You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: More Weird Stuff

Real Ghost Stories

More Weird Stuff

 

So things have kind of calmed down, the dogs are being left alone and stuff is not being moved around as much. But there is more poltergeist activity.

About two weeks ago my son was getting dinner and we were standing in the kitchen talking and his bowl gets slapped (how he described it) out of his hand it went straight across the kitchen, a good 5 ft., and hit the wall. My husband went to light sage the other night and his sage was missing, still haven't found it. He always keeps it in the same spot. The other night we were sitting in our room watching TV before bed, and I hear the trash can fall over. We keep it on a stand to keep the dogs out of it, and all 4 dogs were in my room, I could clearly see all 4. So I went to check it out and the kitchen floor was covered in trash. The trash can is not easy to knock over, you really have to try. The towel cabinet (very bottom heavy) keeps falling over and towels everywhere. The washer and dryer keep getting turned off so much that it takes all day to do laundry. The two dogs that normally sleep with my two oldest kids won't set foot in the back of the house. My son is hearing more stuff than normal in the back of the house, he says it is like someone is moving a bunch of stuff around in the hallway (we use it for storage). Harley has started sleeping with her lights on, something she never did before. My youngest isn't feeling anything though. I have asked round about how she is feeling and if she had any weird feelings again and she says no.

It is all very odd, and the normal activity like my gremlins and the person in the back of the house are unusually quiet. I will lie down at night and be almost asleep and get this feeling of frustration so bad that I have to get up and find something to do until the feeling goes away. It is all just so different from the activity we are used to. Indivually it could all be nothing, but having everything adding up it is just weird. We have had a run of bad luck, mostly medical stuff, but some other stuff to. Any questions and/or advice are welcome.

Other hauntings by bbydoll

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bbydoll, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Julesylou (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-27)
Hi bbydoll, this is my theory on this: people who are sensitive or are afflicted by "hauntings" have an excess of psychic energy about them. You see this with teen-angst poltergeists. The thing is, it's not just teens. A lot of people have this excess energy, and sometimes it's more than one person in the house. This energy is fuel for entities, be it spirits or other, they require this energy to cross the veil. If you really want to fix this you and your family need to control your energy output. Meditation is the easiest way to do this. Do yoga with the kids, free videos and books at your local library. Also, it is your energy, remind *them* firmly of this and do not allow it's use. You have to get the kids to do this as well. If one of your kids is feeling left out or hurt this may excite the entity and feed off of them. Religion is also an option, but BELIEF is key. God will help if you ask for it. But, you have to focus your energy to that end.
Good luck to you and yours,
Jules
Escorpiona (1 stories) (5 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-09-21)
One feeling comes to mind...religion...are you religious? Ask for Michael the Archangels help. You never know, it just might help. Pray for his help to defeat this and to spread his wings over your family. God bless you.
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
bbydoll, I don't think I've ever heard of anything messing with sage before.
Perhaps your husband could molly-bolt the towel cabinet to the wall? That would keep it in its place. But the trash...hmmm. Are you sure some nocturnal animal isn't getting in and rooting around? I'm thinking on the order of a raccoon. Some can get really brazen. I know money is probably tight, but you should look around in hidden corners for evidence of such things - like droppings, chewed up paper, etc. IF you do find some, you might want to call in animal control to capture it. (I think they're free, but not 100% sure.)
Your feeling of frustration concerns me a bit. Is it coming FROM you, or do you think you are picking up someone else's feeling? Something you might try, (it's helped me) is when you lie down, tell yourself that tomorrow is going to be a good day. Negativity may flow around, over, or under you, but it can not touch you. The key is to BELIEVE it. I generally notice an improvement within 24 hours, but it might take you a bit longer. Just keep at it.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
bbydoll- I will echo Miracles thoughts and will add that your run of bad luck can cause tremendous stress levels that some entities use for fuel. Their level of activity will increase. I have personally seen it happen.

I know it is easier said than done but "Don't worry, be happy". Hopefully life will get better and the tough times will soon ease down.

Peace be with you and your family.
bbydoll (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
i do focus on other things school, sports ect I was talking about stuff that should be on here, not every thing going on with me. But thank you for your advice.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-18)
bbydoll - have you tried focusing more on your family and the non-paranormal side of your life? I don't mean completely shutting off the paranormal, but not giving attention to it. I know BadJuuJuu has given you this advice before on one of your other stories and I think this is excellent advice.

I have an almost 7 month old grandson. He and my daughter live with me. I've noticed since he has been born that I don't pay as much attention to the activity in my home. My housemates (ghosts) have to do something pretty bold in order to get my attention now because my grandson has pretty much all my attention 😆

Keep a journal if you aren't already doing it. And maybe once every 6 months or so update us with what's going on. See if things die down a little if you aren't paying as close attention to your friends. And give your kids a break about it. If they notice something, they'll tell you.

Just my thoughts 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: