You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: 2 Glowing Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

2 Glowing Orbs

 

My sophomore year of college near the end I was lying in bed with the guy I loved. He was asleep, and I was lying next to him holding him feeling peaceful and near snooze. There was a lot of love in the room, that I clearly remember - it felt better than usual. A round light about a foot in diameter floated into view and approached us, slowly and gracefully. I watched it, without fear, as it came over us to a couple of feet. It disappeared, into us/me? Or did it just disappear? I told him about it, and he said we had a light child.

A few years later, I was not in a peaceful state. I was worked up in a creative frenzy and I wanted to redo the room. I pulled everything off the shelves and put it all in the center of the living room in a pile. Meanwhile, I was making music. It was pure chaos. Then I went into the kitchen where my roommate was. It should be noted here that she didn't like me. Suddenly I saw a light in the living room by the window, same shape and size, move toward me from across the room. It was moving erratically, like zigzagging. It came close to me and disappeared again. My roommate said, "That's what you wanted all along, huh." She was disapproving.

I have questions: what are the lights? Where do they come from?

I had a child after each light, was it the soul?

Has anyone else seen them? They were really cool, and I liked the experiences a lot. I've tried to look up information about it but couldn't really find anything. I would love to see another one...

Other hauntings by Wildstar

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wildstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

roylynx (guest)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-18)
Reading this story make me wonder, if orbs are souls of the next life or just another being that we don't know.

I have experienced seeing an orb too. I did not feel fear or anything, but I think I have scared it away lol
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-10-09)
Wildstar - I'm a little confused by your roommate's comment. I've read your story a couple of times and still don't understand that 😕
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-09)
I had an experience that I believe was my sons soul entering my field... A popping sensation in my crown chakra and a split second of bright light... It spooked the horse I was leading at the time, so I know I didn't imagine it... My lad was conceived very soon after that time...
Brooke720 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-31)
It is a matter a fact that they are orbs! I'm not to sure if they are the soul of your children but possibly a loved one who has passed on... I enjoyed your story a lot and hopefully you can post more of you experiences.
Best wishes!
~Brooke

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: