You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Always With Me

Real Ghost Stories

Always With Me

 

Now I am no crazy or a liar but I have seen things that even I don't believe I've seen. I have helped people with their experiences before who will remain anonymous.

This story was a few years ago when I lived in my mother's house. I was sleeping in my bed and sat up awake looking round. I knew I was awake because I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom to run cold water over my head because I suffered dry scalp. Anyway I went back into my room, lights still off and lay back down on my bed and when I looked up all I could see was a huge tall figure standing in the corner of my room and I knew it wasn't my TV cause it was right next to it and this was before I got my dress makers dummy.

I just sat staring at it as it stared back with red eyes but for reasons I still don't know, I didn't feel scared or anything not even a little. I just stared at it, its eyes glowing. So I stood up still looking at it and turned on my light and off again it was gone.

Ever since that I have always felt someone around me and I know it isn't a spirit. I am not Christian nor do I believe in that god. I am jashinist which is a little different from anything else and don't go saying it's satanist or it's a cult because it isn't.

This thing that follows may or maybe not be a demon. I don't fear demons because to me they are just as innocent as human spirits, that's what a lot used to be after all. But I have contacted it and it told me it was my guardian so I left it at that and I see feel and hear him all the time especially when I'm alone. When I'm with my boyfriend as well, he seems to like playing with him too but yeah that's pretty much it I'm not going to say much more about it. I'll leave other experiences for another story. Hope you enjoyed reading my experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Devolisinvinium, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Devolisinvinium (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-09)
At first I didn't contact it he used to appear in dreams. And he would speak softly to me. The first time he came to me was as I said in my room just staring at me to talk to him now it's...hmm well to be honest it always feels like her is with me I have read the bible before hazel I was once a Christian myself but I was regretted by the people I were supposed to be equal with. I then became atheist and now jashinist and IT seems my religion is funny to some people that's fine but I don't seem to be laughing at yours even if my opinion on it is its a pile of bull but your open to your own beliefs.
To answer your question fully elenoraemily he talks to me all the time even when my boyfriend is around we live together you see and every night I can hear him whispering in my ear it doesn't annoy me sometimes it actually feels nice and since I'm in the house alone when my boyfriends at work all day it's company for me.
Also dldr he didn't tell me no but when someone is with you all the time watching over you I believe that to be a guardian,
Demons are like human spirits because a lot once were human demons don't just pop out of thin air they are slowly turned into demons and not all are bad as I know. Yes they can trick you I am aware of that that's why I'm not letting him get too close to me I trust him but not fully thankfully I'm not stupid but not once has he asked for my soul or to make a blood pact.
Animation_Gal (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
I've been following stories, and comments on YGS for some time now. And I finally decide to join.

Sorry I don't have any great experiences of my own to share - except for this link below. I'm not a Jashinist, nor was I even aware about Jashinism - until I came across the OPs story. I'd like to clarify that I'm not trying to promote any religious affiliations here or point out inconsistencies by sharing this link. I simply think it does a good job of being informative about this religion, while differentiating the key aspects from any Manga influences.

Http://www.mibba.com/Articles/World/5861/The-Commandments-of-Jashinism/

Peace:)
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
So did a little researching of Jashinism myself. I can understand why the OP would view a Demon to be his/her guardian spirit. Jashinism is all about slaughter. Anything other then complete destruction is considered a sin. That said I wonder how the OP can please Lord Jashin as in virtually all cultures wanton slaughter is a crime punishable by life in prison if not death?:/ Oh and I'm not calling the OP foolish for their choice of a manga based religion, anymore then I'd call Christians foolish for following what I consider to be an outdated standard for living from 2k+ years ago. To each his or her own... Even if it amuses the stuffings out of us XD
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-18)
I have had an experience with a red eyed entity and all I felt from it was pure evil!
If you would permit me to know as I got NO words when I had to endure it's presents, How did you get it to speak to you? And how did it speak to you? Thank you for the info if you will give it, It may help me more than you know.
Dldr (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-15)
Hey devolisinvinium, I gotta question.
The figure you described, did he tell you that he's your guardian?
rhejhen (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Hi Devolisinvinium. Thanks for sharing your story. I do have a question though, how can you say that demons are just as innocent as human spirits? 😕
That's quite amazed me. 😁

Hi mayathelion. I laughed hard regarding your research about jashinist. Lol 😆
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Thank you, Hazeleyes. I understand that you are looking out for the safety of the OP.

Respect and best wishes to you

hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Elnora, you are totally right. What I wanted to say was demons are evil beings but I didn't need to take it that far.

Devolisinvinium, I'm sorry for going way out of line in my comment. You can believe whatever you want to believe, but I don't think you should trust this demon as your guardian. Demons are not like human spirits and they like to deceive you.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
From our comments guidelines...
◾This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact.
And
◾Posts that are abusive, vulgar, insulting or spammy will be deleted. If a person persists in posting such messages numerous times, they will be blocked / banned from this site. We also reserve the right to delete comments that are juvenile, off-topic, very poorly written, unintelligible, incoherent, messages all in UPPERCASE or with every first letter capitalized, and anything that looks like promotional material.
Just to be clear, I am not defending this, or any other religion. I'm only defending the poster's right to claim their religion without backlash or mockery. This is a site dedicated to paranormal experiences, so let's focus on the paranormal aspect of this, and ignore the religion. In short, let's keep it classy. 😊
mayathelion (9 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
Since you don't feel any negative energy probably It might be the God that you worship. I search about jashinist... I'm sorry but I found it funny. You might be a hardcore fan of naruto. LOL. It says,

(Literal translation: evil god or evil heart)
Jashinism is a religion practiced by Hidan of the Akatsuki in Naruto Shippuden. It is highly masochistic and requires Jashinists to inflict pain on themselves every day.
One (and only) known Jashinist is Hidan of the Akatsuki.
Hidan: Jashin-sama ("Lord Jashin" for those who don't know Japanese) will save you from being killed if you convert right now...

Well, its your life, live with your own insanity as much as you can.

God Bless.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Hazel, the op is not Christian.

Pressuring anyone to go against their beliefs is not helpful, nor is talking down to them because their beliefs differ from yours. There are thousands of spiritual and religious ideals in the world and this is one of them. You cannot say that yours is more correct than the relgious path of this poster, despite your own convictions on the matter.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
Well it sounds like you don't need help and you're perfectly happy with your guardian demon. I'm not sure what you believe but demons are not like humans and they're far from innocent. Demons are evil spirits that take pleasure out of scaring and hurting you. Um, that's why they're called DEMONS, there is nothing good about them. In the bible it tells you that they are fallen angels who rejected God and were cast out of heaven, if you bother to ever pick up a holy bible and read it.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-13)
How exactly did you contact it, if you don't mind me asking?

Best wishes.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: