You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Second Haunted Mobile Home, Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

Second Haunted Mobile Home, Part 2

 

At the end of the first part of this story, I mentioned something that would go past the windows of this mobile home.

I don't think it started right when we first moved in, maybe a year later. I'll try to explain the layout of the living room and dining room to give you and idea of where I was seeing this take place.

On the west side of the living room was the front door and next to that a window. To the right as you came in the door was a wall that separated the kitchen and the living room. Looking to the left, you'd be looking down the hallway where the washer and dryer set against the west wall in kind of a closet area. On the east side of the living room were two windows, side by side... Big windows, I'd say 4 foot across and 3.5 feet high, those crank out windows that the old mobile homes had. The living room/dining room area were open like a L shape, with the L being flipped upside down. So, there were two windows next to each other on the east wall, then there was another window the same size on the east wall of the dining room and another on the south side of the dining room.

My ex and I had chairs under the window on the west side of the room, under the window on that side... Between the front door and the hallway. The television was under the two windows on the east side of the living room.

This experience started happening at night, well after it was dark outside. I'd see a white misty type thing go past the two large windows on the east side of the living room, then past the dining room window on the east side, and finally past the south facing window of the dining room. My guess is that it would have been approximately 4 to 4.5 feet tall if it was standing on the ground outside. It always went the same direction, from left to right. It didn't happen every night, but I'd say at least 2 or 3 times a week, occasionally more.

I told my Mom about it and she thought maybe it was our outside dog going past the windows and it was some kind of reflection, as he had a lot of white on him. But it appeared at the same height, no matter if the windows were cranked open or closed. So, I think that rules out the dog theory.

I told the ex about it and he made a joke of it. He hadn't seen it, so I guess I was imagining things LOL. One night, as we're watching TV, it was dark out and I think I asked him something to which he did not respond. I looked over at him and he was staring towards the windows with his mouth hanging open, and eyes pretty big. I looked up at the two windows that were together, just as it went past the second one. Realizing what he saw, I told him to keep watching the dining room windows and sure enough, past the east one, then the south, just as it always did.

He looked really pale, sitting there with his big eyes and mouth hanging open LOL. All I could say was, "I told you so!" That's what he gets for not believing me LOL.

I still have no idea what it was, but I haven't seen it again since replacing that home with a new one in October of 2000.

Other hauntings by StevenTylerRocks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StevenTylerRocks, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
clearly meant to say "so" instead of "do" but like an idiot didn't see the error until it was too late. Oops. 😢 took me 10 minutes to notice it too.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
HAHA "told you do" How great! Wish my boyfriend would have a moment like that, one of these days he will! Great story!
StevenTylerRocks (6 stories) (14 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-14)
Thanks Wish-Not, that was the most active home out of all the places I've lived. I know that this land was an area where Native Americans were held before moving them to other locations. That could have something to do with the things that happen. Nothing much happened in my parents house though, it's only about 200 yards away. I hope we're not parked on graves or something. 😐

Hi Rich, yes all the mobile homes I've had here are all basically in the same location. The first two homes sat in, what is now, the front yard of my current home. The things I saw were definitely very different looking. The one I wrote about in this post moved north to south, the one I saw in my current home moved south to north. But, I never thought about them being connected, interesting thought!
Rich73 (1 stories) (67 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-12)
Is this new home on the same land as when you saw the orbs? The pattern seems similar, from living room to dining room. Even the height seems similar, four to five feet.
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-12)
STR- It would seem that THAT particular mobile home had quite of bit of energy in it. With all from your first story and this one. I realize you are talking about previous homes. Maybe the land you put them on helped focus whatever energy accompanied them.
As always, really enjoyed your story.
Waiting on the next.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: