You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: New Office 3

Real Ghost Stories

New Office 3

 

I had promised I would keep everyone updated that read my last 2 storied regarding my new office. For a couple of days, things were going okay. I was still hearing the whispered conversations as I opened the door. I was still being tapped on the shoulder, but I chose not to respond any longer to these happenings. There is no way anyone in this office will let their be an investigation, even if promised the utmost anonymity, it is not going to happen.

I have not been able to perform the smudge ceremony yet as I have not found the office alone enough for me to complete.

Yesterday evening was one for the record books of frightening in my life. Whew! I was packing up my brief case to leave for the evening (work-a-holic). I was placing the documents I need to work on along with a few books for reference when I heard a whispered male voice in my right ear, away from the door. The whisper said; I want to come with you". I stopped loading my brief case, hand goose flesh on my arms and looked around. Nothing. I emphatically said "No, no one from my place of business ever joins me at home. It is a rule of mine."

I completed the task of loading up my brief case with needed items. I then remembered I had brought a salad for lunch and went to the kitchen to retrieve my containers. As I have mentioned in my previous stories, walking away from my office without securely locking the door is grounds for termination. So, I pulled the door closed and tried the handle. Locked up tight. I went to the kitchen, grabbed my bowl and utensils and went back to my office.

I turned the key in the lock and noticed immediately that the lights had been turned off. Okay, maybe I could have flipped the switch without thinking about it, but I know if did not pull the chain on the desk lamp! I turned on the lights and went to my brief case to place my lunch ware in the case to take home. All of the data, paper work and books I had just packed in there no more that 3 minutes prior were stacked into 3 neat little piles on the floor. 2 piles where on the left side, 1 pile was on the right side. I went to the brief case and looked down. Not only was it securely zipped, it was also latched with the key lock. I do not use the key system unless traveling because of the hassle.

I went to my purse and got the key, opening the brief case. As I opened it and unzipped it, there was a hug whoooosssh sound, almost like letting the air out of a giant balloon. I replaced all of the items in the brief case and closed it back up, this time choosing to lock it. As I left , I was pulling the door closed after shutting of the lights and I hear very clearly 'DAMN, WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!' this was spoken so loudly, the CFO from around the corner came up to me and said, 'Who was that and what is going on?. I tried to explain some of the occurrences; he just kept shaking his head no and said he had to leave.

Today, at least 10 times I hear whispering conversations as before, then they are punctuated by a deeper male whisper saying, "Damn, we have to get outta' here'. I have tried telling them to cross over. As a matter of fact, I tried that many times today. The responses I got before was nothing. Today I am getting -'Shhh'.

What a mess. The drama continues and it is making it harder to concentrate. I worked for about hour and a half in the bard room just so I could get some things done!

God Bless!

Other hauntings by KimSouthO

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, KimSouthO, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-23)
Once again, thank you to all who have responded and tried to help. I have put another story up for publishing regarding the out come in my office.

I do think that maybe Bellissima may be right, I have been thinking about this situation and praying about it. There is a definite possibility that my in-experience with the ouijia board incident and all that carried may have had an impact on how these 'entity/events' seem to know where I am.

I will need to definitely do some more thinking and praying.

I am not sure if there is a way to 'undo' the improper disposal of a ouijia board.

God Bless!
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-23)
SOLIDER4CHRIST, you may have done a lot of praying but you didn't do a lot of reading. Keep in mind our guidelines clearly states this is not a place for proselyting. You are welcome to give your opinions on stories though. But if you didn't take yourself so seriously, you might come out a little more sympathetic. Anyway, say hi to the big fellow for us. He still owes me $5.
SOLIDER4CHRIST (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-23)
Hello Kim,
I'am a christian Man that Loves the LORD and Lives the word of GOD according to His Word. I don't play with his word, I live it! I have been going through many ordeals in my life time, since I was 16 years old and even to this day. I could write many books about my experiences, But the LORD has me not to do this. But to pray and he will lead me to those who need his help. Before I became a member to this web site, I did much praying about it. And I was shown by the LORD to become a member here. The LORD has shown me my calling in this ministry,Amen.Some and or many people in this world may not agree with what I'm shown in the word of GOD and the dreams I recieve, but that's ok with me, I know whom I serve! Thru Jesus Christ I over come every Demon and Demons that cross my way, even the Devil himself has NO POWER over me through the Blood of Jesus Christ.So, Please email me. So we may talk on how we will defeat these sprits. Amen. ❤
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-23)
Hi, Kim. I was reading your story of your experience with the ouija board at your cousin's house, (it was terrifying by the way) and you mentioned that at that time you didn't know and so you disposed of the board improperly. Since I don't know the time frame involved, this is total speculation on my part, but, could these things be related through you? That's a pretty scary thought. I was just wondering if it was worth considering, maybe you could find some answers or help by trying to link facts from the two experiences. Please update us on the results of your recent attempts to be rid of this/these spirits, let us know how things went. I'm hoping things are better and you've already managed to get back to normal. Please let us know and thanks for sharing your experiences.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Dear KimSouthO,

I am happy to hear that you are progressing and trying everything within your power to resolve your uninvited guest's unwanted visitations.

We need to know when to sit silent and allow things to happen, while other times we are meant to help ourselves and draw our own boundaries.

It is good to take your own power back, many times human beings alive and dead will cross another human being's boundaries in order to test that human being.

Haven't we all looked at someone else's life and said why isn't that chaos happening to them. Many times it did happen to them, but they confronted their life experience, knew their own boundaries, set them and followed through in great faith, action and intention. Many times these same people also knew their limits and knew when it was time to take a hint and make a change, move on or live with it, and plain stop complaining about their chaos or lot in life.

I always heard from the Christian base while in my youthful years that God/Goddess helps those who help themselves.

I am praying for your release from your present uninvited guest and am glad you are in the process of helping yourself while you help others as well.

Blessings, Abby
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Hi KimsouthO,
How did everything go? Please keep us posted. I was looking at a documentary on EVP(electronic voice phenomena) and I thought about you. You can place a tape recorder and ask outloud any question you want and then when you play back if they answer you will hear them on the tape. At least this can answer some of the questions you have as to why they are there and what it is that they want.
I hope all went well I know that sometimes depending on the energy or type of entity these blessings or rituals don't go well I hope you are okay.

❤ Natalin
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Once again, thank you to all who have commented and offered support and suggestions.

The smudge ceremony is this evening, I will be able to be in the buikding with very few people here after the office closes, so it should work out fine.
At lunch break, I went and got a flask of Holy Water from the church a few blocks awy. I confided all of these happenings in a co-worker. Turns out her husband is a Miniser. He is coming to the office this evening also.

I can not have this 'entity' here any longer. It is far to disruptive and is now frightening.

God Bless!
I will keep you posted.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
Dear KimSouthO,

This is too bad, not good to hear, another updated story #3 on your new office, and the entity or entities are still there with things only growing worse. I hope you will be able to try as much as possible with any and all rituals others and yourself have offered as advice and help here.

I am surprised you have not been able to at least try some of the less unobtrusive suggestions, as well those you have offered others here on this site.

Have you researched the history of the building yet?

Since you are an open faith Christian, you might consider going to a local church and getting some holy water which they often charge little to nothing for. Silent prayer is not noticeable nor is putting your bible in a desk drawer or carrying it upon your person or in a purse where ever you go. If you wish, you could choose to try to wear a cross upon your person or put it in your pocket or purse. A cleansed and charged quartz crystal(s) on a chain necklace, bracelet or on earrings can also work in the same way as a cross, perhaps be of help or at least tried. All above suggestions are not noticeable rituals.

I know you are not me, but if I were you, I would be trying everything to get rid of this uninvited guest or if all else fails, I would look elsewhere for new employment.

Prayers to you for your release from this present office predicament.--Abby
zerostatic23 (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
First off I like reading your accounts. Your very detailed. Working in an enviroment like that definantly would be hard. I've only had a couple of small things happen at my office and I'm spooked to be alone. Nothing more deblitating then having something you can't see or touch messing with you. But it seems that everythings increasing rapidaly, to voice what everyone else said I would definantly be careful. You don't want something that "powerful" (lack of a better term) around your house. Asking to hitch a ride and then trying to force it is really messed up. Keep updating, best of luck.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
wow. You seem very credible for some reason. Please keep me updated. There are several themse here that intrigue me very much. The more detailed facts, the better.
thanks!
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
I do wish you the BEST too! 😉 I hope they get to move on and leave you and the office in peace! Best of luck and be carefull! ❤ looney!
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Hi, Kim! I just wanted to wish you luck with your smudge ceremony. I hope all goes well and you kick their sorry butts out of there. Take care and once again, good luck. 😉
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Thank you to all who have commented. This(these) ar ethe most bothersome and frightening entitys I have ever dealth with.

The smudge ceremony takes place tonight after close.

God Bless!
vickifigueroa (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Hmmm...this has to be so frustrating for you,huh?Have you tried looking up some info about the building? And is it just you that keeps hearing these voices? If so, there is something about yourself that is attracting these ghostly sounds. Wish I worked at a place that was that active.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Kim, this was by far the scariest story you've told yet (in my opinion, anyways). That is really frightening that now they want to come home with you. The spirit/s seem pretty determined and sneaky too. Please be careful! It would be awful if they did manage to get out of there, especially to your home. I'd be putting the smudge ceremony into overdrive and try everything (over and over!) that you can possibly think of to send these guys away. Is this CFO the same guy who denies anything happens and is leaving his job? Just wondering. Good luck and please stay safe.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Kim, Sounds to me like they know that you are going to be using a ceremony in which there is no way for them to resist being banished or forced to cross over. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abercrombie (2 stories) (45 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
That is so awesome! Apparently, there is at least one spirit who in some way related to your job/office and is trapped there for some reason. After reading this, tomorrow, go to work and talk tot he spirit(s). Ask them how they are trapped, ask about what they say, and do everything you know with what you find out. If you can't get them to talk, post back. Thanks, and best of luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: