You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is It A Negative Spirit Or Good?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Negative Spirit Or Good?

 

I have just signed up for this website because I keep encountering a confusing unexplained feeling and seeing unusual things.

It started first when I was 16 years old. I was dating my ex-girlfriend and I told her I wanted rosary beads. She gave me a pair of red rosary beads that were blessed in her name. So I was walking home and there was a detour so I took a path in a wooded area at midnight. It was pitch black I had no Way of seeing. I realized the hair on the back of my neck was standing up and I felt very frightened and had really strong Goosebumps.

For a while at night I would hear three loud steps coming from my stairs that lead to my room. This went on for months as soon as everyone in my household fell asleep. I know this was not my mind playing tricks on me. I gave my ex her beads back and once I did the three steps stopped. Also while this happened I kept hearing someone scream my name almost as if they were in danger.

I'm honestly horrified because this all stopped for a year and now its back with more feeling and now a sighting of an unusual energy.

I'm currently 20 years old and I can't sleep. I have tried medications and had physical tests done and the results are there's nothing wrong with my physical and mental state. I'm very scared and concerned now because now the hair on the back of my neck stands up and I get Goosebumps constantly numerous amounts of time every day.

I experience fearful feelings when I get these Goosebumps and stiff hair on my neck. I pray that this is not something dark and evil. I have had no energy the past two months and I can't eat, also I'm very depressed. Someday I can barely move or function right. Sometimes I'll wake up and be alert but can't move or talk.

The other day I saw a dark angel like figure in the sky. This is not fiction I really saw this figure about 2 or 3 in the morning and it was right after I prayed for protection. The figure was not far in the sky it looked close. I could tell it was tall and big. It moved so fast in the sky into the clouds at night towards the left side of the sky. I'm confused if this would be evil or good? Right after this happened I felt happy but than a few hours later I felt really sad and tired. I get the stiff scared and paranoid feeling it sometimes shifts into a happy or peaceful feeling. Sorry this is a long story but this is confusing me in a negative way.

The experiences are all back now and they\'re very severe. I still hear thumps at night and sometimes see a white or a black misty smoke like figure flow fast right in front of me. I need someone's advice of what this could be. Is this most likely a good energy of something or bad?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TravisP1995, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jessie78 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-13)
Travis, if you ever feel uncomfortable, read aloud either Psalm 91 or 92 in every room in your house if you need to and read them with super strong faith!-I'm sorry I can't remember which it is, but it won't hurt to read both aloud. As a Christian, you have a bullseye on your back for the enemy. Remain steadfast in your faith and you are in my prayers!
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-06)
I see you are all right in certain ways, I do believe by having a stronger relationship with god and learning and accepting his messages in the bible will bring peace too those in a scared episode and negative feeling. I'm being completely honest I believe it could have been a test of negative energy too see where and who I will look too for help which I looked too god not just because I was scared but too give my soul and trust and loyalty too god. I am being completely honest this morning I woke up happy. Naturally happy and positive. I have been releasing my stress and anxiety of what I've experienced in a positive way. As I study gods messages through the bible I am feeling more a more accepted and peaceful and happy in a way I would have never imagined. I did recently read Ephesians chapter 6 and it has helped me a lot and I understand a lot from reading more and more. Today I feel no worries no fear and no stress. I want too personally thank you all for your opinions and recommendations because they helped me open my eyes in a very positive way.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Travis, it may be that these occurrences are different as for the who and why of your experiences. I would say that for you personally, are on the right track. It could be that something was attached to the rosary that you had from your ex. Something generational maybe. If appears that God has given you the gift of sight or and probably spiritual discernment as well. It is natural for someone who has these God-given gifts and is truly seeking God, to get some flack from the evil side to try and discourage you from seeking God. Continue to seek God and He will help you overcome your fear. God tells us in the Bible that He did not give us, believers, a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Put your trust in Him and He will fight these battles for you. God speaks to us through the Bible so pay close attention to Ephesians Chapter 6 and what and how to put on your spiritual armor. He may even be allowing this to happen to encourage you to seek him more fervently. Dedicate your gifts to Him and He will guide you in how to use them for His glory and you will understand what these events are and how to end them.
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
As someone who has eight (I had to count just now) tattoos, infections are incredibly common and the fact that it was a cross is just a coincidence. Anything from touching it too much or not washing your hands thoroughly before applying the lotion during the healing process can create an infection. I know people who have had to have their tattoos removed because of it. Granted, it's not as common as people make it seem, but because of the way tattoos are put on the body, it makes them extremely vulnerable. It could have been a lack of proper sanitation by the artist, even a tiny bit of bad bacteria, that caused a large problem.

The brown spots are likely fading ink or ink on top of scarring. It happens. I would get it checked out, just in case.

Sleep paralysis is often caused by stress. You seem incredibly stressed. Sleep paralysis is very common and natural. Do not worry about it.

Honey, please don't take this the wrong way, but I would urge you to reach out and get help again. Judging from what you are saying, I am worried that you are getting paranoid and I think that you need to talk to a different medical professional than you did before. That can sound insulting, but trust me, it's for your own benefit so you can rule out anything else from what is happening to you. The way you describe your interactions with people sounds like you are having a high level of social anxiety and your level of stress, just from how you are communicating, is not a healthy thing to experience.

Please keep us updated on everything.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
You do not NEED anything to do the Cleansing... Per say... Candles are not needed... Heck nothing but the ability to visualize a white light forming in the very center of your house, then expanding outwards... You have to visualize every corner of your home. You can pray to Heavenly Father while you do this, ask for His power, mercy and strength to fill your home with positive energy and to keep negitive energy out.

That is all. My method has been 'constructed' in such a way that ANYONE, regardless of Faith or Beliefs, can use it. There are members on site that have used it, and shared thier experiences when they did.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
I also have something too confess that I didn't state in my story, I have a cross tattoo on my right shoulder and a cobra snake tattoo on my left shoulder. A couple people asked me why I got the snake while there was a cross tattoo on my other shoulder. To be honest I was younger and I just got the snake tattoo because I thought it looked cool. I do not believe the snake represents something negative but I also remember when I got my cross tattoo it broke out as an infection. I treated the cross tattoo with extra care. I'm getting confused because I'm seeing more brown spots on the cross tattoo. My main concern is whenever I speak too someone in public in a civil conversation most people look frightened and they look at me very strang. Some people look at me for a second than ignore me. There are also people who get over happy when they see me which is rare. Yesterday I did research because I had the most horrible sleep experience. The people call it sleeping paralysis. I don't know if that's a sign of anything or not. I need too become closer too god. I have been trying too before all this starting happening. I need specific recommendation at what I should do at this point. Grt a religious professional or perform a cleansing through tout my house on my own.
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Thank you all for your concern it means great peace too me. I need too learn a lot about cleansing.
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Rookdygin how do I cleanse in my own home, I don't have any money too get certain things too help my cleansing if it requires certain items, I need your help. Should I get a religious professional from my church I was baptized at? I feel I must cleanse soon
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
Hi TravisP1995, what was your gut feeling when you had these experiences initially. If that is negative, then in all probability, it will be negative. Still a cleansing could be in order. As Rook suggested, please do visit his profile page and do the cleansing. If there is something negative, then it would be warded off but please do use the method continuously. It has helped me and some of my friends.

Keep us posted of the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
venus (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-05)
When your dogs starts to act strangely, its not your mind playing tricks on you. There's something in your house, you need to do something, to get rid of. Consult experts in year area. Take care.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Travis,

Check my profile there is a Home / Personal Cleansing Method posted there... It is very generic and can work with your Faith of Choice.

Thanks for sharing, welcome to YGS.

Respectfully,

Rook
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
Thanks for the advice and yea I think I have too focus on the positive more because I have always had a good connection with god and by making it stronger will bring my mind too peace.
Femaelstrom (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
My concern is that you seem to be focussing your energy on the negative. If you have faith in God, negativity will have far less power over you.

Try to focus on school and/or work, and meditate or pray for peace of mind. You asked for rosary beads. Utilize them. Learn the correct usage for the prayers. (The Our Father, the Holy Mary's, the Myseries, etc. You can get pamphlets at most any Roman Catholic church)

And use sage to push away negativity, too.
TravisP1995 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-04)
I'm starting too notice too my dogs are acting very strange. They sometimes growl but at first they'll be fine than they have a dead stare at certain objects or areas. One of my dogs runs an hides under the couch for hours at a time. Also the other one will stay in front of me and stare almost in a guarding position and than he will start too breath very very heavily. The weirdest parts is some rooms of my house I'll go near and my dogs will stare at me almost as if like their looking through me and they'll stay away from me until I move out that area of the house. The animals only act like this when I'm home alone which I am a lot of the time.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: