You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Malevolence

Real Ghost Stories

The Malevolence

 

For the past several years now I have experienced a presence in my home. This "presence" makes itself known to me mostly at night time and mostly in one room. When I am in this room I can feel it walking behind me and every part of me says to leave that room. It doesn't cause me any physical harm but it isn't a friendly or benevolent presence, on a few occasions it has ran me out of that room.

I remember once I caught a fleeting glimpse of the presence in a mirror, and it is something I never want to see again. I will never forget the way it looked at me, as if it wanted to cause me serious harm. It had such fierce malevolence in its eyes. I can recount it as over six feet tall and had consistent black skin, almost reptile like in appearance, and its eyes were pitch black that depicted an abyss of evil.

Once I had woken up at three am in pure darkness and I could unmistakably and unequivocal hear this distinctive sound of someone's loud footsteps entering my room but I didn't see anything, it was just the sound of the footsteps. All of sudden I was gripped by this paralysis that had overcome my entire body to the degree that I couldn't even speak as I clearly and distinctively remember trying to shout but I was incapable of doing so, and then all of sudden it was gone. I would say the entire ordeal lasted for a minute.

I can't possibly begin to understand the intention or objective of this "presence" and I won't pretend to and I don't even expect to find out. But I just thought by documenting my experience I would perhaps get a better comprehension of the "presence" that is inhabiting my home. As of present the experiences continue to occur.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mothman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-05)
You tell us many things about how you feel and even what this 'presence' looks like but have not provided many other details.

I will start with the information you given us.

You feel it mostly at night and mostly in one room... Which room? I ask because if it is near the breaker box for your home? Or is your home older... Like more than 50-60 years (or more)? I ask because high EMF (Electric Magnetic Frequencies) can cause individuals who are sensitive to them to experience everything... Well almost everything... You have described... They may also feel nauseous, headachey (SP?) heck they may even break out in a rash.

So please check your home for high EMF levels... If your home has them document where they are and then compare that to the room (s) that you feel this presence in. Are they the same... Then take steps to reduce those levels. This could help. If it does not then start a journal, research the property and feel free to use the cleansing/sheilding method I have posted on my profile.

Please keep us posted... By the way if this proves to be a case of EMF sensitivity then your experience of not being able to move was more than likely a case of Sleep Paralysis.

Respectfully,

Rook
Mjr_Winters (17 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
hello -mothman,

houses are homes of humans, not demons or diabolic presence they should be cast away... They do not belong here... I'll pray for that... Maybe consult a priest if you want to be bless that house and you too, to keep you away in any evil fearing harm...

See my profile too for more prayers...
God bless us always!...

~Major
LuckyPratyusha (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
do you know about the past of your home? Some fatal incidents must have happened in that house before your arrival.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Hmm, that rules out my sleep paralysis theory!

Is there a certain religion you follow that has it's own blessings? The more you believe in it, the more I think it will work.

It does not seem friendly, so attempting to get rid of it peacefully seems like a pretty good option to have open.
mothman (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
I haven't tried blessing/cleansing as of yet, but I am seriously considering it.

Not often, but I can sometimes feel the presence when I am fully awake in bed.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-04)
Have you tried any sort of blessing/cleansing of your home if it has become this large problem?

Does this always happen after you have already been asleep and then are woken up?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: