You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Cow Faced Demon

Real Ghost Stories

The Cow Faced Demon

 

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I read a lot of stories here so I felt like sharing mine too.

When I was younger we lived in Pakistan. It's awful, I know, but my parents loved it there. I remember I was 10 years old when I first saw that thing. It was a warm and beautiful day. My cousin visited my place. I got really excited and ran towards my room to get my toys. I opened the door, there wasn't much light but it was bright enough to see. So I grabbed my toy box and I felt this strange feeling as if something's behind me. I quickly turned around and there it was! 7-8 feet tall, cow faced demon. Its eyes were light green as if they were flashlights, it had the body of a human. It had hooves instead of feet and it had a long furry tail. It had long sharp horns and smoke was coming out of its nose as if they were chimneys.

I froze for a moment. I was terrified. I ran towards the door and heard a loud bang behind as if it dropped to the floor. I didn't look back, I quickly closed the door and went in the lounge where my cousin was waiting for me to bring my toys. I didn't say anything to him, I just felt strange. After a couple of minutes I forgot about it and started playing.

After a few hours my cousin had to go home because it was getting late (he lived across the street) and I was alone in my bedroom. It was almost bedtime. I wasn't sleepy at all but eventually I fell asleep. I woke up because of a strange noise. It was 3 AM approx. I looked around while laying in my bed. It was then I realised that that noise was like as if someone was scratching his nails on the carpet. I was terrified. I felt as if I was going to faint. That noise was coming from under my bed! I quickly wrapped myself in my blanket and closed my eyes. I screamed and my mum came in my room asking me what's wrong. I didn't say a word, I was scared it might hurt her. She patted my head and told me a bedtime story. I fell asleep.

This kept happening every night until I was 16, that's when the real horror started. It started to touch me now, grabbing my leg, pulling my hair and licking my hand, leg, feet etc! One night I stayed up late. Not wanting to sleep because I wanted all this to end (biggest mistake I ever made), I turned off the light and pretended to be asleep. After a few minutes a heard a grave growl.

I was shocked after what I saw, it was coming out of the wall! It crept towards my bed and sat on my legs. It was cold as ice. I didn't move an inch. I froze there. I thought it'll kill me if it knows I'm awake. It was making a weird purrr and gurr kind of sound as if a cat being stroked.

After a while I fell asleep (I don't know how) and woke up in the morning with a high fever. I'm 18 now and that demon or whatever it is still haunts my nights. It harms me sometimes, like it pulls my hair, scratches my legs and it also licks me! (CREEPY!)

I seriously don't know what it is. My little sister also says that she can see a cow faced person in my room but my parents ignore it mostly.

I'm going to record it on tape now. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks for reading. Any help regarding what it is will be appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maji, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Zikakito (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-01)
So...you got it on the tape? Just curious.
I have 2% hope that I'll get a reply. (had to write this to complete 50 chracters)
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Wow. I've just woken up, and my un-caffeinated mind is struggling to comprehend this one.
I can't imagine how I would react when confronted with " Bovinus Horribilus"?
I was thinking "look on the bright side - lifetime supply of free milk"
But thanks Tweed, that was seriously funny.
And thanks (I think) to Amna2 for dredging this nugget up to once more see the light of day
Regards
Mack
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Tweed - I'm in stitches 😆. Compared with this guy's humility I must have a serious inferiority complex!

I'm devastated that he didn't post a pic of himself on his profile page, one of those used in Men's Weekly. Not to impress anybody of course, he doesn't brag.😆

I doubt whether he'll reply to any of these new comments - too busy strutting his stuff in Hollywood!

Regards, Melda
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Amna,
I see you are fairly new, so I'm going to assume you either have not read, or didn't understand the Comments Guidelines.
Really, REALLY important: "This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."
In other words, no telling others that they HAVE TO convert to your religion.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Amna you seem to be responding to people who are no longer members. It's cool you're passionate about your beliefs, but no one wants to be converted to any faith. So tone it down a notch yeah?

As a side note this OP has one of the most amusing profiles I've read in a while. Honestly sometimes this site cracks me up:

"Well I'm an 18 year old guy who loves paranormal stuff. I also go to various haunted places and sites to investigate. I'm mostly alone while I do such things because I feel more comfortable. I believe in Ghosts, Demons, UFOS, Aliens, Zombies and everything else! I love to read about all these things. I've dedicate my life to help people who don't know what they're dealing with. I'm also a Model at Men's Weekly Magazine. Plus I love to take photos. I own a Nikon D7100. I'm a really humble person who doesn't take things negatively. I'm good at controlling my anger. I'm really friendly. I'm planning to go to LA in order to enter Hollywood. I'm photogenic and I don't brag about it.

My biggest wish: To witness and survive a zombie apocalypse."

On second thought there's some rather disturbing things in that profile. Err huh, odd. 😕
Trischa_D (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-18)
I have no idea what you should do- except pray to Jesus. Your story is really interesting and I hope you get rid of the demon. I'm serious. Pray to Jesus. He's the only one who can help you get rid of it. Best of luck.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-25)
Hi Maji... I found your story really interesting... Did you family know about it? You must call some Fakir or baba to cleanse your room.

I am very sorry to ask but what is the meaning of this line. "When I was younger we lived in Pakistan. It's awful, I know, but my parents loved it there."

Kindly revert. 😁
DOA-Spirit (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-20)
Not really much I can add in terms of advice other than what's already been posted. Would like to say however that I was pleasently surprised by the turn of events when I logged in today.

I honestly didn't expect to hear from the OP at all, let alone read the apology posted. Still don't understand why you choose that original user name but hey we are but human, everyone makes mistakes.

Hope you get this issue resolved Maji.
pjs1977 (2 stories) (48 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-10-19)
What the hell is this thing Maji? Its licks you, pulls your hair, sits on your legs and purrs like a cat? Now you say you're from Pakistan is there anything in your culture that would point to such superstitious beliefs or would suggest otherwise. Look up night demons in your culture see what you get.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-18)
elnora and hazeleyes,
In July of this year, Pope Francis made exorcism an official Catholic practice, recognized under Canon Law. But, I totally agree, it is not something to be taken lightly, and can cause severe harm or even death. It is also something that is not easily obtained, as people seem to think. The church generally does not take the exorcism ritual lightly and recognizes the need to involve mental health professionals FIRST. How-ever there are self proclaimed 'exorcists' whom are not associated with the Church at all.
I want to point out also, that no where in the account given us, is there an indication of possession.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-18)
That is a scary thought. I know it sounds stupid but I didn't know people actually DIED during exorsisms! I wouldn't have agreed with that part if I knew that it would cost someone's life! Thanks for the heads up. I learn something knew everyday on this site:D
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-18)
Hazel,

Exorcisms are not a wise course of action, typically. There is a large history of the mentally ill being injured or killed during. It's also against comment guidelines to push a single religion as an answer.
If the comment was deleted, that would be why.

Exorcisms are no longer recognized by the Catholic Church.

I also echo Val''s comment. This story still has many discrepancies.
Chan123495 (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-18)
maji the best thing is to tell you're parents and tell them that is not fake so they could bring some guy and check what's wrong and it's only haunts you're room that the problem so maybe you should switch you're room and see
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
I'm a little disappointed I couldn't find that comment. I was hoping someone could tell me where it went to so I could know I'm not losing it. I guess it was deleted by one of the mods, but I don't see any reason for that, or this fesh23 person just mysteriously disappeared. If I ever see a comment by him again I'll ask him about it. If not oh well. Either way it's no big deal.

I really hope you find the help you're looking for in getting rid of this demon. Even if you don't find it here I hope someone out there can guide you in the right direction.

Best of luck to you.
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Might be some sort of an energy demon.

The thing we've tried to do is instead of being terrified of it which is ofcourse a humans natural instinct to do when we see something unknown, just put it in the back of your head.

I've done many ouija boards and have never attracted anything like this (and hopefully won't) (knock on wood)

Try just spreading peace and love.
I've known that when you do that instead of feeling fear they're more likely to go away.

Think of this creature as a disadvantaged animal, who unlike you does not get to experience the wonderful human life we do. Instead it tries to torment people. Or maybe it's not? Maybe it just wants a mate? Haha no but seriously.

If you're struggling of a way to not be scared just imagine that your mother rings you up everyday an goes 'that thing might be coming to see you today and it just wants to get a reaction out of you, so don't let it, spread love!" That should prepare you for it. Tell it to go home because this is yours.

If that doesn't work then I'm sorry but blessing your home is the only other thing I could offer you. I really hope it does work.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
I don't see fesh23's comment anymore! I just replied back to him and now I can't find his comment! Wow, this is the first time that's happened! The comment was about getting baptized and going to get saved and then your name would be in the book of life. And it was also about seeing a catholic priest and having an excorsism in case this thing tries to possess you. Can anyone tell me what happened to fesh23's comment? I would really appreciate it.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
I totally agree with you fesh23 except the one thing you should know is everyone who is saved already has their name in the book of life even before they get saved. The book of life was written before the world was created. So God knew everyone's hearts and the decisions they would make before they existed and wrote the names of the people who would choose follow him into the book of life.
hazeleyes (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Have you tried praying to God? I don't mean to sound religious but it seems like you've tried everything else and prayer really does help.
And thanks for changing your username:) I like it. Is that your real name?
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Maji,
You say you were about 10 when you first saw this thing, and you thought it was like 7 or 8 feet tall right? That could be a perspective thing. At 10, you probably were around 54 inches (4 foot 6) or so tall. Which means you had to be looking up, which tends to make things seem taller. Plus you were terrified, which again tends to magnify things.
But this is where I trip up, you just get your toys and go about playing? You didn't scream or yell for your parents? Pee your pants? These would be 'normal' reactions, especially at 10. In the next paragraph, the one where you woke up and heard it, you do yell for your Mom, so that leaves me confused.
Moving along, did you use the Ouija before this thing showed up?
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
I agree totally with notJustme... Maji very politely, clearly, and maturely handled:)
Maji (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
notjustme - No problem at all (:
You all are wonderful, honest and well mannered people.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Maji - Though I'm sorry I do not ave any valuable advice for you, however I just wanted to say you handled this thread in a very polite manner, and thank you for the change of name.
Maji (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Mister Magic please get off my post and stop threatening people. We don't care how well connected you are. And to be honest your advice was really unusual. With all due respect sir I ask you to leave (:
Thankyou
Maji (guest)
-2
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
One more thing, I know you're going to tell me what I did was wrong but I used an Ouija Board many times. In order to communicate with spirits. It worked sometimes but mostly it failed. I always think of it as a toy. Because I highly doubt it really works. I always felt as if I'm dragging it.
Anyways thanks for the advice. I'll look that up. (:
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
No problem. I like your new name by the way, very elegant.
I wish I could offer some sort of advice, but in this situation I have no ideas. Your description does sound like a creature from Greek myth, and Greek mythology has just never caught my interest. If I were to suggest anything at all, research the minotaur. Your subconscious could be choosing that image in order to communicate something to you. Researching the image may give you an idea of what your subconscious has to say.
Maji (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Changed my username! ^_^ Thankyou BadJuuJuu
Thankyou all for your comments. (: although they didn't really help:p
But it's fine, I guess
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
OP, if you want to change your user name the only way to do it is to delete this account, then make a new one using the SAME email you provided with this account. Very important to use the same email, otherwise your story will not be credited to the new name.
Everyone, please pretend mister magic does not exist. He's shown his worth in the past, and trolls don't deserve your time and attention. Ignore him, and he'll crawl off to some dark corner of the internet.
Hitler (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
MandyyNicole, I've tried everything I can. I've cleansed my room, went to a priest, blessed my room but it doesn't leave! It just pops up when I'm about to sleep and does weird things. I'm not that much scared now. And yes I told it to leave and it did but it came back a week later. Maybe I should convince my parents to change our house? (Which I highly doubt they will)
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
This was made by a member of this site named Rookdygin, or just Rook. If you look up the name in the search bar, you will see stories of people who have tried it for themselves.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

*I will again specify this is Rook's and I have it saved on my computer, just in case*
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-17)
Well, I was sure you wouldn't respond. What a nice surprise.
Since you claim truth so fervently, i'll give you the benefit of my doubt... If this had happened to me and I tried to get help with my experiences, I would be disappointed and hurt as well.

Have you tried telling it to leave you alone? Is it a possibility your parents will let you cleanse/bless the house, or even just your room? I would highly recommend it.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: