You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Random Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Random Noises

 

Lately there has been small things happening at home and at work. In my story "Tantalize Me" I mention my dear friend who is no longer with us. I have a feeling it's him. He passed away over a year ago and up until recently I haven't had the chance to see him yet. I often see my passed loved ones after their passing, but since Tallon wasn't EXTREMELY close to me, perhaps that's why I don't get to see him much. I miss him very much and would always pray to him asking him to pay me a visit, especially lately. I believe he did visit me at work, one day after he passed (refer to story "Tantalize Me").

About 2 weeks ago I started to pray to Tallon asking him to pay me a visit, I finally had a dream of him. It wasn't just a dream in my own belief. I know he was there. He chose to meet me in an indoor swimming pool. I was at the pool and it was dark because it was closed. I instantly knew Tallon was there but I couldn't see him yet. Then like a scene switched, he sat by the pool with his feet in the water looking at me with his wide, beautiful grin. He then said "What took you so long?! Come on, let's swim!" (Tallon had drowned swimming in a lake). I was so overwhelmed and I don't remember what I said to him, but I just wanted to hug him and hold him for a bit. I felt him hugging me and we stayed like that for what seemed so long. In my memory of this, I felt his body hold me and I could see the water. That was that.

Over the past weekend around 11 P.M. My husband and I were standing in the kitchen looking for some late-night snacks. In our kitchen we have a few things that makes sounds, such as the oven, water boiler, and a mini oven. The stove makes a beep sound if something was finished baking, but we were not baking and it was off. The water boiler only beeps when the water had just finished boiling, but we were not heating it up. While we were scrounging around the fridge and pantry we heard a beeping sound, similar to the oven but it had a tune to it, not just beeeeeeeeep, but more like beep-beepbeep-beeeeeep-beepbeep, like a song. At first we both didn't pay attention, then we both looked at each other in confusion and realized nothing in the kitchen makes that sound, and it sounded like it came right in between us. We looked around to see if the oven was on, nope. Then the mini oven but that thing makes a ticking sound instead of beep anyway. Then the water boiler, but it doesn't make that sound either. We looked around a bit more to see if it could be keys or anything but found nothing. We dismissed it but it stayed in our minds. We did talk a little about it and still can't figure out where it came from. My husband isn't much of a paranormal guy. But even he found it strange.

A few days before that I was at work alone and heard what sounded like a poster falling off and hitting the floor. I went to look but couldn't see anything. I started to think I imagined it. The same thing happened again yesterday with a customer the shop. This time it sounded lighter, like a internet cable being dropped. The customer said "Oops something must have dropped". I was glad she heard it too to confirm I wasn't over thinking or making sounds up in my head. So I went to look around (the shop is pretty small) and found nothing again.

All these incidents made me think of Tallon right away. I just have a strong feeling it's him. If you read "Tantalize Me" you would understand why I only thought of Tallon when these things happened. He had been the only spirit to move anything that I am aware of. The feeling I received when these things happened has only been a sense of comfort and gratitude.

Other hauntings by notjustme

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, notjustme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
"Replying to your question on Porcelain Doll" - Gotcha 😉...thanks for getting back so quick. I guess everyone will just have to use their senses and not ego. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-27)
Replying to your question on Porcelain Doll. 😊
I don't think so. And that makes me very, very cranky.
The point system was a good idea at first, it was a means of allowing the community to check itself. Let's face it, even mods have lives and can't be here 24/7 lol, so the system was a good thing. If a comment was trolly, or just plain gave bad or harmful advice, it could be collapsed down. Brilliant. But then it became a popularity contest. Not brilliant. Now, its just one more thing for people to get into a tizzy over. Still a bit of popularity/ego nonsense with it as well.
Karma systems seem fairly common on forums though, so I'm afraid this silly system, and all the silly behavior that goes with it, is here to stay.
Sorry for ranting. Off to play in the corner now.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-29)
Skinwalker68 - Thank you for your interesting idea. I always appreciate "thinking outside the box" comments. Though I can't think of anyone that I knew that would have known morse codes but then again I have grandparents that I have never met before but think about them a lot. I'm open to the idea it could be... Thanks again for our insight.
Skinwalker68 (3 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-09-26)
This may sound far fetched, but it was the first thought that came to mind when you mentioned the beeping. Do you have a spirit that knows morse code? If spirits can manipulate boards, turn lights on an off, or move objects to try to send a message, why not beep one to you? I realize nobody uses morse anymore, but a radio operator from an earlier time (war vet, etc.) would probably know it.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-26)
hey Spiritwaiting 😊 - Long time no running into you, a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for reading, and yes I do agree with you. I don't have my 3rd eye open so I'm not one of those fortunate/unfortunate folks that can see, but I do believe in my 6th sense and gut.

Please share the story of your grandpa with us one day!
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-09-25)
Notjustme, I have read that at the moments those strange occurences happen, or what seems coincedense may be that person you suddenly think of, trying to say hello. Or could be him saying "Hey I'm here.". I personally believe that's what it could be. My late grandpa says hello by sending a red cardinal.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: