You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man In The Cap And The Girl In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In The Cap And The Girl In White

 

Here are two experiences, both when I was 11.

I had a sleepless night when I was nearing 12. The reason was because I had a few ghost stories. I went to bed and hoped my sister (who is younger than me) would stay awake but soon she was asleep. When I am scared what I do is cover myself under the duvet.

I heard something hit the floor. I tried to get the sleep but then I heard what seemed to be footsteps. It was coming towards my room very briskly. It was my Mum. I told her what had happened and she said, "Just go to sleep." Then she went out the room.

After a few minutes something hit the floor again. It was my sister's doll. My heart skipped a beat and my mind was screaming at me, "Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Don't look out of your duvet!", but I dared myself and opened a little space in my duvet to look out.

My eyes opened up. I saw a man in a cap. He was wearing a bandana. But he had RED eyes. I quickly hid under my duvet again. I picked up some courage and looked out again but there was nothing to be seen. I don't know how I got back to sleep but, eh. It hasn't happened a second time.

Since there wasn't enough letters in this post I'll share a different experience.

I was at home, doing the normal stuff. My family had gone somewhere and I was home alone. I turned on the TV and went upstairs to go on the computer. After about 20 minutes the TV suddenly turned off. I went downstairs to see if my family were there. They weren't.

I went upstairs, told my online friends that I'd come back in 30 minutes. I went on my PS when I suddenly heard a noise from upstairs. I turned on the light and looked upstairs. I turned away from the stairs when I became aware of a figure in the corner of my eye. At the top of the stairs was a girl dressed in plain white with black hair covering her face. I could not see what she looked like. I ran from the stairs and ran back again. She was no longer there. I then heard someone at the door. My family were back. I told them what had happened and they made jokes about it.

Comment what you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hadeed, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hammerdwalrus (4 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-23)
Did you watch the ring at all? That is my only plausible explanation.
northlight (8 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
I agree - no more ghosty stories at night:) That goes for me too - and I'm 43 and hide under the duvet too:)
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Rule number one- No more horror stories at night. It's not going to help you. Negative feelings like fear will only make you paranoid.
Hadeed (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Elnoraemily, they're not as scared as me; though I am the second youngest in the family, I read quite a lot of ghost stories which scares the hell out of me during the night.
Sheetal, I'm not exactly sure if it has a bad history. I think it is quite old, I will check on it.

Thanks for your comments 😁
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Hi, Hadeed... Nice stories... Is your house has any bad history? May be you can find your answer here 😁
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-12)
Interesting experiences, definitely!

The girl on the stairs is the most compelling to me, personally. That's quite the unsettling experience.

I am guessing by the jokes that your family did not believe you? Have they had any experiences in the house?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: