You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: After Visiting My Grandfather's House

Real Ghost Stories

After Visiting My Grandfather's House

 

My grandfather's house resides in Moore, Oklahoma. In some of my other published experiences this is the house I am talking about.

One afternoon my sister and I needed to go out to his house after his passing, and cut the 2.9 acres he had. Due to the realtors, putting it on the market, and possible vandals. We were out there for an entire 9 hours cutting, and weed-eating. This is important information, because everytime without fail, something follows us home.

So two days after my sister calls me, a little frantic. She proceeds to tell me, the night after our visit to his home. She was laying in her bed, trying to fall asleep, much like I do watching t.v., and she saw something in her peripheral vision. She glanced over and saw what looked like a head peeking into her bedroom window. The window is only 4 feet away from her side. So she gets up, walks to the window and looks out. She saw no one or anything there, so she laid back down. She continues to watch tv, and again but this time, the head is on the inside of her window. It proceeds to move outwards towards them middle of her window. She has heavy curtains, and blinds, so the shadow like head, she could see her curtains through. She nudged her boyfriend to look.

He looked and saw the shadow head and now shoulders as well move from their window, towards her bed. They jump up and run out.

A few minutes later they both go back into the bedroom to check the scene out and it was gone.

Now my experience, on the same night as hers.

This night I was tossing and turning, couldn't seem to get comfortable, nor fall asleep. I kept hearing a whisper in my right ear, and told it to stop. My husband of course fast asleep, sat straight up amd turned towards me. His eyes were closed, and he grabbed my shoulder. I said "Babe hey!", to try and figure out why he suddenly sat up. He's never done this before. He said, as he gently shook me, "We got to get out of this house, now Kyra, now!" Got out of bed and ran to the front door. As he was grabbing at our door knob, and opened the door, he woke up. I was standing at our bedroom door, shocked, wondering what to do.

He woke up just as soon as he opened the door, looked around confused. He said "what, why is the front door open?"

I told him to go lay down and I will explain it to him in the morning.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-24)
[at] swimsinfire,thank you. [at] valkicry,I'm very sure it does need a good cleansing maybe a few over time.I'm not sure why it does these things, and what this is. My sister is terrified of after affects from visiting this home. Thank you all for taking your time to read.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-21)
Hmmm, I have to wonder the 'why' of it. Why follow you home, and why needing to escape, for lack of a better term? And the both of you at that!
The 'escaping' part, I'm referring to your sister's need to flee the bedroom (can't say I wouldn't have), and your husband's urge to leave the house NOW, even though he was apparently asleep. And both events in the same time frame! You say things like this happen everytime you go to that house?
Perhaps that house is in need of a cleansing.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-20)
Another good Spiritwaiting story. Yup Rook's always works for me too. Hope all goes better.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-19)
[at] Wish-Not, lol yes I need a good cleansing, and the tune Lol I gotcha. You made me laugh. Thanks for that. 😆
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
Spritwaiting- Goodness that's a whole lot of extra stuff. Sounds like you need a good cleansing. There are plenty that folks on here use. I personally use Rooks. Has worked most times. LOL, I like to finish with a little song along the lines of "Gonna wash you guys right out the house, Gonna wash you guys..." well I'm guessing you know the tune. There's a little jingle that goes with that that is quite common.
Good luck!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
[at] Wish-not, First I want to say Thank you for reading and commenting.I've had a lot of smaller things happen and well as my sister. My sister has started seeing a smaller type shadow, walking and lurking inside of her kitchen. And just outside of her livingroom. As well has hearing her cabinets squeak open, when she goes to check they are all open about half an inch. Now my little experiences, are whispering in my ear, vibrations on the end of my bed, and what sounded like my backdoor closing by itself. And thanks again for reading:)
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
Spiritwaiting- WOW, that's some crazy stuff! I hate it when "things" follow me/us home. Fortunately for us they don't stay very long. Of course I do some cleansings every so often.

Did anything else happen with these visitors?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: