You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Night To Remember

Real Ghost Stories

A Night To Remember

 

I am from the philippines and this story happened in the province of cavite, my hometown to be specific...

This happens way back on 1998. I was 11 years old back then. March 1998, summer vacation. It is the time where the kids can play outdoors longer even at night because there's no classes. We always play hide and seek every night and when we get tired, we all just sit on the side of the streets and just talk about random topics. Video games, toys, anime series, and all the other stuffs...

But there is one night that we'll never forget. That night we did the same thing, play hide and seek and after playing, we just talk about random things. There are 7 of us having a nice conversation about wrestling (WWE/WWF during the 90's). All of a sudden a strong gust of wind hits us, the wind comes from above and at the same time we also heard a terrifying sound. The best way that I can describe that sound is, its like a combination of a growling man and a sound of a crow. The sound is far more terrifying than any of the sound effects in the monster movies or aswang movies.

Of course our initial reaction is to look up, and what we saw made us froze in fear. Its a huge black bird flying and its just about 30 feet above us. You can easily identify that its wingspan is about 2 cars long in diameter. It didn't harm us, it just fly and pass us by. After that, its a complete silence for about a minute before one of us manage to talk and break the silence. We're not the only ones who saw that huge black bird that night. There are few bystanders chatting beside a sari-sari store. 1 middle aged man and 2 teenage guy. They are also stunned by what we just saw. The man told all of us including the 2 teenager, that we should go home. And sure thing we just go home without hesitations.

The next morning, a news quickly spread throughout our village that a pregnant woman is found dead in a vacant lot near our village. According to the folks on our place, the woman only has a small hole on her abdominal area.

We're scared and at the same time very curious if its true or not. But we found out that its true. We even go to that woman's funeral. Even the 2 teenager and the middle aged man also visits the woman's funeral. For sure we know the reason is that they are also curious just like me and my 6 other friends.

And I think we all have the same thing in mind about who the murderer is...

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY...

Other hauntings by GNT-0000

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GNT-0000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-10)
After reading the stories on here, I can say for sure that it was an Aswang. I've also read before that Aswangs feed on unborn babies or infants. Well, this is another story which adds to the fact. Thank you.
-Shady.
MyleneAunzo (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
My mother told us that if we heard a sound that the creature (aswang) making all you need to do is tumagilid sa pghiga at hindi patihaya. She told us that if you'll do it the creature will be having a hard time looking for your internal organs and then this cfeature will then fly away is if it sees no victim at all.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-08)
GNT-0000,
Wow I really don't know what to say, this is very horrifying... And real.

Has anything else happened in that place?
AWarmGoodbye (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
My cousin told me about that Big black bird in philipines (I am in philipines) if you have someone pregnant in your house that creepy black bird come into your house and eat the baby. Get a tail of a sting ray its helpfulit is called buntot pagi
Seek (1 stories) (15 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Hi. I enjoyed your story. I had a simallar thing happen to me while I was hunting. Only mine was a turkey buzzard, darn thing almost killed me via heart attack.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: