You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Woman In White And The English Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Woman In White And The English Boy

 

When I was a little girl my grandfather died during heart surgery. As soon as he died I started talking and seeing things that I didn't before. I was about 8 when he died, I'm 15 now.

When I was 8 I was laying in my bed, on my mother's laptop. Something seemed wrong so I looked up from the laptop to see a little boy looking back at me. He then smiled and gave me the raspberry and disappeared. I ran screaming to my father, who didn't believe me in any way.

A few days later I was talking on the phone with one of my best friends. I was drawing on a markerboard and then everything went quiet. I couldn't even hear my friend on the telephone. So I looked over and the same little boy was staring at me. He did the same as he did before, except he was so close to my face. He looked about 8 and wore a very antique, blue, English outfit. It had a hat with a feather, and white stockings leading into his shoes. After that I went to my friend's house and he detached from me. He stayed with her, constantly running up and down the stairs, and all over her upstairs. So I didn't worry anymore.

Now the one ghost that has me intrigued is the woman in white. I always thought she was my great-grandmother until I heard about other people seeing her. I even know someone who had her follow them for the longest time.

One day I was playing the wii with a friend when I kept seeing her over by my bakers rack. I would look over and she would just stare back. I looked at my friend and she quickly said, "Do you see her too?" She had a look and I believed that the woman was staring at her too. The woman has long black hair that always covers her face, a long white dress that is almost like a night gown, and a tall figure.

I was named after my great-grandmother who died of a brain tumor, but I wasn't even born yet, or thought about. So I always thought it was her. This woman is still following me and that happened when I was 9.

She has done many things like throw different objects in my room and breaking them all. She never threw them at me, but she would throw them. I began to talk to her and she would talk back. She seemed so harmless. If I was watching TV she would peak at me from the hallway. She never left my side. But when I would go somewhere she would get mischievous. She would open all the cabinet doors, rock the chairs, and run up and down stairs. She hasn't done much since then, but I still see her. The only thing is, is that she won't let me see her face?

I'm a very bubbly, warm-hearted person, like my mom. So I attract many things, as does she. She also works in the ER so she has ghosts around her constantly. I don't know how I came in contact with the ones I have. Although they don't scare me, it's just mysterious.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kscott01234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-20)
My whole life I have been extremely fascinated by the paranormal. Every time I had a sleep over I would want to watch a scary movie. Especially in asian movies there's always the "woman in white with long black hair", and I can honestly say this has got to be my biggest fear. It's just so eerieee 😨.

I wish you all the best kscott. I hope all the negatives leaves you and only the positive stays ❤
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Yeah I think that's what she meant notjustme. So this woman is quite popular. And ifi, I agree!
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Oh, did you mean you read stories about a woman with a white gown and long black hair?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Sorry, I am confused a bit. You read 5 stories featuring her, on YGS? And what did you mean featuring her? I don't understand, please elaborate.
Kscott01234 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
I always asked her what happened, but she would leave. While we were talking, I would always ask what her intentions were, but she would say she had none.
The person she followed is very opposite from me. She's open and bubbly, but very hot-headed. She has a lot of paranormal activity happen in her house, but I think because it's built on a burial ground.
I know I'm not the only one that has seen her because I have read about 5 other stories featuring her.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-16)
Just curious, what would you and the lady in white talk about? And can you share a bit about the person who she followed for a long time? Thank you for your time.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-16)
Maybe your mom brings spirits with her from the ER? That could be how some are coming to you. Either that or the house/land you live on had a lot of history to it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: