You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Definite Feeling Of Evil

Real Ghost Stories

Definite Feeling Of Evil

 

I've written about a couple incidents that have happened to me, some could have been explained, others I'm not to sure of, there is one incident that has always made me wonder. This happened after I had move into an apartment in Somerville, MA, back when it was know as Slummerville, not the best neighborhood, but cheap enough and close to work. There is no known history with the place that I could find, which makes the incident that much stranger. The place I was living was a studio apartment and I had used a curtain to separate my bed from the rest of the apartment. You couldn't see the bed from the door but the end of the bed was open (no curtain) so you could see the door from the bed.

This happened in the late spring, it was semi-early on a Saturday morning, kind of pre-dawn around 4:30-5. I had just woken up (always have been an early riser) and look over to the wall across from the bed which was near the door to the room. A woman seemed to come from out of the wall and stand in front of it. She definitely did not come from the door, I could see it and it was closed. She was about 5 and a half feet tall with long curled black hair-I still remember how she look pretty vivid, she was quite attractive but I just got a sense of absolute evil from her. After a couple minutes she just faded away. I never felt the evil was directed at me, it just was part of this woman. After she faded away, I will admit I did get down and pray. Maybe it was some kind of waking dream? I'm not sure what happened but like I said there was just this sense of evil with this woman.

Other hauntings by mrmonty

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mrmonty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-03)
mrmonty- Well count yourself lucky. I have come across, well mine was just mean. Evil in a way one could say but not in a demonic way. Just pure mean. Glad she did not come back.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
I've been thinking that maybe something evil happened to her, and that is why you sense evil attached to her and yet it wasn't directed to you because, let's be honest, if something is evil I think they're going to attack on anyone, especially those that can see it.
mrmonty (8 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-02)
So I've had a chance to look at a couple more comments, and maybe I was in some kind of a trance/dream state. IfIhadyoux and wish-not, I don't why I felt this but there was just a very definite feeling of evil with this. I just looked at her and knew she was evil but there was nothing ugly, in fact she was quite attractive. Whatever it was, it did not seem attached to the place. It did feel like something that was just looking in/passing through. Nothing erotic towards me which you think you might get with a succubus.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
Yeah I don't agree with the succubus thing either... That was just odd. Anyway, interesting. What made you sense that she had evil attached to her?
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
mrmonty- Well I think maybe the fear that you felt added to the evil factor. Which is understandable. You said you lived there a year longer without seeing it again SO can not really go with residual. Maybe just a passing entity appeared evil but did not intend to.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
agreeing with elnoraemily here. It can be a strong contender on the sleep paralysis explanation
elnoraemily (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
Regal, I am confused by that assessment. Nothing points to it, at all. How did you come to that conclusion?

Interesting encounter, though I wonder if it was a form of sleep paralysis or if you were still stuck in a minor dream state. At times, it can take a few seconds for the mind to restore a solid base in reality.
regalhunter3 (1 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
I think that women is a succubus, not sure yet, but you must be careful and pray sometimes.:)
mrmonty (8 stories) (48 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
SDS,
No, I left Somerville years ago, but I did live in that place for about another year and nothing further happened there. I did ask a couple other people in the building and they had nothing to add. It was spooky but not frightening, it didn't feel like anything was directed at me. Like kind of the picture you see of the monk Rasputin, there is just something evil there.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
Hi, mrmonty Scariest experience. This is a reason I never look around when I woke up suddenly from sleep.
Sds has covered many questions which I was about to ask so please do respond.

Thanks for sharing. 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-11-28)
Hi mrmonty, this is really a strange incident. I think you no longer live in that apartment. But I want to ask you, how long after that incident you stayed in that apartment. Was there any other incident that took place while you were staying there? Did you make any investigation like asking your neighbours and all.

I could brand it as residual but still without sufficient information as this was the only one incident you narrated, it is difficult to come to conclusion.

Please do respond so that we could discuss further about this matter.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Seek (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
Thanks for sharing, sounds spooky! My first thought is a lingering dream or a waking dream. But then again maybe not:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: