You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: The Gold And Black Watch

Real Ghost Stories

The Gold And Black Watch

 

Ever since a young age I had been spiritually inclined. I could sense presences and, at times, where they were located. As I got older I had a run-in with a shadow man which made me want to close the door to the spirit realm; however, as I found out after high school, one cannot close that door all the way.

I started hearing bangs, footsteps, scratching, talking, and the sensation of being watched when no one was home. I did my research to see if a person can be haunted, for everything that started was either in my old room - which is on the other side of the wall my headboard is at - or my room. I've even been told that my room feels as though you've been transported to another world.

It wasn't until recently, August 2013, that I stopped feeling alone physically and spiritually. This is a big change for me, because all I remember from a young age was that I always felt alone despite the large number of friends I had.

In fact, come January 2014 I never wanted to socialize with the outside public, for I already had someone with me. When they were around, which was ninety percent of the time, I felt pure bliss. When they were gone I could sense that I was alone again.

I knew they couldn't be a tulpa or imaginary friend because of my black and gold wrist watch. It, along with my amulets and pocket knife, is the only object I am constantly wearing. The watch and knife I remove from my being at night, and place on the bedside table.

Then one day I woke up to find my watch had lost at least four hours. I couldn't understand why. It was a brand new watch. The battery was new. I don't sleep walk, so I had no way of reaching over, stopping the watch, and then restarting it hours later.

I figured the cold night had slowed the battery, put it on, and thought nothing of it. Until it happened again this time on a warm night. I started to search for an explanation, but found none other than the fact the watch might be faulty. I had hoped not, for I really loved it.

The hours it stalled were at random, but all when I was asleep. Eventually, I chalked it up to something having attached itself to me, and chuckled each time it happened; although it threw me for a loop once. I wanted to get up at seven, and I did judging by my watch.

After roughly five incidences, my watch ceased losing time. It kept the hour well into September. I had gone on a vacation with my girlfriend to a house with a malicious like spirit upstairs. We fought a lot, I got smacked in the face, and by the end of it I just wanted to go home.

I felt alone, abused, and unwanted. As soon as I walked through my bedroom door, I wept. I felt loved. I felt as if everything was right again. Then, as if on cue, the next day my watch had stalled. I joked to myself that at least someone had missed me.

It hasn't stalled once since the night of my return.

It would be great help if someone could give me some insight on this. I would very much appreciate it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Great_Wolf_Owl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

HeartlessAngel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-15)
Hey there, your story is very interesting. I was wondering if I'd be able to use this story in a book I'm writing about paranormal experiences, as well as possibly get in contact with you to talk about your past experiences?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
On another note I would like to add that I too feel like you when it comes to feeling like I have someone with me, but slightly different. The people I believe are with me is my mom and my ex boy friend. They both have passed on and I have seen them both. Even when I hear things I always feel "well, mom will take care of that! Or maybe it's mom!"

As for when I was younger I often felt alone too, even if I had friends and were always surrounded. I had no sense of belonging and I'm not talking about teenage confusing years. I still often feel liek I don't belong here at this time (yea sure I don't sound nutty:P) As I get older my spirituality has grown significantly. I guess you can I am slowly starting to find myself and place in this world. According to my readings I have learned that we humans are slowly awakening inside, thus becoming more sensitive and aware to the things that are not material-related. That may be why you are starting to notice the things around you and hearing them. I believe that there are spirits and other things around us at all times, and as long as we want to work on it, we are able to enhance those abilities. Some people have it naturally without trying.

" In fact, come January 2014 I never wanted to socialize with the outside public, for I already had someone with me."
- for this, I feel somewhat the same, but not because I feel my spirit guides are enough, but because my own spiritual growth has opened my eyes and heart to a place where I no longer feel the need to "fit in" anywhere. I am content with the handful of friends I have and I no longer waste my time with people I can not have a conversation about the birds and bees with, and very selective when it comes to who I let in my life.

Maybe this is how you always felt too. I do believe you are a sensitive like myself. I have never seen anything mean or scary, only felt. I believe the things you're hearing and experiencing may not possibly bad, it's just you are "open". The thing you could learn to do is protect yourself so that you can prevent anything scary or bad happening to you. Maybe prayers and meditation. I'm horrible at meditation because I can't seem to relax, so I pray to the light for protection before bed and whenever I feel the need.

Sorry if none of this makes sense as I am typing pretty fast and just saying what's on my mind. 😁 😢 😜
Goodluck with everything
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
I'm not really sure what to make of this, sorry I do not have valuable advice.

But as for the watch incident, I could point out a couple of possibilities. I work in the jewelry business and often take in watch repairs. When time starts to lose on a watch, one of the first things is, it needs to be conditioned.

Once I had a nasty old lady constantly tell me I broke her watch. I changed the battery for her and she came back a few weeks later to yell at me saying I had broken it. I give one year warranty for the battery so I changed a new one for her, and I informed her if it happens again she needs to send it out for an estimate, and I wrote that one her new receipt. Couple of months passed and she's back, I told her again I can give her a million batteries but it's not the problem. Some times I have no explanation of how technology works. They are just like humans, all of us have bad days where we get back aches and etc. So I told her to leave it with me and she did. I changed her battery again, and literally did nothing but leave it in my showcase for weeks and it kept its time.

Finally a month went by and it still works, so I called her to come get her watch. To this day she has not returned with it. I'm not saying there isn't something there with you, but I am also just saying that some time technology is just as nutty as we are. 😕
Maria_Secretstar9 (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Well, I guess something attached itself to you and it don't want to lose you. It maybe some sort of entity and I think that you have also attached with it because you do not feel well when its not with you & you feel pleasure. I don't think it may harm you anyway but maybe it can.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: