You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Old Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Old Ghost

 

When I was between the ages of five and seven (I can't remember what age specifically) I remember very clear laying between my mom and dad. They had a huge bed which included my younger brother too. My older brother had a bed next to us (small twin size bed) which the head of the bed faced my mom/dad's bed like a 90 degree angle. But for some reason my older brother was sleeping with us that night. We were in a way poor cause we had to share the huge back room in my grandpa's house.

I remember waking up to the door opening, almost swinging open and a man walking pass our bed and towards my brothers bed. Not looking at me. I could see through him and he looked like he was from the old western days? I don't know what era he was from but he had a bowl hat on, long white sleeve shirt with overalls on. His clothes looked dirty. He then laid on his stomach on my older brother's bed with his arms crossed in front of him. He knew I saw him cause when I turned my head to look at him just a feet few away he was looking at me already with an evil smile. I was shocked that I couldn't move or scream. After a minute or so (which felt like a long time) I moved the blankets up to my chin. This seemed to upset him cause he got up and walked out and slammed the door very loudly. My parents didn't even wake up! Neither my brothers too.

I'm 21 now and I can vividly see this guy like it was yesterday. I don't go to my grandpa's house cause I had other experiences but I felt like this man was evil and knew he was scaring me.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dgoklish, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dgoklish (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
swimsinfire: thanks for your comment! & yes in todays society we would be consider very poor but I never felt like it until I looked back at what resources we had. We did have each other at that time.
dgoklish (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
pearlangel: that's also another good explanation. I could see that because it seems like it has a very negative effect on people who live there. Family memebers have become alcholics, numerous fights and windows broken.
dgoklish (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
sushantkar: no I have never seen him again. But that's a good possibility. When he first entered the room I knew he wasn't supposed to be there and gave off a real ugly scared feeeling
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
I don't know. It's so hard, these expieriences when someone is a kid, that's a lot of years of memory. But I look foreward to hearing the other stories, and I lean toward paranormal. I totally dig your statement, " I guess we were poor", you really weren't sure were you? Because you had each other. That's probably kept everyone safe. Good story can't wait to read more.
pearlangel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-17)
If that is real (I mean not a dream) then it is true that the man was evil. A Demon maybe because when demons are there and we or them (demons) make sounds...
Those sounds are blocked and other people don't hear those sounds...
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-16)
Hi dgoklish! I think its a spirit who might had lost her kid of ours brother's age. Coming and laying down with your brother might be providing him that peace from which he might had been kept away when he was in flesh and blood.
That is why lifting the blanket makes him angry.
Did you seen him ever again. Kindly reply me.
With best wishes ❤
dgoklish (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
[at] Elnoraemily Yes I know my uncle, grandpa, sister, both brothers, and sister had experiences
K_marie82 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Wow, creepy! Enjoyed your story thanks for sharing and I look forward to you sharing more. I am curious, have other members of your family had any similar experiences or has anybody else seen the same apparition?
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
Can't wait to read them!

Stay positive and happy if it bothers you to see these things. Positivism goes a long way.
dgoklish (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
Yes I will share more experiences in that house when I have time to write again.
I have seen another apparitions in that house. Also when I moved to Tucson I have seen two. And experienced some weird activity here at work. I pray that I don't want to be open to these things.

But thanks for commenting! I need insight on peoples thoughts. And opinions!
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
I agree with BadJuuJuu that it could have been a vivid dream. I have several from around ages 5 or 6 that I swear are real memories, because they feel real (though I don't think there was ever a NASA rocket in my front yard despite what my mind is telling me to remember). Obviously, though, it's your memory and not mine, so that is just my perception from this account.

I would also love to hear some of the other experiences you have had if you are ready and willing to share them. If not, it's perfectly okay.
girlcatblox (16 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
I don't know BadJuuJuu. Seems real I've had experiences like this before and I know FOR SURE that they aren't dreams. What you should do,dgoklish, (if you are religous) is pray every night if you are having these experiences again. If you are not religous just do it anyway 'cause I cannot think of any other way! 😠 🤔 😳
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
To me, this sounds more like a nightmare than a waking experience. An extremely vivid nightmare, but still I suspect this was a dream. Sorry. You allude to other events in that house, so I could be completely wrong. I'm curious about the other experiences, if you feel comfortable sharing them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: