You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: It Probably Drove Him To His Death

Real Ghost Stories

It Probably Drove Him To His Death

 

Greetings! Before I start I just want to clarify- this is an absolutely true story- and nothing about it is made up- it's about my grandfather who sadly I have never met (you'll know why). It has been narrated to me by several persons including my dad and specifically my grandma who naturally remembers the details. It isn't from my personal experience per-say though it has changed quite a few things about my life. I'm writing this mainly as a warning to everyone who has written stories on this site about some spirit in their house or some "being" bothering their close relative. PLEASE TAKE SUCH INCIDENTS IN YOUR LIFE VERY SERIOUSLY... As for readers who are here for the love of ghost stories- I promise you'll find this really interesting. It's a tad long but I must tell you this so you know spirits are to be dealt with as soon as possible. You can't take their presence around you lying around.

I'm 24 and I'm from India... I'm a doctor and hence people find it really strange that I would believe in spirits, because it's "not a proven science". But I do- I do believe that some people come back after their death for whatever reason and that there are "good spirits" and "bad spirits". In fact many of my relatives and I strongly feel my granddad is watching over us and comes to our help when we need it desperately. However I've never seen or heard him- it's just a common feeling that we all have had on separate occasions.

Anyway, coming to the main story, this is a story my grandma (repeatedly) and several other relatives have told me. Nobody knows why it happened but it did. Being a doctor I can probably try and find a medical explanation to most of it. But frankly it does seem like too much of a coincidence. So... Let's go back to the 1950s to a small village in Haryana. My grandma and grandpa live in a mansion with their two sons (my dad and his younger brother, my uncle). The neighbouring mansion belongs to grandpa's close friend and his big joint family- parents, aunts and uncles, and cousins (he was a bachelor).

Now, there was a time in the 1960s when people in this neighbouring house seemed to be really ill. A lot of them had fallen sick (granny isn't sure what the ailment was) and were pretty serious. Gradually many of them died of it. This sadly included grandpa's friend and he was quite sad after this incident. He visited his friend's younger siblings at their home very often to make sure they were fine.

Soon after this, grandma noticed grandpa behaving rather strangely- he would keep to himself and barely speak to anyone. He would blank out and go away for walks faraway without informing anyone. She assumed it was due to him being sad because of his close friend's death. But she soon also started noticing how his voice and manner of talking had begun to awfully resemble that of his dead friend. At times she felt another two dead family members of this friend (the dad and the uncle, who also passed away that time) were "speaking through" grandpa. In other words people thought grandpa was possessed by these spirits.

He was uninterested in his business which eventually went into a terrible loss. They were almost bankrupt but grandma's parents were pretty well-to-do so they helped grandpa start a new business which sadly also failed miserably. Another shot was given at another business but to no avail. My grandpa otherwise had a very good commerce sense and his first work had been doing decently well but off late nothing seemed to work. He would just stare blankly all the time and do no work and barely even eat. He was taken to plenty of doctors and priests but nobody could help. Eventually they left that village and shifted to a town, but the incidents didn't stop. They consulted more priests and local paranormal experts but in vain. They were always told that no cure was known for multiple possessions in a single body!

Then one morning, grandpa went for a walk and never returned... They later found his body at the railway tracks. My grandmother was in her late 20s at this time (Indians used to marry very early those days), dad was 8 and uncle was 2. (Please note however that grandpa's symptoms can be correlated medically too- it's possible he was in depression due to a dear friend's death and hence showed no interest in work. And repeated failed attempts at trying to make a living drove him to suicide. It's also possible that a head injury that he had received around the same time, when he got into a small tiff with local dacoits, made these symptoms appear. Although granny claims that injury wasn't too severe- he wasn't even hospitalised, and that these complains started before that tiff)

Anyway, so apparently a few months after grandpa's death, granny's brother, who wasn't from their village, but stayed in this town they now lived in, started complaining of similar incidents. The staying to himself, the phasing out, the disinterest, and a similar trail pursued. A failed business (which was flourishing earlier), a trial at a new one- and countless terrible losses followed. Shockingly, he too tried to commit suicide twice- by jumping in the city lake, which is pretty deep- but thankfully he was saved by some pedestrians both times. After a lot of priests trying in vain to rid him of this "possession", a paranormal expert finally succeeded. It was tedious but granny's bro was saved! He wears the enchantments and voodoo armband until date. He was not affected ever again. Soon after this his business flourished again and he's now the proud great granddad of two kids, with a lot of property and money to his name. Sometimes I wish they had found this expert a little earlier. (Once again, it is possible to explain this medically, but isn't it a little far-fetched to think that he would have the same problem, in such quick succession, when in fact he had no reason to be depressed either? Besides, any psychiatrist will tell you- it's extremely rare for schizophrenia or depression to go away completely but he seemed to be cured- forever, and that too without any doctor's help)

The story doesn't end here. A year after this, my uncle (dad's younger bro) who was 5 by now, started with the same complains. Till now, he was a normal child who had started talking, walking and everything else at normal time, like the other kids. He went to school and his performance was above average, with no complaints from teachers. (All this is important to write because it proves he was normal earlier- the fact that his milestones of talking walking, etc. Were attained at normal time shows his brain development was normal). And suddenly, at the age of 5- with no history of head injury or brain infection, my uncle started behaving abnormally. He would go off on long walks, sometimes even late at night, without telling anyone. He would keep staring in school and trouble the teachers. He would get lost somewhere for hours on end and then return like nothing happened. At the tiny age of 6, he once travelled all alone from the town where they were staying then, to the village they lived in earlier- the route involves changing two buses and walking on very confusing roads. He was brought back by the people in the village who knew where granny had shifted to. Soon, uncle even dropped out of school. After trying to consult many paediatricians, that paranormal expert was called in again- and uncle was cured too but he's mentally retarded TO THIS DAY. It's very minute and barely noticeable. In fact if you speak to him you probably won't even realise it but its there. But thankfully he was never affected again- he too wears the charms even now. (Again, maybe it's just mental retardation but then that has to be from birth right? And with no history of injury or infection, it seems unlikely)

And oh yes, I forgot to mention- back in the village where the deaths occurred- the 2 ladies of the house that died, also apparently haunted the neighbour from the opposite side of the lane- granny's friend- who would suddenly start behaving abnormally- screaming, throwing out utensils, scratching on the door of the house (where these deaths occurred), etc. But each time the local priest could manage to cure he never permanently though. She continued to be troubled intermittently like this several times until they finally shifted to another village. She wasn't troubled after that.

There is in fact a story regarding her which grandma vividly remembers, but I'll write that as another short story- since this is already too long!

So, I'm coming to the end of my story. Sorry I made it too long. But hope it kept you interested. I don't know if this is just an array of medical misfortunes or some play of notorious spirits. What I do know is that my extremely cute granny has been a widow for almost 50 years now that my uncle is in his 40s and has been unemployed all his life, that my daddy has had no father since he was 8, and that I've never known the love of a grandpa...

You can take it as a warning or an advice- but please contact whoever you have to, and get rid of the bad spirits in your house... BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Khili180

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Khili180, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sakie (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-16)
Good narrative of sad incidents: (

Somehow, I believe in positive energy and also in negative energy. If there is good, there has to be bad, to maintain the balance!

How else, would us humans learn to value the goods in our lives!
good-ghosts (6 stories) (42 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-06-07)
Great story khili. Similar incidence happened to my maternal aunt before I was born but my family members were so affected that they hardly mention it. She was then cured by exorcism and had no problem after that. She was studying in govt., medical college in nagpur which you might understand how difficult is to clear the entrance exam. She was in her third year when she was 'possessed'. She had to leave college. But once she was okay she studied further. Now she is a retired professor and a ph. D holder.
Sorry to hear about the sufferings your family had to go through.
And don't bother about some of the comments doubting your age and education. Few people here are difficult to make them understand.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
Thanks a lot sheetal:) :)
Glad you enjoyed reading it:) :)
Tc:)
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-19)
Hey, Khili180... Very interesting story... Loved the way you describe it... ❤
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
Hehehe! How could I miss it val! Just read it:))
Thanks again val and miracles:)
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
You're welcome, Khili. (psst...new story up - Little Girl Lost;) )
Miracles, sometimes I think folks just don't notice where a story comes from. We tend to think in "here" terms. I'm sure that's almost Universal. In fact, I was surprised that some of our Indian friends hadn't piped up! Lol
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
Thank you so much val:) and thanks a lot miracles:) you both are sweethearts:)) )
Val the link was really informative and nice! I agree- it's extremely interesting to know about other countries and their systems:)

Thank you elnor:) and yes I too find it extremely fascinating to read about other countries and their take on paranormal activity. Fir example in india most stories revolve around possessions. I doubt there are many SIGHTS attached. It's interesting to hear you'll say you saw something as well:)
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
This is exactly why I asked about cultural differences (lol). At first I was confused, then I looked up at the country of origin for the story, then I figured there is a difference in how the schooling is done. Some of the sites I found did not explain well, and since the OP is from India, is a much better source in this case.

It's interesting, definitely, when you get to read about different cultures than your own and how they view the paranormal.

Khili, you stories are amazing and extremely well written, by the way.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
val - thanks for the link 😊 Even though some of our older (not in age but in time on this site LOL) members do know that there are members who aren't from the same region they are, I don't know if they conveniently forget it, or it they really do forget. Sometimes I just don't know 😕
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
Ok, it seems that many of us in the US are having trouble accepting that Khili could be a doctor at 24 in India. Different countries, different rules, different facts. Yep, it just boils down to a cultural differences and titles.
Perhaps the following site will help: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090807072527AAWlP5q. Note the last answer by gangadharan nair.
Isn't it spectacular what one can learn from an international forum like this one?:)
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
[at] redwolf... Ok then I guess it's very different here from New York. Ill explain again, and hopefully for the last time... In india and all it's states, we finish 10th grade when we are 16. Then junior college is 2 years where we do pre med like you mentioned. So that's 18. Then we have a national entrance exam which, if you clear, you get into medical college. 4.5 years of med school brings me to 23. Add to that one year of internship so that's 24. Then you get your mbbs degree and become a doctor. Now if you wish to pursue specialisation or MD MS then you've to appear for another national entrance exam, which usually takes many attempts to clear (currently what I'm studying for)... Once you get in, it's a 3 year course. After that you become MD or MS. Usually by the time your 27-28...You can then study further for super specialisation if you wish to... (for example if you become a Surgeon after MS, you can specialise in neurosurgery or gastrosurgery or cardio surgery or whatever, during sper specialisation. There is another entrance exam for that, after 3 years of MD.)
Hehe and yes I totally relate to the joke! Because all our enginieer and chartered accountant friends have been doing jobs for more than a year or two now. And we are still going to be studying for another 3-4 years! Sigh!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
Khili
Your math doesn't add up. Here in New York and possibly every other state you have to go to what I'll call Junior College for 2 years and study (major) in what field they expect to pursue. In your case pre-med and graduate only when you complete your courses and add up enough credits to graduate. Then you have to take a test to see if you learned enough to be accepted into any medical school. The first 3 years you are a medical student. So say you don't have enough credits to graduate Junior College until you are 21 take the test and don't get accepted into medical school you have to take the test again, by this time you are 22. Then the 3 years of med school you are 25. Then you have to be an intern for 2 years so you are 27. Then 4 years of residency to see which kind of doctor you want to be (you get rotated into different departments) you are now 31. Then you have to have extra medical training. The average age of getting your medical license is about 35. There is a joke here. What do you call someone who finished last in his class? A doctor.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-16)
[at] animation gal... Thank you so much! Your comment brought a smile to my face:) yes I do love my family to the moon and back <3! And though I do miss having a dada, I'm lucky I have dadi and mamma papa:)! My dadi is a strong strong woman and I have tooooo much respect for her- she was widowed in her 20s- most of us haven't even started our married life by then... And she lost 3 children before my uncle finally survived. And then the news that he is retarded. Plus then to see her friend and brother suffer thus- hats off to her! Anyway about the other family, I actually had the same question as you but unfortunately granny doesn't know much about them. Grandpa was friends with them. She was merely cordial;)
Animation_Gal (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-16)
A very interesting account. And a very sad one, too Khili180: (I'm sorry you, and your family had to go through such profound trauma, and heart ache. Must not have been easy. I'm sorry you missed out on getting to know your dada (father's father). But all you can do is continue to be strong, be grateful for the family you do have (which you are), and keep looking forward. BTW, you must make your family very proud with your academic accomplishments - congrats on that:D

Sounds like this family of neighbors who perished was seriously cursed by a malevolent entity. I wonder what THEIR story was, how did it all start, and did they seek help? And when the members died, that curse or entity found other homes to attach itself to, and spread the misery all over again. <shudder> Thanks again for sharing your very personal story, and taking the time to connect with us.

Peace:)
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-15)
Hehe [at] midnightphantom, thank you I guess:-p
I've myself been trying to logic out all this all my life, more so since I got into medicine... And like I said, while most, if not all, can be explained; it does seem too much of a coincidence...
MidnightPhantom (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-15)
I also enjoyed reading comments here, very "informative" and smart.:P

Let me say that most of the readers here are openminded and awesome critics that always look for a different angle of the story before totally believing... Very interesting.

Good thing for you Khili you "defend" your self well.:D
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-09-13)
Very interesting observation val:) never thought about it that way... Thank you:))
Hehe I know exactly how that feels elnoraemily! Happens with me all the time too!
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Interesting...you say his IQ is like 65 and elnora says that's about a third grade level. Which would place him at about 6-7 years old in India schooling?
Here in the US it would be around 7-8 years old. So about the same age as when he was 'possessed'. Does that strike anyone else as freaky?
I did find a small comment about mental retardation on a medical site. According to the medical dictionary it can happen at any time before 18. Http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mild+mental+retardation. So maybe a medical explanation, but... What about the time frame? How do we explain your Uncle seemingly being stuck at that age? I don't think we can.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
After too many psychology courses, I just start thinking in those terms. I then get confused when people have no idea what I am talking about. *sigh*

That is a very low percentile IQ. I think that lands on the scale somewhere near a third grade level. It is very impressive that he is able to manage at the level that he does. A loving family helps a lot with the ability to function, as well.

I may always be a skeptic of exorcisms and such, but I did find your story fascinating.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
[at] elnoraemily- yes it maybe a little different, but not very actually. In india we have 5.5 years of mbbs after which you become a doctor and can practice as a general physician if you wish to. But to become an MD you need to clear another national entrance exam, and then do a 3 year course in whatever branch you wish to specialise in. So technically to be an MD it's still a 8-9 course here as well. And ohhhh you're a psychologist- that explains it. Because I was wondering how you would know so many of these terms:)

Anyway about granny's brother/ I think you read it wrong again. Except my grandpa's (who he wasn't that fond of anyway) death, none of the others happened anywhere around him. The neighbours passing away was all in the village while he stayed in the town where my grandparents later shifted to. Infact what intrigues me most is the fact that granny says there were days her brother would name people from her village neighbour's house, who he had never even met or heard of. Apart from the fact that she had clearly noticed both my grandpa and him begin to behave LIKE the dead friend. Besides, why would a man who was so "depressed as you say" to attempt suicide twice, suddenly become more than normal after an exorcist "cures" him. Granny SAW him standing there staring at the expert with those scary eyes and then after the latter did a few holy procedures or whatever, she saw her brother fall to the ground violently all of a sudden and then wake up a few hours later absolutely normal- uptill now. Anyway, whichever way he got cured, I'm just glad he did.

[at] valkricry- oh I do hope you get well soon:) and thanks a lot for your comment. I will post the other story soon too. And thank you also for believing me when I say this story is true. Do take care:)

About my uncle- we had his IQ tested a few years back. It's around 64 if I remember correctly- and I don't know how IQ is graded in other countries but in india, below 69 is called as mentally retarded. Hence I called him that. Although, may I mention-my uncle is my life and I absolutely adore him. He's like an older brother to me, even though technically he's already in his late 40s. Yes he does behave like a kid at times-but those are the harmless ways- like he gets excited about his bday and the cake like a kid would, he tries to escape being caught at doing something naughty (but harmless) by lying, like a kid would and stuff like that. But if you leave him home alone, he'll take care of it like an alert soldier. If you give him some work, he'll do it to perfection. If I tell him a guy is bothering him, he'll probably go punch him too:-p... And he doesn't behave like those very retarded people you see on TV. He doesn't throw things around when angry- just sulks for a while. He doesn't behave irrationally or anything of that sort. It's just low IQ. Manual work he can do very well. So that's why I said mild.

How he reached this place by travelling on a route he had taken only once- when he was less than a year old, is what is most shocking- and is why everyone is sure he was possessed. The spirit knew the way because that's where it had lived all it's life. My uncle didn't know the way. Because while coming back he had no idea at all. He was just another 6 year old kid while they were bringing him back. When they asked him how he got there in the first place, he just shrugged and went back to playing.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Hi Khili, welcome to YGS. Your family really did have a time of it. But, even though they suffered losses, it sounds as if they rose above it.
I want to condition my comment by telling you I'm home sick from work. I read 'enchantments' as 'enhancements' three times! So it's entirely plausible that any doubts on my end are caused by dumb things like that. I'm unsure of what you mean by your Uncle being mentally retarded, but minutely. Unless you mean like emotionally stunted? For instance, my roommate is 33 years old, but his thought process and emotions are that of a 14 year old. I guess my confusion lies in the fact, that at 6, going to another town by himself, involved matters extremely advanced for your uncle's age. However, for me 'mental retardation' means lagging behind where one should be. So, I'm a bit confused on that.
Other than that, I enjoyed your story (I wish there was a different word to use, because I do not think this was fabricated) and am looking forwards to reading about your Grandma!
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-12)
Ah I see. Where I live, we don't have mmbs degrees. To be a doctor here, you have to have an MD with an addition 3-7 years of residency after. The degree process along takes 8-10 years, or around age 28 before you are done with the entire schooling process. Definitely a cultural gap there with the schooling systems.

I am a bit confused. You said that your uncle is mentally retarded, but he has not diagnosis of his developmental issue. There is obviously one, if he still has effects. That worries me a bit that no one is actively looking for a cause, when even a small defect could end up having large effects. Even juvenile epilepsy can only last for a few years and leave mental harm forever. If not caught, such as not visible seizures, the prospect of what could have happened leaves me a bit unsettled.

Oh, sorry, it does say grandma. I just don't see how depression can be labeled as possession, especially when it led to suicide attempts. Even if they were not close, a brother in law dying along with the many deaths surrounding that is enough to make anyone depressed. I am glad he did not succumb to it and that he managed to pull out of it. As a psychology student, it bothers me to see mental breakdowns labeled as something other than. It can, and often has, led to accidental murder and more mental harm when a mentally ill person is labeled as something else. It makes me happy that this was not the case with your great uncle. Many people have amazing lives and kill themselves because of issues no one else sees. I do consider it dangerous to give someone who is in risk of causing themselves great harm what sounds a bit like an exorcism. With non clinical depression, it can actually help, but it can have horrible effects.

Sorry, it just leaves me a bit unsettled, on a different level than most of the stories on here do. My psychology focused brain is a bit rattled.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
[at] elnoreamily- thank you for your detailed comment. I appreciate you typing this much and pondering over this. As for the two diagnoses you have made- I have considered that several times- like I said right in the beginning, most of the things can be explained medically. But then again, as I mentioned - granny says the injury happened after grandpa had started behaving abnormally... But you are right- it's possible it was depression mixed with the blow. Though that still doesn't explain why he would start behaving and talking LIKE his friend. But let's keep that aside. As for my uncle- he hasn't ever been diagnosed by any of the conditions you mentioned- trust me we have taken him to several psychiatrics. Because like I said, he is still not normal. Again, you might be right about the possibility of it appearing later on- not denying that.

And as for you questioning my degree- well I finished my 12th grade when I was 18 (like everyone else in india does) which was in 2008, and I got admission into a medical college in my first attempt, so that's 2008 too. Oh and colleges in india have their MBBS degree for 5.5 years (including internship)... Which is august 2008 to March 2014. I started my MBBS on 1st aug, 2008 and I got done 3rd march this year. I'm pretty sure I never mentioned being an MD or MS. But having finished MBBS, I become a doctor don't I? I have my degree certificate with me which says dr. XYZ...:-p
And am 1990 born- therefore turned 24 this June. That's why I'm 24 and a doctor.

And about the other person, I don't think you read it properly- I said it was my grandmother's brother, who had a lovely family and a flourishing business and wasn't that close to his brother in law who had passed away (my grandad)... So no reason for the suicide attempts... I'm pretty sure I specified it was grandma's brother.
Hehe and relax I'm not doubting your intentions. I'm sure you are a nice person:) you are entitled to raise doubts. But I think you messed up your maths a bit! Not an issue... Take care:)
elnoraemily (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
I am going to say a lot of things that you probably already know.

Many different mental problems (I hate wording it that way) present themselves around the age of 5. Obsessive/compulsive disorders, ADD and ADHD, clinical depression, hyper-kinetic disorder (which is what this sounds just like), Childhood disintegrative disorder, act. Seeming how he was wandering off and still seems to be off, there are several on this list that fall under that criteria. There are many, many disorders that do not start at birth, including development issues.

When it comes to your grandfather, it sounds like the hit to his head caused a bleed or a clot to move. This eventually, after a while of severe disorientation, made suicide seem like the best way out- especially when mixed with depression. It's common with head wounds and why immediate, very thorough, examinations are needed, even to a wound that looks unimportant. His depression, definitely, played a huge role in his actions, but the head wound also ties into that.

You say your grandpa's brother, when he was suicidal, had no reason to be depressed. His brother has just died a few months prior. He was overcome with the depression from the death and tried to kill himself. He was stuck in one stage of grief.

That is NOT clinical depression, permanent. It is situation-based and it is very possible to overcome it. Most people do several times in their lives. Clinical depression is much different. This sort of depression is a symptom of grief, and though grief never fully heals, you will eventually move from depression into acceptance- however bitter than acceptance is.

I also am not sure how you can be a doctor at 24? To get an MD, it takes no less than 8 years (a four year bachelor and a 4 year masters). From what I read up on the Indian school systems, it is not that much different, age wise, than it is in America. It said 4.5 years for a basic degree and then another few for the doctorate, which a basic 8-10 years of schooling. I really feel like I am missing something in the cultural gap.

I don't doubt that your family can sense your grandfather or that the village has its share of oddities based on the trauma it's seen.

I really hope this didn't come off as harsh or mean, I am just a very direct person. I really am nice, I promise.

Best wishes to your and your family. Hopefully, your family have had fewer hard times as of late.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
[at] HisDarkAngel- thanks a lot for your comment:) made me feel nice about spending time writing this story:)

[at] Chin2Raval- you are right- it is all in that village- like I said it was due to the neighbour's house. Yes my chacha going there at the tender age of 6 is extremely surprising. Anyway thank you for your comment.

[at] MidnightPhantom- Yeah I'm sure these spirits are extremely evil and possibly demons. We have long shifted to Mumbai now so I don't really know if they affect anyone anymore. The two three families I knew from that village have all shifted to other places. Thanks a lot anyway!:)
MidnightPhantom (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Great story.

Try to investigate about the history of the land because I also believe (in my opinion only) that there's a powerful demon (s) that live there and do such evil things.

Just keep on praying to God and there's nothing to be fear of and/or having trouble with demons.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading it.
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-10)
Hi Khili180. First of all I am Extremely Sorry for your lose. Thank You so much for sharing this story. See all the things happened due to that village. Even your uncle had gone there at the age of six. Strange but TRUE. I think there must be some connection with that village. Because if your uncle can go there at the age of 6. There is something beyond Science. Maybe it can be some spirit wanted to go to village using your family's bodies by possessing them. God Bless You Dear, It really needs guts and patients to fight with it. Thank you and God Bless.
HisDarkAngel09 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-09)
Great to see people of a scientific profession that also believe in the paranormal! Great story. Despite the fact that your family has gone through a lot of hardships in the wake of the unknown, it is nice that you are able to set that aside in order to help warn others of the infinite possibilities when dealing with entities not of this life! Thanks for the share!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: