You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: My Three Unexplainable Ghost Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Three Unexplainable Ghost Experiences

 

I'm 17 years old. Two of these stories take place in my hometown, Duluth. One of them even occurred in my current town, a suburb of Minneapolis at my house. I've always believed in the supernatural, especially after these experiences. Enough with the introduction, on to the stories.

I used to have a friend that doesn't believe in anything she can't see, and she couldn't come up with any explanation other than "I made them up." Which I didn't, but whatever makes her happy, I guess. They both occurred in my house that I grew up most of my life in, in Duluth. Actually, there's also a third one that happened that was in my current house. In my Duluth house, I was sitting at my desk, talking to my best online friend on a chat room. I was around 12 or 13 at the time. I had a glass dolphin on my desk right beside me that I got not too long ago at the time. So, as I was typing a message, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the back end of the dolphin get lifted up. I didn't react because I thought my mind was playing tricks on me, but then the back end of the dolphin slammed against the desk making this loud shattering/banging noise. I jumped and screamed, and the tail of my dolphin was gone. I actually still have this dolphin, but I don't know where it is at the moment. I wish I did so I could include the picture.

Second story, I was definitely 13 during this story. I was in the process of moving to where I currently am. My house was pretty empty at the time. I was hanging out with my best friend and I saw her knocking on the wall. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she heard someone knocking back. I approached the wall and I heard light knocking, and then my best friend knocked louder on the door and we both kind of backed away from the door. After we both were obviously away from the wall, he heard a loud BANG. The creepiest part is something could've easily been behind that wall, the other side of the wall was a storage area underneath my stairs.

Last and third story, this is after I moved. I was dancing in my bedroom to some music, and then I hit what felt like a wall. I froze and turned around, there was about a person length between me and the wall. I'm still wondering what the heck with those experiences.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Midknight798, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-02)
Hmmmm...Midnight, I wouldn't worry over not being able to send us a picture of the broken dolphin, as beyond confirming it is broken, I doubt we could glean anything from it. But, having seen things break/fall/thrown with no apparent reason, I believe you.
I do question the knocking on the wall while in the process of moving. Let me be clear, I believe you heard a knock, but there could be a logical reason. Are you sure no one was in that storage area, perhaps clearing it out? Or patching the wall? With the house being fairly empty at the time, you would hear things differently. Somewhat, like hearing footsteps behind you in an empty building, when you KNOW you are alone. You're hearing the echoes of your own steps that are normally absorbed /muted by daily life.
Your third experience... Well I've got nothing for that! An invisible wall? Perhaps someone else can suggest something.
I will leave you with this, somethings in life are just meant to go in your WTH file 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: