You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Legs Lifted

Real Ghost Stories

My Legs Lifted

 

Without going into all of the things that have happened to me, the one I think of every night is this.

I was about 7 or 8 years old. I couldn't fall asleep. I have no clue what time it was. It must have been past midnight. My legs lifted. I stared at my legs. Thinking I can't be seeing this. I pushed my legs down. Not even a minute later. Up my legs went again. I quickly pushed my legs back down. I thought to myself, if this happens again I'm screaming. Sure enough, it happened again. I screamed and immediately my aunt rushed in from a neighbouring room. Of course, as usual, no one believes what happen. However, this is not the end to my story.

Throughout the next few passing years other things happen in between all this. But some odd years later, when I was around 27 or 28 years old, I wake up and... My feet are lifted in the air. I, of course, again was thinking "NO WAY!" I thought it through, and tried to push my legs down. They didn't go down. In a panic, I then pushed my legs down as hard as I could. I would say 3 or 4 seconds later they finally went down, which is a long time if you\'re counting. I ran to turn on my light, and grabbed my Bible as I always do when I get to scared. I honestly don't think anything is out to harm me or they would have done it by now. I have just never been able to be ok with the things that have happened, and continue to happen, without being scared. To this day, I wonder what, or who, is doing this.

This is my story, and these are just a few of my experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ajs1199, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ajs1199 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
Thanks for the comments. I have checked medically and the doctors have come up with no explanation. As for the coment of the meditashion. When I was younger I know I was not in a calm state as I was on edge all night seeing things. And something just didn't feel right in the room. Not calm at all lol. As for the time it happened when I was older. I has just woke up and they where in the air. I honestly don't think it was a sort if meditashion. But my mind is open to the thought. I'm in my 30's now so I'm always scared it will happen again some day. And what will I do. It was harder to push my legs down back on the the bed last time. So am wondering will I be pulled. Or will it be even harder next time. So hard to know if a family member in sprite is just playing with me. Or if something is trying to get my attention. All just never know.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
Hi, Ajs1199... Short and scary... I've never heard anything like this... Very scary... 😨
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Ajs1199 - both my son and I have experienced this. Normally, and I do stress that word, it happened during meditation when we were very relaxed. Our hands/arms also do it.

Just a thought 😊
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
I would definitely agree that you need to make sure it's not a muscular, nerve or neurological issue that is making this happen.

A very interesting and unique experience. I have never heard of anything quite like that.

Best wishes to you.
Ajs1199 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
The first time it happened in Oregon at my aunts house. The next time was like 10 years later. In Washington in my own apartment. So yes 2 difrent places.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Hi Ajs1199, welcome to YGS.

Can I ask, has this happened in the same room / building, or is separate locations? And have you looked into it medically as there could be some sort of neurological or muscular issue?

Obviously it could no be any of the above, but I would think it worth checking first even if its just to dismiss it as that.

Please keep us updated. 😊
Rachness (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Wow, creepy! Maybe if this happens again, you could try and communicate with the spirit? Try asking it what it wants, why it's there, etc.

I hope you're well.

Rach ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: