You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Is He Still Watching Over Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Is He Still Watching Over Me?

 

Greeting readers name is Brooke. I am new to this website so I'm going to start with small stories first. I will try to post daily and I hope you like my story. Because you don't know anything thing about my background information I will tell you some. My Nana is a medium and when I was born she has told my parents that I was going to grow up as one too, and luckily she was correct!

When I was young (around 6-7) I always used to find pieces of wood on my grandmother's carpet. I asked her why and how they got there because we don't wear shoes in the house (expecialy not on the carpet) and every time I asked that question I would always get the same answer "sweetie don't be scared, it's just my dad watching over us trying to let us know that he is still with us" (Just to let you know my grandmother's dad had passed many years ago when she was fairly young, he worked at a wood shop). And to this day I still believe that's his sign that he is still here.

In fact, yesterday I was reading some paranormal experiences on this site and from the corner of my eye I could see a little bright white light and it was hovering from the carpet right beside me. I looked to see who it was and what this orb was doing. I looked to my right and the orb slowly disappeared, then I looked down and right beside me on the carpet was a little peice of wood, I still have this peice of wood beside me and I am still amazed by this story. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you liked it. Please comment below if you have had any experiences related to this story because I would love to here them all. Take care!

~Brooke

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Clouds123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
What a heart warming account. I love hearing family visitations. Trust your gut that it is grampie leaving you a little gift every time he says "hello!". Thanks for sharing, take care!
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-03)
I have no idea what happened below, but I thought the story was kind of adorable. I have a friend who says her grandmother leaves her and her family a dime whenever they are lonely or sad.

Best wishes.

This comment from L_22 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Larissa81in (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-02)
Nice experience Clouds123. Probably this is a form of blessing from your Grandpa I must say. He is definitely watching over you and your family for sure.
Clouds123 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Thank you so much for understanding and thank you so much for the helpful tip:)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Once you've submitted a story, you can't delete it. Had I realized you wanted it deleted, I would have been more than happy to not publish it. Seriously considered deleting it in fact. In light of your comment, I wish I had. If you really want it off the site, you can try contacting site admin.
If you plan to stick around, give the guidelines a read. Good information there for everyone, especially for new members if you haven't read it already.
Clouds123 (1 stories) (8 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
BadJuuJuu and Valkricry, I'm sorry if I deleted and said I was going to post daily but I was trying to delete THIS post not my account, so if you have anything that doesn't half to do with this story please don't comment!
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Hmmm...yep odd as can be. First time I recall someone doing this too.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
I can't recall ever seeing someone say they will post daily, only to delete their account before their first story is published. 😕
First time for everything though I guess.😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: