You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Uncle's Room

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle's Room

 

Before, I had shared my story about my experience sleeping on my uncle's room. Now, I'm telling you what my uncle and his wife experienced in that room.

You see, this happened first when my uncle was a single man. He used to sleep alone in his room on the second floor. One day he woke up and heard the sound of footstep going back and forth in front of his room door. First he brushed it off as his imagination. The next night it happened again and this time he thought it was burglars trying to rob our home so he grabbed his sword (yes, he has a sword), opened his door only to found no one.

The next night the footstep heard again the same way and this time he really sure it was burglars and determined to catch what he thought was a burglars, but then again he found no one. At this point he was so sure that he waited, thinking the burglars was hiding. So he sat down on the rocking chair in front of his room and suddenly felt so sleepy, his eyes were heavy. He told me that he struggled to open his eyes, that's when he saw a lady with long black hair and white dress walking through him. At that point he was so scared, he just ran back to his room and locked his door.

Then, not long after he got married. The first night his wife slept in his room she had a dream that she was talking to a lady with a long black hair in white dress. The lady asked her why she married my uncle and why did she stole my uncle away from her. After asking that, the lady got so mad and my aunt woke up with sweat all over her body.

And then my aunt got pregnant and during her pregnancy she got a dream again about this lady in white dress. This time the lady was reaching to her belly through the hole in the vent. Er hair was all over the place. She was so scared the next day she had the hole in the vent closed. I don't know if this was connected or not but after that dream she almost had a miscarriage and had to be in bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. This paranormal activity happened even until she had a baby boy, her baby would cry at exactly 12 am. It stops when we switched room (in my other story).

I should tell you that after my incident with the footstep, my cousin and I sleep again on that room but this time we put a broomstick (as my older aunt directed) to the door handle and the sound of footstep stop.

I don't know what the history of that room or was it even a real supernatural experience but what I know that it happened to all of people that ever slept in that room.

Other hauntings by ihavemysticalstories

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ihavemysticalstories, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-19)
oh how that is super weird then. Maybe it was a former lover as in a past life.
Can I ask what was surrounding the development? It doesn't necessarily have to be on your property itself but if something massive happened in the area, especially close to the house, that could also explain it.
JayGamer (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-18)
[at] ihavemysticalstories thanks for sharing this experience, this for sure is paranormal I think it could be a spirit of some lady who had a crush on him and never got to be with him or maybe some kind of demon like a succubus targeting him. That hole in the vent part gave me chills though, do keep us posted about this.
ihavemysticalstories (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-18)
Hi ifihadyoux, thanks for your comment. As I recalled it this occurance happened some 4 to 5 years ago. We asked my uncle if he had an ex girlfriend that passed away or something like that but as he recalled he did not know any girl suit to the white lady. So we didn't really know who the lady was or why did she attached to my uncle. And one more thing, the house that we lived in were a new building so there were no history of any kind.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-18)
How long ago did all these events take place? If they have been recent, I would do some research as to who lived there and why they're attached to your uncle.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: