You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Real Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Real Paranormal Experiences

 

These are a couple different experiences of the paranormal that I have had in my life and I have searched high and low to find answers or other people who have had the same experiences but found none so I'm publishing this story to see if anyone can relate.

A couple years ago I lived in this house down in South Carolina with my friend. It was in the middle of the woods and the nearest house to it was about 2 miles away but you couldn't see it real well because of the trees and plants. This house was a pretty good size, it had 2 floors, 2 baths, and 3 bedrooms, and of course a kitchen and living room. It was one of those houses that if you came to visit you would say "this has got to be haunted" I mean it absolutely looked like a haunted house. Anyway skipping ahead a few months I had moved in. At first cups and cans would tilt to their side to the point where they looked like they should fall over but they didn\'t. They would just float there like someone was holding them. Eventually the hauntings got worse like, things falling of walls, chairs ending up in different places, mysterious footsteps, doors opening, my TV turning on, etc.

One day while I was sitting on my couch with my friend watching TV when suddenly... (Play commercial for suspense lol), the whole couch actually started shaking and bouncing up and down about an inch off the ground. We were too scared to get off or move away from it so both of us just sat on it frozen in fear until it was over. This was when we realized how powerful the haunting was.

A couple weeks later we both got a fever and were seriously sick. Our other friends had to actually bring food and groceries to the house because we were so sick. This upcoming part is the part I couldn't explain and needed answers for because I never seen or heard anything like it before.

One night while we were sick we actually almost considered going to the doctor but didn't because it\'s just one of those things that you're pretty sure goes away on its own. Anyway while we sat sick on the couch I heard laughing coming from outside. As I looked over at the window I saw what looked like a tiny dwarf but it had very large eyes that you could tell they weren't proportional to its face, it had a normal nose, ears and mouth. It was grinning and I could tell it was evil. At first I thought maybe this was a hallucination from my fever but my friend was also watching the window. I asked him if he saw it and he said he did. When I looked back there more of them through the window, at least 2 dozen. They all had tiny daggers and some of them were yelling things like "we're going to get in there and cut you" and "I\'m going to slice your throat", just really evil things. Me and my friend were still so sick that we didn't have the strength to run and hide so we just locked the doors and sat on the couch watching the doors and windows when one of them said "as soon as you fall asleep we are going to come in there and killing you". My friend told me that we should sleep in shifts. We did this for a couple hours but we eventually both fell asleep. When we woke up not only were those things gone but we didn't feel sick. After that I told my friend I was moving out and he didn't stop me nor did he blame me. Ever since that I haven't experienced any hauntings or paranormal activity.

I just wondered if anyone else had ever seen the creatures I saw or not?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JonRohrbaugh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Hello to JonRohrbaugh- Buddy you story is though hard to swallow 😊 but people often sees ghost of dwarfs when they are not properly buried, burn or memorized after their demise. If I assume that the dwarf were evil and they were threatening (all 24 of them) you with knifes it is giving me stomach pain 😜
I think its the fever that was playing with your mind.

With best wishes to you ❤
JudyGore (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-10)
did any of the evil gnomes touched anyone of you even once? I'm curious with elementals that can touch things but never touches human. Well it's good to know that you and your friend now left the house and were both safe. If something like that happened in my country, then you can just easily consult a witch doctor. They're everywhere here. I think they'll suggest you something to put around the house to stop the evil dwarfs from going in and threaten you guys.
JonRohrbaugh (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
Great Feedback, The closest thing that might describe them is like gnomes but more demonic looking. I do agree that they aren't actually "gnomes" but demons that were attached to the house. My friend didn't move out until a couple months I had moved out. He told me the haunting got worse. I for one vowed never to even step foot on the property in fear that whatever was there would attach itself to me
aysen100 (guest)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
hey, did any of your friends or household broke anything like an ant mount in the forest? This seems like one of my aunties hunting, but she got possessed by a little man dwarf it was indeed weird like gnomes. Anyways give them a feast or food offerings like we did. But that area you said is isolated so the people around you could gather and give this man or people a huge feast.
that should clear them out.
Austinthrope (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
If your friend was living there before you moved in and stay there afterwards without experiencing anything then it could be that whatever is there is jealous of you or doesn't like you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
Hi, I feel that the house could be a haunted house. That might be the cause for the experiences you might have encountered. Still I am not able to believe that you saw multiple dwarfs, laughing and threatening. Too hard for me to digest. That part makes me doubt the whole experience. I don't mean to offend. But this is my opinion.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lola_inc (2 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
I believe there was a colony of bad Jinn in the area. Jinn likes quiet wooded area, especially if the place is beautiful. But Jinn are not to be trusted, so it could also be that there was only 1 there but it showed itself to you and your friends in a form of many evil-looking dwarfs to make you fearful. It's a good decision to just get out of there and ignore them. Good job.
lionsfan7979 (1 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
wow 24 angry little people with knives looking in my windows threatening me I'm calling 911
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-07)
Jon- I'm with Maria, WOW! I don't think I would have lasted past the couch moment. That's some serious stuff.

And like the rest of the ones who have commented I wonder if your friend is still there?

There have been some stories of these type of entities/creatures. I will be curious to what they have to say.

Glad your out. And nothing followed you.
Femaelstrom (1 stories) (56 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-07)
No one mentions the possibility that they could be gnomes or leprechauns. Whereas I have no experience with them, several of our readers have had odd experiences with them.

I've heard it said that occasionally you can pacify the nature-beings with food offerings, or offerings of tobacco/alcohol. Merely a suggestion. In case your friend is still living there... If you can call that 'living'. 😜
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-07)
Hey I enjoyed your story... There talks were really a horror ones... And I am agree with maria... It's good that you left the house. I am curious to know that your friend is still leaving their? Why he didn't left the house with you? Did he ever seen that things after you went away?

Please do respond...

Regards, 😁
Maria_Secretstar9 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-07)
Wow...thats a kind of story! You mentioned that you & your friend saw a dwarf like something through the window. I'm not sure but I think it maybe a imp/goblin or something else. You should've find out what was it or maybe an alien? (just kidding! Don't mind!)... Maybe they were small demons who reside in that haunted house for years & didn't like someone else to reside there. Thats why they scared both of you I guess. Well that's my opinion. I don't even have any good explanation about it. Good luck. -Maria_Secretstar9

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: