You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Knocks On Our Doors

Real Ghost Stories

Knocks On Our Doors

 

Let me just start off by saying I love this site. I have been a huge fan of the paranormal world since I could remember. This story that I'm about to explain is not scary at all just a little shocking.

This experience happened around December of 2013. There was my friend who I shall call C (female) and K (male). We decided to have a movie night at K's house around 9 o'clock. The movie we decided to watch was The Conjuring... I KNOW SCARY RIGHT. Might I remind you that K's parents are religious people. We finished the movie and chatted for a while and decided to go home. When I arrived home, I entered my house without knocking because I had my keys. I walk into my room and started getting ready for bed, when there was a huge knock at my bedroom door. Thinking it was my mom trying to scare me I opened the door to find no one. I quickly closed the door and resumed getting into bed, when my mom comes into my room and furiously asked why I was beating on her bedroom door. (Her bedroom is on the complete opposite of the house from mine). Completely shocked I asked her why was she beating on my door and said she didn't. That freaked us both out.

The next day I get a text message from C saying that on the same night I had my experience, she was standing at her front door pulling out her keys when her mother opened the door and asked her why was she beating on the door. That freaked me and her out.

Could anyone tell me what happened that night. Were we just paranoid or what?

Other hauntings by biggs20

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Mississippi

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, biggs20, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-02)
Hello biggs20, welcome to YGS. Quite creepy indeed. I would understand if you and C had the "knocking" encounter. But it is quite strange that your mother did hear the knocks and C's mother too. But did you ask 'K' if he had any experience? And I am sure that it has not happened since that solitary experience for both you and C.

Keep us informed of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
Scary one... I think the curse of anabelle scared you... Just kidding 😜 The incidents occurred with you both is really scaring. You know after watching The conjuring I was unable to sleep to a week. So I can understand your situation.

Regard,
biggs20 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Thank you Rachness and Hazeleyes for reading. Actually we all experienced this in the same hour. And everytime I watch The Conjuring something weird happens around me and in my house.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
Wow, that is a creepy coincidence! At the time that all three of you experienced this did it happen all at the same time in the same moment? That would mean that it's more than one spirit that's messing with you guys. I know that spirits are known for messing with people so they were probably having some fun and laughing at your confusion about the whole situation.
Rachness (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
If it were paranoia, it would of only happened to you. The fact that it happened to four people sounds creepy enough for me. It is odd how the 'entity' chose to do it after that movie though! Maybe it wanted to scare you! 😉

I hope you're well.

Rach ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-26)
biggs20 - mmm...okay, paranoia can cause a lot of things, including mass hysteria, but I don't think this would fall into that category considering someone/something was beating on your mom's bedroom door. Unless, of course, she saw the movie with y'all.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: