You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Did Dad Call?

Real Ghost Stories

Did Dad Call?

 

My experience with paranormal activities started since I was 8-9 years old. Currently, I'm residing in my new home but I did experience paranormal activities in my old home. My old home is very old which was built by my great grandfather. While living there, I can sense that something is not only watching me but also following me everywhere I go.

Sometimes I see white figure and sometimes black which would be after my step or just say I was following that shadow type figure. I was even afraid to go any place of my house even to step from one room to another where we'd to cross lobby.

One night when me and my sister were going to sleep, we heard a loud voice voice of our dad (who's sleeping in next room) calling my sister's name. We both heard that and we replied but there was no response. So we both woke up and knock our father's room. When we asked him why was he calling us he told that he didn't, he was already asleep. Both we sisters watched each other and directly went to sleep without making any noises.

Have you guys ever heard calling your names? Oh God! We're totally frightened after this experience. Even when me and my sister is sick and couldn't go to school, as we would be sleeping, we could hear the noises of bangles. I think that entity would like to connect with us but we both didn't tried to communicate with it. But my other family members didn't heard that noises and scold us by saying don't tell us your imaginary thoughts.

Please feel free to comment, and sorry if my grammar is incorrect.

Thank You!

Other hauntings by spooky221

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spooky221, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

goku8080 (2 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
well... Are youu the smallest member I mean like grand daughters?...well if you are smallest then you will be able to hear and see ghosts paranormally sometimes... If it irritates you then do what I will tell you and you will b cured...
VanessaNixon_x3 (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-25)
Spirits both good and bad can project themselves as anybody or anything that they want to be, in this case they were mimicking your father and it is very common.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-11-24)
spooky,
Well, that's pretty creepy. I'm sorry you were scolded for trying to tell your parents your 'imaginary' thoughts. 😢 In a very old house, there's bound to be energy, and it's possible that some past relation was looking in on you. What, I mean is this wasn't necessarily something 'bad', but rather curious about you. Colour is not always indicative of their nature or intent, and since you were never harmed, I'm thinking it was not bad.
What intrigues me the most, is both you and your sister heard her name being called. That's unusual. Now, there is a possibility that your Dad did call out in his sleep. Even in sleep, people can be quite loud at times. I know I've talked loud enough to wake myself up a time or two. My point is, people don't always mumble, or speak softly when asleep. Do you know if your dad ever talks in his sleep? That could be a big clue.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Oh okay. Things that make you go "hmmmm...". I also know the shock of hearing one's name called from nowhere, very strange indeed. What sort of feelings, if any, do you get from the shadow/white beings?
It's possible they're attached to you. Or it's also possible you might be seeing "floaters" in your eye. But I am not seeing what you see so I don't know how likely that is.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-23)
Hi, spooky221 First of all welcome to YGS. Your story is simply scary. I can understand your feeling when you heard your name and suddenly find that particular person is not calling you. It seems to be residual haunting. Does any 'AKal Mritu' (Sudden death by murder or accident) happened in your home? (Sorry If you don't like to ask this question) But I think it is necessary to know.

Overall nice write up.

Regards,
😁
spooky221 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-22)
[at] MandyyNicole It's not possible that my father called my sister's name in sleep... Because to reach his room one has to cross the whole living room. And that black and white shadow that I saw was also not in the same spot. They are like everywhere I go.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-22)
Is it at all possible that your father called her name in his sleep? It would explain the reason for the voice not responding after that...
That doesn't account for the rest of it though... Do you see the white or black figure always in the same spot? They, and the bangles, have potential to be residual. I suppose the voice calling your sister could have been as well. Do you know if the house has any history, other than your great grandpa building it? If there's no other history I would really place my bets within the realm of a residual "haunting".
Your grammar was also very nice. 😳
SilverWolf77 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-22)
I swear, hearing the voices of your family when it's not actually their voices at all is one of the creepiest things ever.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: