You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost In Our Office

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost In Our Office

 

I am fairly new to this site and I have always enjoyed the stories that have posted here and I think that it\'s time to share with you my story.

I work in a BPO / Call centre here in the Philippines but our work doesn't fall in night shift. The latest shift would be between 3pm to 12am. So typically after 12am or by 10 - 11pm there are a handful of people in our office. Here are some of my and colleagues experiences.

My Story.

I was scheduled on the closer shift that week and was alone in my bay. I have always been told that there is a ghost of a little boy, a girl and a previous employee here that died of Cancer. Anyway there are no calls coming in that time because it was a holiday the next day. I was just browsing through emails and reading stuff when suddenly someone poked me at the back then I heard a little laugh coming from the bay behind me. Now I know that there are no other people behind me because most of my team mates were situated in centre bay of our operations. I just brushed it off like I always do until I felt a cold breeze on my back. I told one of the more tenured colleague of mine and he told me that it was the boy just playing tricks.

My Colleagues Story.

My office mate has this habit of sleeping in the men's sleeping quarters during his lunchtime. He always goes over-break and oversleeps sometimes. Our Team leader has to go wake him up when he oversleeps. That day he woke up earlier than usual and went to our team leader's station sweating even though the air conditioning was in full blast. He told her that he dreamt of himself in the same room but he was staring at himself but the thing that scared him the most was there was someone sitting beside him while he was sleeping. We talked to one of the guards of the office and checked if the room has CCTV and then we all saw it, a little boy in white was sitting with him just looking at him while he was sleeping there. After that he never slept again during his lunch break.

The New Guard's Experience.

This guard was the one who showed us the CCTV / Footage of the boy with my team mate. This happened as well when I was still in training for the job and the guard had only been there for 2 weeks.

The story goes that there was an employee from the other department who died of cancer. She was actually very good in her job and always had above average scores in customer service. She was one of the employees that was put forward for a promotion, but she was diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo treatment.

A week before she passed away she still went to work and had lunch with all of her friends. The following week she passed away. Now the guard that was on duty was the new one and he didn't know that the employee had passed away nor did he know her. So she was on her shift about 2am in the morning and he was stationed in the front desk. Then the woman who passed away came to the front desk saying that she will file for her clearance as she was going to resign. This was odd for the guard for someone to do this in the wee hours of the morning but she called the HR department of the company and told her that someone is filing clearance. The HR lady asked who it was and the guard gave her the name. The HR lady told her that it was impossible since that woman passed away the night before. She even asked what she looked like and the guard gave the exact description of the woman. This sent chills up the guard\'s spine as when he turned around no one was there. They even checked the CCTV to see the guard talking to himself. By the time that she went back to the woman after talking to the HR lady they saw the woman outside the door leaving.

Hope you liked the stories!

Other hauntings by Laurenti

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Laurenti, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pattymapayo (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-22)
Hi! Good day. This is Patty from GMA News and Public Affairs. Can I ask your contact number or email? Thank you.
girlcatblox (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
All three stories are just INSANE. 😨
But I love them. AWESOME!
Laurenti (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
No worries thank you as well I'm going to post another story soon... 😁 😁 😁
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
Thanks for reply... I know that... That's why I mentioned that 'If you can find it'... Overall your stories are just scary 😁 😁
Laurenti (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
Hi sheetal unfortunately I won't be able to provide the video because its company property.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
hi, Laurenti all the stories are just creepy 😨
I really want to see the video footage if you can find it... Thanks for sharing...😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: