You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Don't Know What It Is, But The Energy Feels Wrong

Real Ghost Stories

I Don't Know What It Is, But The Energy Feels Wrong

 

As you know from my other story, I'm sensitive to spirits. So, my mom recently moved into a house from her apartment. Originally, I was living with her. See, my mom blesses every new home. Well, while she was blessing the upstairs of the new house, something knocked the bowl out of her hand. A few weeks after that, we were settled in.

My little sister and I went exploring and found this trap door. When opened, it opens to a small dirt tunnel with wires hanging down from the ceiling of it. Only big enough for one person to fit at a time. When she reached to open it, I just got this feeling. Like my body went cold and I felt like if we opened it, we'd release something. So I kind of shoved her and told her not to open it.

Later, I was bringing up a box to my aunt's room when I saw a glimpse of an ankle. Well, more like the whole lower leg, but I only noticed the ankle. The skin was grey, and dirt covered the ankle and foot. But the ankle had cuts on it, like it had been chained or something. It was only for a second, but it's ankle is burned in my mind.

A couple days later, I was up late reading a Stephen King novel. And I know what some are going to say. That what I heard was a figment of my imagination due to reading someone like Stephen King (Bag of Bones at that). But I know that's not it. I heard footsteps on the stairs and I heard the light click on in the kitchen. Again, I got that same cold feeling I'd had when my little sister tried opening the trap door. I didn't want to go check it out, but I did anyway.

When I asked if it was my brother or aunt, or cousin, or even my aunt's husband, I felt a rush of air, and the breath was knocked out of me. I felt like someone had slammed something against my ankles and I couldn't breath. The light went off and I saw a shadow run up the stairs. When I could breath again, I ran to my room and got under the covers. I didn't sleep at all that night. By the afternoon of the next day, I had bruises on my left ankle. Besides that, no one has been hurt by the spirit.

Other hauntings by Sabrina_the_teenage_witch

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sabrina_the_teenage_witch, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mjr_Winters (17 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-10-29)
I see now Mr.Rook...or should I say a defender of those who seek help (Priest guided by an Angel)...hehe

Glad to meet you!... I am Major Nixon Winters (screen name) from Philippines...

Many experiences too that I have...
Anyway, Sabrina it think you might want to check your health and cleanse the house as Mr. Rook said you have to do that to make sure no bad spirit is wandering there... And finished the blessing...

May the Almighty God always help you and protect you...

~Major
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Good evening...

My real name is on my profile and it is not a blessing but a Cleasning and Shielding method I have developed over the years.

As to being a Priest... I do hold the High Priesthood for my Faith of Choice but I have an open mind... Besides I was a Solo Practitioning Witch before coverting and Joining a Christian based Faith... And no I will NOT say which Church/Faith becasue I am not here to preach but to help people.

More power to you for going to investigate despite your fears... A few questions...

Did your Mom finish the Blessing? If so did she restart it and cover the entire house or did she just start near the place the bowl was knocked from her hands? Is the place where the bowl was knocked free anywhere near the trap door you found? And better yet...

If you did not let your sister open the door how do (did) you know what it looked like on the other side?

Thanks for sharing with us...I'll be out here on the fence hoping you answer my questions... Cause I have a few more I would like to ask.

Respectfully,

Rook
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
He is a member on this site. While I am not sure of his profession, many users have used the blessing he wrote and have written stories about it
Mjr_Winters (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
--elnoraemily

Who's Rookdygin?... Is he a priest or something? That he can bless?...

I know too that events that happen in Sabrina_the_teenage_witch story... And its evil... But not demon...
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Well, you already called one of the things I was going to say. The power of suggestion from horror movies and books can be incredibly strong. Be careful that you don't let your mind get carried away with it.

I would try a blessing my a member named Rookdygin here on the site. If you look up the name, you will find his profile with the blessing and stories based on using this blessing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: