You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Neice And The Nightly Visits

Real Ghost Stories

My Neice And The Nightly Visits

 

Last night my sister and I heard my 2 1/2 year old neice talking in her bedroom. We went to go see what she was doing because it was late and she should have been asleep. It was storming pretty hard and we wanted to make sure that the thunder didn't scare her as well. When we walked in the room she was talking to the corner of the room and had her hand stretched out as if she was reaching to touch something or show some one what she was holding in her hand.

When we entered the room she was not startled, she just said, "hi Mommy and Missi." We asked who she was talking to. She looked at us confused and said "I'm talking to the neekers Mom. Don't you see them? They are right there. They stand on my bed with their shoes on. They are right there Mom see." We looked around and saw nothing. She looked at us like we were crazy or pretending we couldn't see anything. She then said "and I was talking to my grandma Seatsy Pie. Her comes to see me at night when I have bad dreams. She tells me to give her my bad dreams so I can go back to sleep. I was giving her my bad dreams. She is up in the sky but comes to see me and she goes to my auntie Missi's house too when I'm there and takes my bad dreams." (Side note. My mother passed away 3 months before my neice was born. Ever since she was a baby she would stare up to a corner of the ceiling for hours and talk and laugh as if someone was playing and talking to her. We would go through pictures and ask if she knew who this was and it happened to be a picture of my mom and she said "oh that's my grandma she is so funny I love when she visits me.") So back to the situation of last night. We were a little weirded out by also a little warm hearted by what she was telling us. Then my sister asked her about the "neekers" she said was in the room. She said "they are happy and they make me happy when I'm sad. They are funny, but they wear their shoes on my bed and stand on the blanket".

I know I feel my mom around us but I truly believe she comes to visit us and her grandchildren as often as possible. Her grandchildren and her kids were her life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AuntieMissi, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
So I just looked up neekers, and they are an internet cartoon. Kind of interesting, reasonably well writen. Sometimes people have seen spirits as cartoons, or dreamed cartoons. Has she ever looked at the "neekers" cartoon? Or is this the first time she has seen something like this, and she was told this phrase by the entity? Interesting.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Thank you for such a sweet story. Grandmothers are awesome, aren't they. But I'm with everyone els about the neekers. Maybe good to check out some history.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-03)
I am also interested by the meaning behind Neekers and Seatsy Pie.
Do those hold a significance to your family?

The only thing Neekers bring to my nerdy mind are Neekerbreakers, because I have read Lord of the Rings way too many times.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-02)
Hi AuntieMissi, welcome to YGS. Your Mom's visit to your niece is understandable. But like Argette, I would like to as you to do some research on the house you are staying right now. Well, you can ask your neighbours if there was any one named "Neekers" was in your house earlier. And I also wonder about how did your niece get the name Seatsy Pie?

I feel that your mother is just looking upon the grandchild because of her love towards the grandchildren.

But do some research and please get back to us, in case you find out something.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Argette (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-01)
Interesting. Do you have anyone in your family named Neekers, or Kneekers? Perhaps previous tenants of the house? Some research may be in order.

Also, where did your niece get the name Seatsy Pie?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: