You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Child From My Cousin's School

Real Ghost Stories

The Child From My Cousin's School

 

It all started when I was in 2nd year high school. We never had problems with our house. Well, not until a cousin was introduced to us.

She have 15 siblings, that explains why my parents adopted her. My parents were always out of town back then. One night, my cousin decided to wash our plates outside (faucet inside was not working). We were all students and I am the oldest one. We were 6 at that time. I have my one and only sister and 4 cousins including her.

We were all inside the house except for my cousin who was assigned to wash the plates. Suddenly, we heard her screaming, slammed the door and ran upstairs. I was not scared, rather I was curious of what happened to her outside, all 4 people ran after her upstairs. I thought they were playing and I might join as well. We all hid inside the Kulambo (Mosquito Net). They were all scared. My cousin looked terrified.

We are fronting the door of our room. All doors and windows were closed except on our room's door and no electric fans were on but the curtains of our door is swaying like something is blowing it. I can't see what's outside the room but my cousin can. She screams every time the curtain is blown up. My sister cried for help, we all did until we heard a knock. It was our neighbor. We ran to open the door. They heard us screaming. They are our relatives and they offered us to sleep in their house. We have all the reasons to say yes.

We slept in one of their rooms together with my aunt. We were all lying in bed. I was next to my cousin who started this all. Everyone was asleep, or maybe pretending to be asleep. My cousin started making this kind of like irritated sound. She kept on moving like something is disturbing her. Finally she looked at me and told me to stop touching her ears. Why the hell would I touch her ears? I told her it wasn't me. We never slept that night.

The next morning, I asked my cousin what she saw. She told me when she was washing the plates, she felt like someone was staring at her. She ignored it then she felt something was blowing her neck, it was cold. She then rushed to wash the plates. A spoon was thrown out and when she was reaching for it, a hand grabbed her and that's when she freaked out. She surely closed the door but she can see how the curtains is being blown away by an unknown force. She kept on screaming because she knew someone was outside our house.

Our house was blessed before and maybe that explains why that SOMETHING was not able to go inside. She then told me the creepiest thing, that time when she told me to stop touching her ears, she already knew that it wasn't me but a child standing beside her, staring at her. Yes she can see things. She just want that THING to stop bothering her and to let me know that she's not okay. According to her, the child disappeared when she complained. She knew the child she saw, according to her, that was the child from her school who keeps on disturbing her even during daytime.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, babyMO26, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-25)
Hi babyMO26. Had you tried consulting a medium or maybe a priest to see your cousin?

Maybe it is best to consult someone who knows how to prevent your cousin being possessed. Good day to you:)
babyMO26 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Thank you [at] sushantkar for the advise. Our house was blessed because my mom was worried about the huge stones outside. She remembered hearing children giggling one afternoon outside when she's alone at the house. By the way, after that incident, we had more troubles. My cousin was possessed numerous times. We have asked for help but it keeps coming back to her. We just got used to it as years pass by.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-16)
Hi babyMO26! You have written that your house was blessed that means your house had demonic activity earlier. May be that demonic entity had been attracted by your cousin and through her he might had been able to trespass in your house by possessing her that is why she felt odd things whole night as you had written that she was making irritated sound.
You should ask from your parents about the past of your house and if possible then you should cleanse or blessed it again.

With best regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: