You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Man In The Closet

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In The Closet

 

When I was 8 years old I lived in a apartment complex with my mother and two sisters. One night we were in bed and my step dad had to get up for work in the morning. When he got up he couldn't find his watch and said to my mom that one of my sisters or I took the watch. So Mom told him to go look in the closet, he did there was his watch in the middle of the down stairs closet floor. Mom told my step dad that we had ghost and he didn't believe her until that day. After everything was said and done they split up and went their separate ways.

Mom got a new boyfriend and one night they were sitting on the couch watching a movie when the closet door opened and he was tapped on the shoulder. Needless to say he thought it was Mom playing games with him until she held her hands in front of her and it happened again. The man in the closet didn't scare us he just didn't like Mom's company like her ex-husband and her boyfriend. The ghost use to turn the lights off and on all the time also when Mom was in the bathroom.

We, meaning my sisters and I, would always play in the closet and hide in there from my step dad. He was always mean it didn't matter what it was he would yell at us. So needless to say the closet was our safe place in the house from him when he was having a bad day. Which seemed to be all time regardless of what it was. One day he was on a rampage and we was upstairs he was coming up the steps and got knocked back wards down the steps.

I will post more stories later about different expriences.

Other hauntings by d2424

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, d2424, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-11)
That's beautiful, you were being protected.
Clouds123 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
That amazing... I agree with the other comments, looks like you have your own personal gaurdian angel. Take care and I can't wait to read more or your experiences!
~Brooke
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-01)
or maybe it's a guide of your mothers some how. Or a passed relative.
Haunting_Marie13 (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-30)
I think the ghost was just protecting you guys from getting hurt.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: