You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Daughter's Protection

Real Ghost Stories

My Daughter's Protection

 

This is my second story submitted to this site. My first was about sleep paralysis and something like an evil/red eyes watching me.

As I've mention on one of my comments before, I do feel like someone is watching me whenever I'm at the kitchen, it's always when I'm washing the dishes. I can feel my back burning (there's a door behind my back, across it, there's a vacant lot with trees). But that's another story. Anyway, I have a 3 years and 4 months old daughter (single mom). We usually sleep in the living room because of what usually happens when I/we sleep in my room. Last week, we sleep at my room (due to personal reasons) and after a day or two, I'm fixing our bed in my room then suddenly she said, "I don't want to sleep there, a bald lady with red eyes keeps looking at me." Whooooooh! I freaked out! After a long pause (I can't say anything), I asked her about it and she explained that she saw it standing beside the door looking at her. She even called it a "monster". I just said and explained that maybe it was just her grandpa checking on her (which my dad usually do), even though my dad is not hairless. I moved our bed to the living room because I'm really scared at that time. I cannot sleep most of that night, afraid of being paralyzed again or dreaming something about the "monster", fortunately nothing happened that night.

I'm so scared and afraid for myself but especially for my daughter. What am I going to do? How can I make the "monster" disappear? How can I protect my daughter from this kind? Please help me. I don't want anything to happen to my daughter.

Other hauntings by rhejhen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rhejhen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pureindian (14 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-09-25)
Best option is to call prist at home tell him everything that happing at home. After that tell prist to bless your complete home so you or your family don't ever face such kind of exprence again.
Calthrow (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
I am not going to tell you she is seeing things when I came in to this world my mom did not think ghost demons and that kind of thing was out there she changed her mind after me... But this is not bout what I see I may tell y'all some of them latter maybe... Anyways here is a simpal way to help settle down many kinds of problems find some dry white sage lite it and blow it out like you would insence in the room that is having I the issue and in the Lords name order the demon or ghost out of your house make sure you use an order do not be soft it should help
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
Hi northlight and nathaniel. Thanks for reading my story and leaving comment. I'm trying to think of this as well, thinking positively and looking at the bright side. I trying my best to relax. (I always get frightened easily). Lol. Anyway, thanks for the advice and I will try to do it but I'm still pushing the cleansing from Rook just to make sure. 😁
Nathaniel (37 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
I am going to agree with Northlight on this one. (wow we think a lot alike, northlight) I think it could've been some shape (from some type of shadow) your daughter saw and it became a monster to her. Once when my brother and I were boys, he came to my room and told me that he needed to go to the bathroom really badly, but that there was a monster standing by his door. In order to get to my room one had to first go through his room, and then through my door, so he didn't have to leave his room to come into mine. (hopefully that makes sense) So I got up and looked out my door, and first I saw exactly what he saw, a monster in his doorway. But as I moved I noticed that the monsters shape changed. It was then that I realized that what we were actually seeing was the shadow of the desk in the hallway. And light and shadow made it appear to be a monster. He didn't fully buy my explanation and I had to walk him to the bathroom, but that was truly all it was. Maybe your daughter saw something like this.:)
northlight (8 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
My comment is meant reassuringly rather than dismissively: I think that in the same way adults/children may see a shape and think it a face, young children may see things and not only see a face but become upset and imagine further that it is 'a monster'. Seems very typical and normal thing to experience. It's possible that two pinpoints of light - say from LED or alarm clock... Or anything, can become 'eyes' in the fertile imagination of a young child, and this can become embellished - like adult dreams - with other things the child has seen or learned about recently. Be less anxious and rest easy, it will be fine for you both.
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Hi valkricry! I apologize, hahaha I misunderstood what you meant.
Yes, I'm living with my parents because I'm separated with the father of my child. I already talked to them about it however my parents always dismissed the issue. Anyway, I will try the cleansing method from rook when I'm home alone.
Thank you. 😁
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
rhejhen, I'm sorry, what I meant was because as a child my grandmother's appearance made me think her a 'witch', perhaps this 'spirit's appearance makes your daughter think 'monster', when its just an old lady?
I did not realize you lived with your parents. Have you spoken with them about this? They may be able to shed some light on it. I still recommend Rook's cleansing and the blessing.
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Hi valkricry. Sorry but my daughter doesn't have any idea about witch. Hahah! I don't let her watch movies something like that. I'm a Roman Catholic, and our house is not blessed yet. From what my mother told me, they bought the house from a family that having a financial problem due to their child having a big operation. I don't think that this entity is something I brought with me through bringing something "new" or gifted from someone because some incidents happened a long time ago.
About my daughter, we do it everyday. I'm playing with her all the time. We always laugh and we're enjoying each others company.

Thank you for spending time reading the leaving a comment.
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Hi rookdygin, thanks for reading and leaving comment. I hate to say it but yes, I had/have issues with the father of the daughter. Sometimes before going to sleep, I can't help but think what happened to us. It stressed me out. I don't know much about "providing energy for the spirit", but I somehow realize that when I'm feeling really down that's the time that I can feel presence.
I will do my best and try the cleansing/shielding method of yours. Thank you so much.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
rhejhen,
I understand your fear, but at least beyond the feeling of being watched, nothing has happened. And, although that is uncomfortable, it does not necessarily mean that this 'spirit', for lack of a better term, is hostile or will hurt you or your daughter. Of course I can not say for certain, but my own grandmother's eyes appeared 'red' as she grew old (they were actually brown, but irritated easily looking red) and had very thinning hair, giving her a bald or scalped look, especially when she wore her hair in a bun. Now that I think about it, I never saw it down. Now mind you, I barely knew the woman, and saw her only 3 or 4 times in my life. But as a child, she scared me - to me she was a witch! The kind that might eat little kids. This could possibly be the case for your daughter.
As Rook has pointed out, if you are bringing negative energy in it might be fuel for this thing. Think back to when you first felt you were being watched. Had you brought some 'new' but used item into your home? Had someone gifted something to you? Perhaps this thing was attached to it.
You did not mention if you were of a particular faith or not, but you might consider having your home blessed along with Rook's cleansing method. Try and fill your home with as much love and laughter as you can. Sing silly songs, tell kid jokes to your girl. (for example: Do you know why elephants are so wrinkled? Answer: Have you ever tried to iron one?) . Have a tea party with her and her toys. Anything that makes her giggle before bedtime. I was a single mom too, and I know it can be hard to dredge up the energy to do this, but the payoff is really big.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry it seems to be negitive in nature.

There could be a spirit in the home, or attached to something in the home that is negitive in nature that your daughter is seeing and you have felt. Sorry to ask this but... Well here it goes... Is there something going on in your life that is negitive in nature... Financial issues... Arguments with the Father of your Children... Issues at work that cause you to bring negitive thoughts/energy back to your home? I hate to ask something so personal, but if anything like that or a combination of things like them may be providing energy for this spirit to manifest.

There is a Cleansing/Shielding method posted on my profile. Feel free to use it and please ask any questions you may have... I will answer one before it gets asked...Yes, it could take doing the Cleasning/Shielding more than one time before a difference is noticed... And it does need to be repeated over time to keep it 'fresh'.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: