You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something In The Window

Real Ghost Stories

Something In The Window

 

When my aunt was younger her grandparents lived in a very old fashioned home. Their yard was huge, as was the garden. Anyways, one night she was lying on the couch in the living room watching tv. The tv was almost right next to a window. As she was watching the show her eyes flickered over to the window, and there it was.

She describes it as a black glob. It was darker than the night, that's how she could see it, but it's the eyes that really stood out. The eyes were even darker then the 'glob' peaking through the window. She said that it looked as if it were hanging onto the windowsill to actually peer inside at her.

Now this may seem like nothing but she's not the only one who saw it. At a completely different time her mom, my grandmother, had been doing something inside the house. I don't really recall what she had been doing, she hates talking about what happened. But She was walking by a room when she saw something in one of the windows. At first she thought it had been my uncle just trying to scare her, but the longer she looked at it the more she realized that it wasn't even human. How could something look that dark in the daylight?

Remember how she thought it was my uncle trying to scare her? He saw it to. In a window, looking in. His story I don't know to much about, just that he had come inside for some water after mowing the lawn. He also doesn't like talking about it. The only reason I know so much is because of my aunt, and I almost had to force the info out of her. She's still terrified to this day of what had been looking at her through the window.

I've been interested in what it could have been since the day I first heard the story but I haven't had much luck in finding anything.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MickyLH, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
Was this the only time they saw it? I ask because it could have been a shadow of something, even an animal or object of some sort. And even when your grandmother mentioned the eyes she saw, usually if it's not human, people report the eyes to be a deep or glowing red. I think maybe their minds got the best of them?
Is there anyway you can dig the story from your grandfather?
Haunting_Marie13 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-07)
Try getting more information out of you're family. I'm just really curious about it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: