ones they always come to help us at that time when you need them most. Thanks for sharing...
God bless you 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-31)
tanscaredofghosts- I'm sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing such a touching story with us.
I agree with the previous posters, your father loved and still loves you very much and will be always looking after you.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
I'm sorry for your loss Tanscaredofghosts. I can imagine how hard it must have been for you and your family. Sometimes even though we knew someone our whole lives, no one really knows what a person feels 100%. Even we don't know why we feel what we feel sometimes. Though your father chose to end his life, like Miracle says, he must have loved you guys much. Remember he is always with you and can hear your prayers. God bless.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
tanscaredofghosts - thank you for sharing your mom's experience with us. I think, regardless of why your dad ended his life, he loved you very much and needed to assure your mom that you would be okay 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: